Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10568019 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8020) (8021) (8022) (8023) (8024) (8025) (8026) ... (19208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Is this truely Burna boy's mom?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Ok so that ball did not touch Mane's hand or what are you saying?

Don't even reply. I just looked at the moniker.

One of the dunderheads on here.
yeah. just like firminho's armpit is offside.

Even you that a wide consensus regards as a complete joke is calling someone a dunderhead. how rich? grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Your problem is you are actually think you are rational. Lol.

You saw the refs pore over such decisions showing lines and reviews before making a decision. They did not do it. The line you keep looking at is not parallel. That line was drawn to make the decision look right. You foolish people argued that Llorente did not use his hand in the UCL only to accept it later when other views showed it clearly was.

Rest. I have never seen a league season being celebrated by game 12 but hatred for Pep can make people irrational.

Ibime:

You are pained

cheesy cheesy

Eruditor:

You can mark my post. Ceteris Paribus, CFC won't finish higher than 6th.

That was you at game 1 and you think those writing off pep at game 12 are irrational. The joke is on you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Tottenham did not improve. Every one knows that. They were clearly the 3rd best team in England last season but derailed. They have now added to that team so they will hold unto their 3rd best tag and possibly fight for 2nd or 1st. United have improved their defence. They are still hollow in midfield. Arsenal's attack and midfield is improved, their defence is iffy. City and LFC are in a different world. Of the top 6 teams, only CFC undeniably regressed. There are no goals around that team and alot of the youngins will be inconsistent.

You can mark my post. Ceteris Paribus, CFC won't finish higher than 6th.
Someone just dug this out. This was you circa the beginning of the season, but you're slating people for giving the league to Liverpool after 12 games.

What a waawu.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2019
larride:

Lol. Go n read about the CuppyGoldGala and Save The Children foundation.
Why is this important?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Emaprince:
No

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Sulele04:
our Best squad
Abraham
Pulisic. Odoi
Rlc. Mount
Jorginho
Emerson Rudiger tomori James
Kepa

cry
Kante isn't in our best squad?

I'm sorry sir, you are mad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Unlimited22:

Someone just dug this out. This was you circa the beginning of the season, but you're slating people for giving the league to Liverpool after 12 games.

What a waawu.

You think CFC will finish 3rd?

LOL. Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2019
rationalmind:

cheesy cheesy

That was you at game 1 and you think those writing off pep at game 12 are irrational. The joke is on you cheesy

You think I made that prediction because of game 1?

LOL.

Okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

You think CFC will finish 3rd?

LOL. Ok.
Don't worry, there's no need for all this back and forth.

Let's wait till May. Because I promise you that those who'll dig up your posts won't be lacking.
Since you're the only one allowed to have strong opinions and anyone who says otherwise is an irrational dunderhead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
yeah. just like firminho's armpit is offside.

Even you that a wide consensus regards as a complete joke is calling someone a dunderhead. how rich? grin

They have already used armpit to rule out Gabriel Jesus' in the first game of the season. Get with the program.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Unlimited22:

Don't worry, there's no need for all this back and forth.

Let's wait till May. Because I promise you that those who'll dig up your posts won't be lacking.
Since you're the only one allowed to have strong opinions and anyone who says otherwise is an irrational dunderhead.

I did not call you a dunderhead did I? That name is not for everybody.

And I am not against people's strong opinions. The dunderhead's opinion is not strong. He is trying to make an argument for Mane and...NVM.

Lol

Edit: I don't mind post diggers. But there is no humility here. As soon as most of you will be wrong, it will switch to money. Dig up what happened last season and the season before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
Eruditor:

They have already used armpit to rule out Gabriel Jesus' in the first game of the season. Get with the program you slowpoke.

As for wide consensus. Hahaha. So funny. Sometimes I read things here and laugh because of how stupid some of you are.
[/s]
triggered much?

eru-idiot grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Hensben called a medical doctor names and questioned his intelligence. And Hensben is more intelligent than you.

I am triggered. Lol
k

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

I did not call you a dunderhead did I? That name is not for everybody.

And I am not against people's strong opinions. The dunderhead's opinion is not strong. He is trying to make an argument for Mane and...NVM.

Lol

Edit: I don't mind post diggers. But there is no humility here. As soon as most of you will be wrong, it will switch to money. Dig up what happened last season and the season before.
grin
Var is inconsistent shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

You think I made that prediction because of game 1?

LOL.

Okay.

So you didn't make that prediction because of game 1 but these guys are making their prediction because of game 12?

LOL

Okay.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Emaprince:

Wetin concern you for that matter?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard will not score 30 goals this season $1,000

Yes, we agree he won't but do you also agree that Pep won't win the UCL with City as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2019
timbros:

So you didn't make that prediction because of game 1 but these guys are making their prediction because of game 12?

LOL

Okay.

Eruditor is stupid like that. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

The thunderstorm that is coming to you by May ehn, you will regret the day you ever graced this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Hazardfan1:

Yes, we agree he won't but do you also agree that Pep won't win the UCL with City as usual

Raumdeuter's non-local Fraaudiola. cheesy

If care is not taken he may send City to europa next season if they don't give him millions to buy in January. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter's non-local Fraaudiola. cheesy

If care is not taken he may send City to europa next season if they don't give him millions billions to buy in January. grin

Modified. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Unlimited22:

Kante isn't in our best squad?

I'm sorry sir, you are mad.
No I am not
Kante and Kovacic on the bench �� this is the best chelsea lineup. Rlc and mount on form are unplayable like de bruyne and silva combo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2019
Sulele04:

No I am not
Kante and Kovacic on the bench �� this is the best chelsea lineup. Rlc and mount on form are unplayable like de bruyne and silva combo

U are very funny sha. How do u watch ur own matches? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Very soon,,,Pep and d entire Citey will know d ''wikedness of man'' grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Sulele04:
our Best squad
Abraham
Pulisic. Odoi
Rlc. Mount
Jorginho
Emerson Rudiger tomori James
Kepa

cry
Lampard has done a very great job...most of d players u mentioned should have been benched if we had another coach....we now a good bench,,there's squad depth even tho we could not buy players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Eruditor:

Nobody can bet on any team. That is because the UCL can be won and lost via penalties that does not require skill.

I can bet on the league and I did. All those City will still lose games arguments are neither here nor there. Your hate for Pep won't let you people see this is just match day 12. I mean, this man has won the league with 100 and 98 Pts and people are still acting like it is mathematically impossible to get such numbers even this season lol.

Pep's first season in Barca he topped RM by 12 pts but before April, the lead shrunk to 4 with that game at Santiago Bernabeu. If Barca had lost that game the lead would have shrunk to 1. Please hate Pep but give him credit. 9 pts is too small for a league where 26 games are left and LFC will chop their own at Etihad. They could even amass injuries in December.

Not yet Uhuru!

Penalties don't require skills? Thats an argument for another day.

Raumdeuter told us that Fraudiola was too great for local trophies like epl, carabao, that he came to City to win ucl. Are you saying 3yrs is not enough for all the millions he had spent on a ucl semifinalist, to win the trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2019
thorrvik55:

Modified. cheesy

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2019
airmark:

Eruditor is stupid like that. grin

E never reach like this bros shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2019
timbros:

E never reach like this bros shocked

That's the only way i could describe such move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carbon2Oxide: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Yaya is being so emotional cheesy

He keeps stressing on city's injuries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYgOklxxUU0

(1) (2) (3) ... (8020) (8021) (8022) (8023) (8024) (8025) (8026) ... (19208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, FergieRaww(m), zeusis(m), Kimbeast, Singapore1(m), Unlimited22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.