Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? (2956 Views)

How Can I Get Swish Animation Software / Swish Max (full) And Text Animation Software / Any Swish Max Pro's Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by jimmie(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2006
Graphics: Macromedia Flash vs Swish <<mod>>

Swish is more or less advance power-point,
But flash is more creative abd powerful than swish.
You can add video and sound to Flash
But you can only Add sounds to swish.
To you which do you prefer.
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by Zahymaka(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2006
Depends on the user. I'm a coder so I love lots of actionscript - I use flash. Swish only offers out-of-the-box effects. To create your own effect that's unique you'd be better off using flash.

I use Flash and have never been attracted to Swish. I feel only lazy peole use it.
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by jimmie(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2006
@Zahymaka you said you use flash alot, can do some interactive with flash?
If you can i will like you to come and join my group.
I will like to see some samples you've done too.
Take care of yourself.
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by Zahymaka(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2006
Sure -- most of my interactivity is actionscript based. I don't really have any sample on the web but I can send you some if you wish.

and remember our fiasco today? I hate being called a liar but I have to do that to throw off some people who come to me for the wrong reasons.
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by jimmie(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2006
@Zahymaka how can i recieve them, and i will like to know where you are located.
I really wanna work with you.
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by Zahymaka(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2006
I'm a student at Mountain State University in USA. Just give me your e-mail address or if you're not comfortable posting it here, mail me at <<snip>>.
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by Hunter(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2006
i've had to use flash for some school work lately, and I'm crap at it so I don't like it much cheesy
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by IcyAngel: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2006
Swish is like *flash for dummies* I admit in this case omo I'm one. Swish Max is sweet though, and it can be just as god as flash with less work to do!

Icy,
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by gdi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2006
no matter how good swish gets it can not be compared to flash, not in any way.
flash is more vasatile, for real work (not hobbies). from app developement to interface design or even cartoon making flash is it for me. wink
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by Gamine(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2006
well i'll simply say Swishmax is for lazy dumbass people starting out in the flash biz wink
while MMflash is for Pros like moi! grin cool
Re: Flash Or Swish: Which One Do You Prefer? by xclusiv(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2006
Swish cannot compare to flash in terms of flexibility, features and the rest. In fact, Swish is just for people who are not concerned about creativity but just want something moving and swirling.

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing Training For Beginners - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 / Amazing 3d Pencil Sketches By Teenage Artist,ibim Cookey / Where Can I Learn After Effects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.