Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Want To Call U.S And Also Receive Calls On My PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Call U.S And Also Receive Calls On My PC (1109 Views)

How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho / How To Make And Receive Calls With MTN Fastlink Huawei Modem / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Call U.S And Also Receive Calls On My PC by desperatem(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2012
I want to be able to call U.S and Canada and probably one or two Asia countries. is there any software that can do that? a friend told me skype does that but i am not sure how true is it because i don't see him use it
Re: I Want To Call U.S And Also Receive Calls On My PC by yk4u(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
yes... you can call on skype
Re: I Want To Call U.S And Also Receive Calls On My PC by alofine65: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2012
yes u can kal us ,canada for fre with help of Magic Jack,no subcription ,no monthly payment just plug to ur system and make your kal-you can get it @computer village or contact me i have more than a dozen for sale.
Re: I Want To Call U.S And Also Receive Calls On My PC by desperatem(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2012
I hav heard of magic jack also but i was told it can't call other country than canada and U.S. I need something that can call any country and i don't mind buying credits
Re: I Want To Call U.S And Also Receive Calls On My PC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
y
Re: I Want To Call U.S And Also Receive Calls On My PC by samfibby(m): 6:01am On May 05, 2012
skype is it. call 07025807948. configure on your 3g enabled fone too.prcsnm00@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? / Hp Compaq Presario CQ57 15.6 Inches 250gb N32,000 / Should I Go For ESET Antivirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.