Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10563283 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) (8207) ... (19194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Swissh:

Chelsea as a club from their players to their fans are not mentally stable.
LMFAO....That's why I asked why the other players at his other clubs never complained about his tactics/system. All the Napoli players had nothing but Respect for Sarri & they expressed it when he left. I think Chelsea even used those in his announcement video. Chelsea players come out as spoilt and over pampered babies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

See foolish post

Guardiola won the CL twice. [s]That is all that counts

When will Cuntay make a CL semi and stop getting eliminated by Galatasaray and Barcelona 2nd team[/s]

Without Messi? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Rob Green on calling Sarri out in a club meeting:

“I just spelled it out. I told him, ‘You have no plan B. You’re a transactional kind of manager. The players in the group are not the kind to speak to you like this. I don’t care because what are you going to do, drop me!?’

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Yet when we lost on penalty to Manchester city in league cup Final 2 weeks later we played counter attacking football. What plan was that?
Nice one Green your Zero matches for Chelsea will always be Remembered.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO....That's why I asked why the other players at his other clubs never complained about his tactics/system. All the Napoli players had nothing but Respect for Sarri & they expressed it when he left. I think Chelsea even used those in his announcement video. Chelsea players come out as spoilt and over pampered babies.

Story for Fenibeso.

Napoli President:

“There remains the pleasure of having played well but also the bitterness of not having won anything,” De Laurentiis told L’Equipe.

We gave Sarri everything and in three years we didn’t win anything.

He should thank Hazard for his first trophy.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kimbeast:

Yet when we lost on penalty to Manchester city in league cup Final 2 weeks later we played counter attacking football. What plan was that?
Nice one Green your Zero matches for Chelsea will always be Remembered.

Which one came first, Rob Green's incident or League cup final?

You are supposed to thank Green for teaching the smoker his job, to even have a decent performance in the final.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
macjireh:

so lampard should use his brain D's time... keep Willian on d left,,and strengthen d right with oda players... now I see Y even CHO has been playing nonsense

Well hench the Sancho move

Lamps could still try CHO or Pulisic at the right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Well hench the Sancho move

Lamps could still try CHO or Pulisic at the right.

Olorun gbo I don't understand why you fantasize Chelsea buying that wash up Isco. Like seriously WTF? You rate Isco over Ziyech, God come and have mercy bayii o

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
spillo1:

LMFAO...boss the thing is most of your players are sums of b*itches. Is it not the same players that turned against Mourinho, Conte etc? Ask yourself why Sarri ex players at empoli and especially Napoli have never said anything bad about his system/ tactics?
because they have never been serial winners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ibime:

His performance against Barca was better. He had Barca on ropes. Yesterday everyone played well so it's easier to play well. Against Barca, he was one man mopol
that's for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
airmark:

He did like once in the second half when he lost possession in our half. The formation helped him.
make we just let am slide
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2019
airmark:
Digz, Erigga no be battle rapper? He brought a knife to a gun fight. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FC9phsa5Sc

We beat una for pitch still come beat una for stage.

The uselessness of this Chelsea FC is astonishing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2019
larride:

I thought he was for Chelsea, he represented Nigeria. Didn't you see his jersey?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Cruxifizio:

Learner... lol

Weak lines..smh

Shey na the Erigga wey your Warri people dey hype be that?
Those lines will be mocked even at secondary school level.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry xmas blues!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 1:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2019
BlueAngel444:
compare? shocked
There's nothing there to compare

Anyway Chelsea did bid 75m for him last winter and even this last summer if not for the ban, we're planning on replacing Hazard with Isco, so enhance the bid.

Teams chasing one and avoiding the other, wonder why cheesy
Isco has been done for the last two seasons. I don't know any serious team that will be pursuing Isco at this point. He will not give you goals like Ziyech and his mentality is also suspect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:14am On Dec 25, 2019
larride:

so Nigeria's Jersey is now Chelsea's.... by d time Newcastle beats u at old trashford u will be further convinced of yoonited's uselessness

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2019
macjireh:

so Nigeria's Jersey is now Chelsea's.... by d time Newcastle beats u at old trashford u will be further convinced of yoonited's uselessness

Cmon shut up.

As if Chinko Ekun is from Ghana.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2019
airmark:

I thought he was for Chelsea, he represented Nigeria. Didn't you see his jersey?

Represented Nigeria ko, represented Togo ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas young bloods cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2019
All the big boys for this thread,

Una no go like do Christmas giveaways undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2019
MercylessMercy:

Olorun gbo I don't understand why you fantasize Chelsea buying that wash up Isco. Like seriously WTF? You rate Isco over Ziyech, God come and have mercy bayii o
well I obviously don't rate Ziyech over Isco nor the other way around, I said Isco is similar to Ziyech, never did any rating or comparison whatsoever.

Simple statement, Chelsea obviously prefer Isco to Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2019
airmark:

Without Messi? grin grin grin
he hasn't won it wouldn't Messi

Very true

Last year he was just unlucky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2019
seankafor:
All the big boys for this thread,

Una no go like do Christmas giveaways undecided
send me your account number

Make I use am play baba ijebu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
A40:
Isco has been done for the last two seasons. I don't know any serious team that will be pursuing Isco at this point. He will not give you goals like Ziyech and his mentality is also suspect
Chelsea shouldn't even be considering Isco after the deal fell apart last January but they still submitted a bid. Obviously if I were to pick between Isco and Ziyech I would pick Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to all Blues Faithfuls.

May the sunshine of the season light up our homes cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2019
iamJ:
send me your account number

Make I use am play baba ijebu
grin grin

See as my heart skip at the mention of account number shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas Everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to everyone. We no go enjoy enter grave or Sars cell o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2019
larride:

Cmon shut up.

manU fans are funny sha ooo...go and beat d small teams troubling u first...anyways d fear of small teams is d beginning of wisdom for yoonited
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2019
larride:

Cmon shut up.

Someone called himself 'Chinko', dont you know that means China for streets?

It was a brawl between China and Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2019
How come we are playing Southampton twice before playing Arsenal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8201) (8202) (8203) (8204) (8205) (8206) (8207) ... (19194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.