Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522992 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9280) (9281) (9282) (9283) (9284) (9285) (9286) ... (19161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
when you said Man City would win that case I was like what is the guy even talking about ...I guess this world is all about politics lol
We are in the era of business politics. Soon we will evolve to politics of science and technology. Before business politics, it was politics of supremacy and culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Zabiboy: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
CapitalCee:

Odiegwu, Liverpool wey de vex say they draw Burnley, they will so much dismantle chelshit eeh, Salah go use them win golden boot. And what if the unthinkable happen and Norwich come do lords work on Chelsea nko? Statistics go change oo?

grin
I was tryin to give them hope nah... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
hensben:
We are in the era of business politics. Soon we will evolve to politics of science and technology. Before business politics, it was politics of supremacy and culture.
but I still prefer their own business politics to our own African politics cuz their own get limit .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
BikeMan:
Kante MUST play against Liverpool and Wolves

And we must not carry possession for head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

See as people here come humble like Uriah Heep. grin

Mehn i'm trying to think about how long ago you must have read David Copperfield.
That's a name I havent heard since primary school in the 90s...and I know you give me at least 10 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

Can Kepa play as a lone keeper? Let's start the questions from the back and move slowly and surely from there. cheesy
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Mehn i'm trying to think about how long ago you must have read David Copperfield.
That's a name I havent heard since primary school in the 90s...and I know you give me at least 10 years.

cheesy Some names, characters, and books just stick.

Calm dan na, as long as you are in your 30s e no reach 10yrs. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
PDPGuy:
I’m still laughing at some folks who thought Man City would be thrown out of the UCL cheesy

Nah, I’ve always thought that the FFP is a joke policy put in place by the “legacy” European clubs to stifle their competition. The likes of Real, Man United, Milan, Liverpool, Barca etc we’re upset that ‘upstarts life like Chelsea or Man City had the audacity to buy expensive players who would help their challenge for the UCL.

seek no further grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Apparently, we have already agreed a deal with Trazbonspor for this guy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
but I still prefer their own business politics to our own African politics cuz their own get limit .
Yes they are more advanced while at it. Nigeria is still in the era of supremacy and culture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
BikeMan:
Kante MUST play against Liverpool and Wolves
No contest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I have been reading Dickens myself. I never reach this book shaa.

A Tale of Two Cities and Great Expectations are awesome books though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
No new updates, but Kante may return against Man U on Saturday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
hensben:
Dean Henderson and that Turkish goalkeeper will be ok to move forward from Kepa and Carballero.

The Turkish keeper looks pretty good from his highlights i saw on Twitter.
Although highlights don't mean anything these days.even kepa get highlights.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
ShitStain:

The Turkish keeper looks pretty good from his highlights i saw on Twitter.
Although highlights don't mean anything these days.even kepa get highlights.
You are right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
PDPGuy:
I’m still laughing at some folks who thought Man City would be thrown out of the UCL cheesy

Nah, I’ve always thought that the FFP is a joke policy put in place by the “legacy” European clubs to stifle their competition. The likes of Real, Man United, Milan, Liverpool, Barca etc we’re upset that ‘upstarts life like Chelsea or Man City had the audacity to buy expensive players who would help their challenge for the UCL

I also agree with the sentiments here, A lot of the legacy clubs also had help at some time or how did AC Milan go from division 2 to making 5 cl finals within 10yrs?

I still remember when the Madrid city bought Real Madrid training pitch for an extremely inflated price to help them fund their Galacticos policy

In 20yrs time, Man City Chelsea and PSG will call themselves legacy and be campaigning for UEFA to stop Sheffield, Union Berlin and Sociedad from getting money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
A40:
Would be too funny if United win their last three matches and field U-19 vs Leicester

This would be the perfect scenario for me, I dont know if OGS will have the balls to do it, He looks like a nice guy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
raumdeuter:

I also agree with the sentiments here, A lot of the legacy clubs also had help at some time or how did AC Milan go from division 2 to making 5 cl finals within 10yrs?

I still remember when the Madrid city bought Real Madrid training pitch for an extremely inflated price to help them fund their Galacticos policy

In 20yrs time, Man City Chelsea and PSG will call themselves legacy and be campaigning for UEFA to stop Sheffield, Union Berlin and Sociedad from getting money

That was around 2000-2001 at the start of Florentino Perez’s 1st term.

They sold the training ground to the City council for 400m USD in 2001 when clubs were building stadiums for half that sum.

When people talk about government clubs Real Madrid is the only true government club in the big leagues of Europe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Unlimited22:

I have been reading Dickens myself. I never reach this book shaa.

A Tale of Two Cities and Great Expectations are awesome books though...

It was essentially reading in Primary Six for us.

The two you mentioned, with Oliver Twist, David Copperfield and the one about Ebenezer Scrooge, can't remember the name now.

I'm sure NTA2 also aired some TV series based on Oliver Twist and/or David Copperfield sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

cheesy Some names, characters, and books just stick.

Calm dan na, as long as you are in your 30s e no reach 10yrs. grin

Uncle stop it please grin

Say you too young gaan, na 12 years you dash me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
BlueMann:
Apparently, we have already agreed a deal with Trazbonspor for this guy
Kepa v2.0 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
amodu:

Southampton cannot be relied on, so don't raise your hope.

9:30am tomorrow decision time for Man City ban and 10:00pm tomorrow are crucial times top four contenders await

.... Not in favour

Unto the next one, tonight grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

It was essentially reading in Primary Six for us.

The two you mentioned, with Oliver Twist, David Copperfield and the one about Ebenezer Scrooge, can't remember the name now.

I'm sure NTA2 also aired some TV series based on Oliver Twist and/or David Copperfield sef
Yeah nta2 and channels aired Oliver twist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Afrodoc2 na veteran irunmole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
A40:
Would be too funny if United win their last three matches and field U-19 vs Leicester

Bayern to beat PSG to signing Bakayoko

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Unless you are 26 bro.
I was not quite 23 when I graduated. Started my internship on my 23rd Bday actually and that was just over 15yrs ago.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
hensben:
Dean Henderson and that Turkish goalkeeper will be ok to move forward from Kepa and Carballero.
He's still our player angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:

He's still our player angry

Forgive him bro. The guy has been desperate ever since CAS told them that they can’t field 2 keepers at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
amodu:

.... Not in favour

Unto the next one, tonight grin
It will end in tears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
afrodoc:

Unless you are 26 bro.
I was not quite 23 when I graduated. Started my internship on my 23rd Bday actually and that was just over 15yrs ago.
So you collect 7 years on my head? I need to be agreeing with all your comments grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
A40:
My brother, let's not go there abeg.

Thunder will just fire leyqute and eph12 blokus undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
eph12:

So you collect 7 years on my head? I need to be agreeing with all your comments grin

Lol the only seniority we accept here is the seniority of intelligence, brilliant contributions, and sound arguments.

If we meet outside NL you can prostrate if you like. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9280) (9281) (9282) (9283) (9284) (9285) (9286) ... (19161) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, andrewbaba44, NinjaMetahuman, mrLagosian, KingAzubuike(f), PDPGuy, eipreel(f), fredoooooo, sunnychibs(m), Ballzproblem2, Ihebu4chelsea(m), Unlimited22, Leyqute(m), WhoDeyHause, Segedinho(m), zeusis(m), Ibime(m), ucsquare(m), wman(m), enigma0, SimpleGuy001, TrollPoliceSF, Noah13 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.