Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10539499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7457) (7458) (7459) (7460) (7461) (7462) (7463) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
TLona1:

Abeg let's hear word. Is Zidane God?

Zidane also drew conclusion on Kubo, Mendy, Militao, Rodrygo and Jovic.

Typical Nigerian, what concerned God in this matter. If i have health issues, i go to a medical expert, just as when an expert like Zidane talks, i push Tlona and eph's senseless talks aside.

Zidane has spent most of his life playing and coaching football, with the highest individual soccer awards on his shelf. The only Ephraim i know was a politician, who can't be trusted. I will rather go for a professional in the game, whose judgements both inside and outside of the pitch had won him several awards and trophies.

TLona1:

Zidane also drew conclusion on Kubo, Mendy, Militao, Rodrygo and Jovic.

And have they failed?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Heung-Min wildin' cheesy grin

Saw a white colored object on the pitch. Call it Son or the Medicab. . .cause it sending niggas straight into ICU angry cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

Yeah. I remember Macheda too. He was once a true devil and legend.
Certainly not the red devils angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
hensben:
Airmark what do you think of Kovacic under Lampard

Fingers crossed, hopeful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
airmark:

Fingers crossed, hopeful.
I think he is more suited to direct football than tiki taka aka sarri ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
hensben:
I think he is more suited to direct football than tiki taka aka sarri ball.
He's quite a good holding midfielder, and he can carry the ball too. My only issues are that he seems to be allergic to goals, and he has slight disciplinary issues.

Airmark, check your box, boss. Also, what do you think will be our best midfield combo with all hands fit? I miss the days of Lamps, Essien, Ballack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Some London niggas armed with knives tried to rob Ozil, na him Kolasinac decide to show his gangster. They say Ozil fled and was shaking while Kolasinac faced the guys with bare hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jngF0p9Ql-A
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ibime:
Some London niggas armed with knives tried to rob Ozil, na him Kolasinac decide to show his gangster. They say Ozil fled and was shaking while Kolasinac faced the guys with bare hands.

see the way my guy take close car door sharp sharp come take off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
MacZrino:

If you collect £300k per week, won't you run? Even the car is only 1/3rd of his weekly salary. My only problem is why he drove off and left Kolasinac to back it alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ibime:

Lmaooo at Özil. What a vajayjay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ibime:

If you collect £300k per week, won't you run? Even the car is only 1/3rd of his weekly salary. My only problem is why he drove off and left Kolasinac to back it alone.
Lol, Ozil na JewMan but Kolasinac na Aye grin

Seriously though, Ozil is a pussie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Unlimited22:

Dele Alli go use humility dey tackle Kolasinac next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Unlimited22:

Oboy Na to run sure.. I remember one popular Chelsea fan here leave one chick run when e happen one time like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:38am On Jul 26, 2019
MacZrino:
mehn the streets of Bosnia must be hot. See as the swing punch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 1:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Unlimited22:

Lol how you take know say na Aye? bros! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Ibime:

don't mess with those bosian, Albanian there agbero level is high. What do you expect from a German cross breed that can't even tackle to save his own live on the pitch

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
From the line up it shows how young Joao Felix is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Kolasinac could only jump out to face the assailants cause they were in London and armed with knives (thanks to strict gun policies).

He'd have been very foolish to try that stunt in downtown Chi. Only a morön would try taekwondo against a tooled up niqqa that's packing steel.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2019
Kimbeast:
Only Van Dijk, Neymar and De Gea are out of place though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2019
pamcode:
Only Van Dijk, Neymar and De Gea are out of place though.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Kolasinac could only jump out to face the assailants cause they were in London and armed with knives (thanks to strict gun policies).

He'd have been very foolish to try that stunt in downtown Chi. Only a morön would try taekwondo against a tooled up niqqa that's packing steel.
u never jam fellow crackheads.

Seen niggas confronting niggas with full loaded glock.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Kimbeast:

Everything is wrong with that selection except Messi and Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

How is it wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Ibime:

Baba ozil just marry na. He never even kolobi him wife like he want.

You want make he be 'gone too soon' ni? Inside this life wey men like Terry dey wey dey 4ck person wife when he dey alive? grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LaMujer: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

idg, you expect him to pick players he didn't watch play?

Because people say he's a great?

Hearsay??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2019
airmark:

Typical Nigerian, what concerned God in this matter. If i have health issues, i go to a medical expert, just as when an expert like Zidane talks, i push Tlona and eph's senseless talks aside.

Zidane has spent most of his life playing and coaching football, with the highest individual soccer awards on his shelf. The only Ephraim i know was a politician, who can't be trusted. I will rather go for a professional in the game, whose judgements both inside and outside of the pitch had won him several awards and trophies.

LOL. Yes! I'm a Nigerian, a very proud one.

It is funny how you keep using using Zidane's preference to judge players. I ask again, is Zidane God?

Some other coaches have spent most of their lives playing and coaching football, with the highest individual soccer awards on his shelf and also have their preferences when t comes to selecting players they want and that doesn't necessarily mean make those players are special or something

airmark:

And have they failed?

Does it make them more special than players that are not in Madrid? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Ibime:

Lol. Thug get level cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2019
obainojazz:
Oboy Na to run sure.. I remember one popular Chelsea fan here leave one chick run when e happen one time like that.
LMAO
Chelsea fan one, you have mail o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kimbeast:

Felix is young no doubt but this list does not determine a player is truely young

Wetin van dijk dey do there ,I dey sure say na only 2 season Felix don watch van dijk o, that doesn't mean vandijk is not the best at the moment ,but na new boy sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
iamoyindamola:
don't mess with those bosian, Albanian there agbero level is high. What do you expect from a German cross breed that can't even tackle to save his own live on the pitch

If I hear say Ozil Na cross breed ,Ozil is pure Turkish that was born in Germany ,no single German blood in their family

Turkey people stubborn o ,Ozil is just the gentle type

(1) (2) (3) ... (7457) (7458) (7459) (7460) (7461) (7462) (7463) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), airmark(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.