Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10433982 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin
He can ask Chelseafan1 cheesy
Ah raumdeuter has the full story cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Swissh:
Guardiola is on course to win 3 successive league title in 3 different league. grin grin

La liga ✓
Bundesliga ✓
Epl pending cheesy

If we can't win the league then am rooting for city cheesy cheesy.
the only reasonable chelshit fan u are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
eph12:

Until it happens to you

Oga if a wife or gf cheat on u na to move on with Ur life after grieving for a while. Heaven won't fall.

Yorubas will say :" Ti obìnrin bá kọ ní, obirin náà là má fẹ́ " meaning if a woman leaves u, u will definitely end up with another woman.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
snrman:
the only reasonable chelshit fan u are.
God forbid. Who is a Chelsea fan? angry angry angry. Gunners till I die. Red Army for life wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Swissh:

God forbid. Who is a Chelsea fan? angry angry angry. Gunners till I die. Red Army for life wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=snrman post=80872484][/quote]

That person is clueless angry. We are getting Tierney from Celtic. Backline will be

Tierney Holding/sokratis New cb bellerin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Swissh:

That person is clueless angry. We are getting Tierney from Celtic. Backline will be

Tierney Holding/sokratis New cb bellerin

Shame no dey catch you undecided

*spits*

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Any team needs his services will sign him so far what he does in his bedroom stays in his bedroom na. The great ol John Terry use Wayne bridge gf back knack ground and it didn't derail his career. He even won Champions league afterwards.

Say Icardi chance was ungrateful and wooed his benefactor-cum-teammate in the past should not make any serious club that needs his services shun him jare

I dey take corner eye dey look you as per the part in bold.
Won which CL or the team won the CL while he was in the stands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

I dey take corner eye dey look you as per the part in bold.
Won which CL or the team won the CL while he was in the stands
You are always looking for an argument to engage in.. which makes you look childish! John Terry played a crucial part in that ucl campaign!!! Missing the final isn't a yardstick to say he wasn't part of the Team.... stop hating.... Hazard is ready to shut you up very soon. PREPARE!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ihebu4chelsea:
You are always looking for an argument to engage in.. which makes you look childish! John Terry played a crucial part in that ucl campaign!!! Missing the final isn't a yardstick to say he wasn't part of the Team.... stop hating.... Hazard is ready to shut you up very soon. PREPARE!!!!!!!!

Yes he played a crucial part by ensuring he got sent off in a crucial match at Nou Camp when Chelsea was down

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes he played a crucial part by ensuring he got sent off in a crucial match at Nou Camp when Chelsea was down

You picked only the Negative!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Oga if a wife or gf cheat on u na to move on with Ur life after grieving for a while. Heaven won't fall.

Yorubas will say :" Ti obìnrin bá kọ ní, obirin náà là má fẹ́ " meaning if a woman leaves u, u will definitely end up with another woman.
What about the friend you brought to your house, but was smashing your wife?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
eph12:

What about the friend you brought to your house, but was smashing your wife?

That kind thing dey pain die, Icardi fu#k up sha
E do am finish still dey rub am for the guy face
Na one of the reasons Messi no want am for national team

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamyyde(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mapoka:

That kind thing dey pain die, Icardi fu#k up sha
E do am finish still dey rub am for the guy face
Na one of the reasons Messi no want am for national team
So you think messi influences starting lineups?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

During the last world cup, Icardi was in form then, I think it was even the best time of his career. But it didn't make the team because Messi didn't want him in the team.

There were a lot of news then, that Messi didn't want Icardi in the team and he didn't make it.

So to a greater extent YES he messi influences team.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Crespo has this to say

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
FergieRaww:

Shame no dey catch you undecided

*spits*
See this clown. My attack and midfield is better than yours . Wake up ororo has left your club. You won't win shittt this season cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ihebu4chelsea:
You picked only the Negative!!

So what are the likely positives from a captain who foolishly got himself sent off in a very crucial match at Nou Camp when the team needed all the help they could get?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Swissh:

See this clown. My attack and midfield is better than yours . Wake up ororo has left your club. You won't win shittt this season cheesy cheesy

Chai! mumu! grin grin grin
i even borrowed this idiot our bench player and they feel they can win epl this season grin grin grin

pls what’s the right word to call this olodo?! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
After selling Sane to Bayern for 130million Man City should just drop 100m for koulibaly sharp sharp.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
FergieRaww:

Chai! mumu! grin grin grin
i even borrowed this idiot our bench player and they feel they can win epl this season grin grin grin

pls what’s the right word to call this olodo?! grin grin
You bought shaku shaku master with 8 champions league to replace ororo and you are still jumping like cricket cheesy grin grin. After neymar goes to Barca you will hear from me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Melvyn11:
After selling Sane to Bayern for 130million Man City should just drop 100m for koulibaly sharp sharp.

Sane's news is not official though

With Man Utd signings, they should win the league. Wan Bissaka and Maguire is about 150M Euros now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Olamyyde:

No wonder you always talk like a rëtard.

Did you not see Messi giving team talk during Argentina v Nigeria at the world cup?

Did you not see Sampaoli asking Messi whether to sub in Aguero in that match?

Watch ball and be enlightened before you open that mosquito infested gutter in your face

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
why is freezouma trending on twitter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Sane's news is not official though

With Man Utd signings, they should win the league. Wan Bissaka and Maguire is about 150M Euros now
A tier 1 source in Germany said this.......!
[Süddeutsche Zeitung] : Leroy Sane has opted to join FC Bayern. The transfer is in final rounds of negotiations concerned about a record breaking transfer fee and a record salary.
I doubt united will even mount a title challenge but if they get Dybala then maybe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
pamcode:
why is freezouma trending on twitter.

Everton want him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Melvyn11:

[Süddeutsche Zeitung] : Leroy Sane has opted to join FC Bayern. The transfer is in final rounds of negotiations concerned about a record breaking transfer fee and a record salary.
I doubt united will even mount a title challenge but if they get Dybala then maybe.
Mount title challenge with ole?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Melvyn11:

Zobo. Trust me on this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Eruditor:

Zobo. Trust me on this.
Lol. Make I head say City sell Sane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Eruditor:

Zobo. Trust me on this.

Its beyond the zobo level I think the chances of it happening is like 60% now and can move very quick to completion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamyyde(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Mapoka:

During the last world cup, Icardi was in form then, I think it was even the best time of his career. But it didn't make the team because Messi didn't want him in the team.

There were a lot of news then, that Messi didn't want Icardi in the team and he didn't make it.

So to a greater extent YES he messi influences team.
Do you know icardi's wife was maxi lopez's former wife? Do you know how toxic the woman is?
Do you know maradona also hates him?

Icardi's situation is almost similar to benzema's situation in france. They all hate icardi for taking wanda and her kids.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:00am On Aug 03, 2019
It’s 5 days till the start of the season!!

And I found some interesting bits about how VAR would be used in the league:

- The center referee is only allowed to view a maximum of 3 replays at full speed, and another 3 slow/mo replays. This would be to minimize delays in the match.

- For penalty decisions, the center referee will have to accept the decision of the VAR, and not check the video monitor himself. This is in contrast to the procedure in other tournaments where the center referees run up to watch the footage themselves on the pitch-side monitor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omoluabi16(m), Jodera and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.