Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Jetrova- Alternative Energy Plant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jetrova- Alternative Energy Plant (1784 Views)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Indonesia To Generate 2.3 MW From Palm Oil Waste To Energy Plant / Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jetrova- Alternative Energy Plant by SUGURU: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2012
Good day all. I'm about to go into partnership with a friend to start planting Jetrova - an alternative source energy but I don't have much information about the business. Pls can some one assist with information and whether the business is viable in Nigeria. Thank you.
Re: Jetrova- Alternative Energy Plant by barikay: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
I'm a novice too
Re: Jetrova- Alternative Energy Plant by goody06(f): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
Jatrophaā€¯ is the alternative fuel for airline, it is plant
that have a lifespan up to 30years after the first year
it is better to have acres to plant and also have your own land
if you really want to plant it there is a company that I associate with
they will get the nursery for you, also buy the product when harvested
They have office @ Ibadan if you are interested let me know on 07059967540
I attach pictures below:

Re: Jetrova- Alternative Energy Plant by SUGURU: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
Thanks so much goody for your response. I'm trying to put my acts together before starting.

(1) (Reply)

Is Online Importation A Profitable Business? Please I Want Your Honest Reply / Uk Pool Week 25 Draws / Why Do Friends And Family Discourage You From Being An Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.