Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Legit earnings While Sufing The Net - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legit earnings While Sufing The Net (1020 Views)

Emzor Pharma Recruiting: Legit / Make Money By Browsing The Net.simple Way Of Making Cash. / New Vacancies I Stumbled Upon On The Net Pt2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by marvostica(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2007
check out this link u can buy egold for#135
https://www.goldkobo.com/index.php?r=13452

below are some of the links u can also use in funding your e-gold
http://gobubble.com/register.php?referral=marvostica
http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=marion_taylor_79
http://www.matrixmails.com/?p=default&rid=138461

let me tell you how to go about the whole thing.
first you need to have an E-gold account or Paypal account that is where you will
be tranfering your earnings to. incase you don't have ,you can create a free account
at www. www.paypal.com
after creating the e-gold account, anywhere your account number is needed
when signing up, please put it in because its through that account you can make withdrawal
onces you have signed up for those links, all yoiu need do is to explore the
site they pay you to read mails, to click, to sign up,even to play games and
advertise and they also pay you to refer others
just make use of this opportunity and make some few dollars for yourself
l will always keep you informed about the latest and good paid to read sites
so go ahead and sign up for those ones available and don't forget to let me know
how well you are enjoying it

marvostica@yahoo.com
Re: Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by john4m2k(m): 4:40am On Nov 09, 2007
Pay pal does not take people residing in Nigeria since Nigeria is not in their option
munu for countries https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/webscr?dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f3893a48c4ade7e5f6741293c3d1b78993934791f0cac67c8

hOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS
Re: Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by marvostica(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2007
u can get a free account with egold but if u still insist onj having a paypal account, u have to use an address that is not from nigeria maybe a us address or something when l registered for my paypal, there was no nigeria in the menu l used my friend us address incase u need the paypal,l can get u a use address to use in registering it.
Re: Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by john4m2k(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2007
the address will be conected with the payment and can be used for all other online pupose.
why should i use someone else's address? will it not amount to working for someone else?
Pls give me detailed explanation about this.
Re: Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by Harlex(m): 2:25am On Nov 14, 2007
please will i be able to receive payments an a free e-gold account
Re: Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by marvostica(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2007
harlex,
sure u will receive your earnings through a free e-gold account.

john4m2k
the us address is not in anyway tied to your earnings ur earnings or withdrawals gets to your paypal
account that u are using to make the transaction why we use a us address was that in the country menu, u wont find nigeria there because of their fraudulent act on the internet so the only way you can still have a paypal while in nigeria is to claim another country which is listed in the menu
let me tell you something when u get a paypal account the account name will be ur email address eg
account name marvostica@yahoo.com
passwoed *********
for security reasons,u dont have to compromise ur password with anybody u alone knows ur password so u can not be working for another person
Re: Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by john4m2k(m): 2:53am On Nov 17, 2007
harlex,
thanks for your kind gesture. I will updade you with the progress as soon as possibe.
Re: Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by perezosado: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
i have signed up with donkeymails.com.i have also opened both paypal and e-gold accounts but i need someone to really put me through on how i can begin to earn.please can you please help me? perezosadolo@yahoo.com
Re: Legit earnings While Sufing The Net by marvostica(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
perezosado
a good way to start with donkey mails, is to click on the paid to click mails
if u are using a crazy browser,better cos u can open in a new window.
where u really make more in donkey mail is the paid to sign up and paid to preview
here, u are been paid to sign up for some sites once you have signed up, u are expected to copy and paste the comfirmation email sent to ur box welcoming u to that site in the space provided for it after which your donkey mail account will be credited
just surf and exxplore the site and anywhere u have problem, feel free to ask me

(1) (Reply)

Uba Tst Info. / Jop Opportunities / Underemployment And Peopleprime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.