Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522208 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8407) (8408) (8409) (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) ... (19156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
The unbeatable Liverpool loses another game in Europe

This season in europe 4 wins out of 7
This season in the league 25 wins out of 26

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Unbeaten my ass. Godx you are very right. The Epl clubs are Useless.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Melvyn11:
You should wait until they have qualifed before ranting about how useless anybody is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Liverpool have only lost 3 games in all comps; so I wouldn’t say their adventure in Europe is over yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
pamcode:
You should wait until they have qualifed before ranting about how useless anybody is.

This is the unbeaten liverpool that lost another match today in Europe

In the last 64 games in the league liverpool lost 1
In the last 20 games in Europe liverpool lost 6

This Liverpool won't be unbeaten in another league

I still tip liverpool to overwhelm Atletico at Anfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
PDPGuy:
Liverpool have only lost 3 games in all comps; so I wouldn’t say their adventure in Europe is over yet

2 in the CL, One in Carling where they fielded their youth team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
pamcode:

He does not have to wait till they have qualified... This was a victory over 90 minutes. Something all the epl clubs have failed to achieve for months..

If it was the other way round, airmark and co will be jumping around like a runs girl that saw her period

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:

You are obviously bored tonight.

Go and pick beans to keep yourself busy.
As in eeh. You con dey reply am join.

IamD18:

Neymar should first outscore Halland in this match.
After this reply, you should have let him be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
PDPGuy:

Atletico won’t survive Anfield. You see the ginger wey Simeone and Atl fans do at Metropolitano? Liverpool fans go do x5 of it at Anfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

2 in the CL, One in Carling where they fielded their youth team

I can still remember how your team won ucl one season and the next got molested home and away under your worldclass coach called pap apari fraudiola Laumdeuter cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
pamcode:
This Liverpool team isnt that special.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
diggz:

I can still remember how your team won ucl one season and the next getting molested home and away under your worldclass coach called pap apari fraudiola Laumdeuter cheesy
How you dey get strength type these words sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
only thing Madrid did was to hold Robertson and TAA... Liverpool are beatable after all...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Airmark

Haaland in 1 season in UCL - 10 goals

Hazard in 8 season in UCL - 8 goals

Haaland >>>>>>>>> Hazard

It’s a phucking disgrace.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Haaland went to the team of his choice

Besides the way he plays na like Tammy Abraham o cheesy
Na like Wetin? No let me swear for you.

Did you see the confidence on the ball? His eyes for goals and his workrate off the ball to pressure the opposing defenders?

Haaland would turn out deadly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wait fess. Are you guys expecting Liverpool to go unbeaten both in England and Europe?

Let's even understand the orisun of this una argument.

And if you are then kindly show us any team that has gone the entire season unbeaten both in England and Europe. From Pep's Barca, to Zidane's Madrid or Sacchi's Milan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
pamcode:
Liverpool lost a match under 90mins. They took a big L even though they are still favorite to win the tie. Their unbeaten league run shows how useless epl has become.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
Wait fess. Are you guys expecting Liverpool to go unbeaten both in England and Europe?

And if you are then kindly show us any team that has gone the entire season unbeaten both in England and Europe. From Pep's Barca, to Zidane's Madrid or Sacchi's Milan

There are teams that have won the champions league unbeaten though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:

You were told Liverpool season so far does not match the team quality nor is it a reflection of how good they are but you were forming strong head.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
larride:
Airmark

Haaland in 1 season in UCL - 10 goals

Hazard in 8 season in UCL - 8 goals

Haaland >>>>>>>>> Hazard

It’s a phucking disgrace.

Low down phucking shame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
randomperson:

He does not have to wait till they have qualified... This was a victory over 90 minutes. Something all the epl clubs have failed to achieve for months..

If it was the other way round, airmark and co will be jumping around like a runs girl that saw her period
In a single match I will wager any of Barca,Madrid and Atm against Liverpool. Nothing special about them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Skimpledawg:

As in eeh. You con dey reply am join.

After this reply, you should have let him be.
Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:

It's just funny how guys see things.

Liverpool have home advantage to count on and if any football fan can comfortably open his mouth to yarn dust after today about Liverpool then that person shouldn't be more than a joke because we have seen too much of Liverpool and their magic at Anfield to think otherwise.

Even Pep's Barca, Juup's Bayern, Manchester United 99 team and Zidane's Madrid team lost games so I don't understand Raumdeuter and his minions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Melvyn11:

You were told Liverpool season so far does not match the team quality nor is it a reflection of how good they are but you were forming strong head.
Which kin opaks you dey yarn so? Did Pep's Barca go unbeaten??

Are you expecting Liverpool to go unbeaten in England and Europe as well abi which unrealistic bar you dey try set sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
larride:

There are teams that have won the champions league unbeaten though.
They also went unbeaten in the league? Or do they give bonus title for going unbeaten in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Come and show me the team that won both their league and the CL with no losses.

Shebi the league was not weak when Pep won it with 19pts but got bludgeoned in Europe home and away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Leyqute:

Atletico won’t survive Anfield. You see the ginger wey Simeone and Atl fans do at Metropolitano? Liverpool fans go do x5 of it at Anfield.
Napoli won Liverpool and didn't lose at Anfield. You are using what Liverpool did to Barca to think atletico have no chance.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
patrickmuf:

Liverpool have home advantage to count on and if any football fan can comfortably open his mouth to yarn dust after today about Liverpool then that person shouldn't be more than a joke because we have seen too much of Liverpool and their magic at Anfield to think otherwise.

Even Pep's Barca, Juup's Bayern, Manchester United 99 team and Zidane's Madrid team lost games so I don't understand Raumdeuter and his minions.
Lool why are the mandem contorting body like Carmen Hayes just so they don't give Klopp and Liverpool credit. It's painful

What we are seeing no team in English League history has done. The least people can do is applaud their consistency not find excuses to bash it at every turn

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
patrickmuf:

Even Pep's Barca, Juup's Bayern, Manchester United 99 team and Zidane's Madrid team lost games so I don't understand Rumdeuter and his minions.

Just stick with you dont understand

Liverpool has won 25 league games in the league

In 7 CL games they have won 4

What can you deduce
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
Lool why are the mandem contorting body like Carmen Hayes just so they don't give Klopp and Liverpool credit. It's painful

What we are seeing no team in English League history has done. The least people can do is applaud their consistency not find excuses to bash it at every turn
Exactly, even though I am a Manchester United fan, I can't help but applaud Liverpool for their consistency over the past 2 seasons.

The funny thing is that if Liverpool overturn the scoreline at Anfield, they'll resort to berating the refs...Well, I'd put it down to human nature, people are bound to hate on you when you're successful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
Which kin opaks you dey yarn so? Did Pep's Barca go unbeaten??

Are you expecting Liverpool to go unbeaten in England and Europe as well abi which unrealistic bar you dey try set sef.

Liverpool is chopping akpako in Europe unlike in the league which they are roasting everyone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Melvyn11:
Atletico had good opportunities to extend their lead. Liverpool had 0 shots on target. Game fell perfectly for Atletico with the early goal. They defended so well, the organisation was so good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8407) (8408) (8409) (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) ... (19156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Segedinho(m), FergieRaww(m), Jodera, Caicedobets(m), lordfalcao(m), afrodoc2, Englishisamust, nateevs(m), Leyqute(m), WhoDeyHause, larride(m), TrollPoliceSF and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.