Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Texan Farmer Travels - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Texan Farmer Travels (710 Views)

Lol...farmer Refuses To Eat This ‘sexy’ Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard / A Farmer's Genius Reply To A Smartass Lawyer / The Lawyer And The Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texan Farmer Travels by ituen(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2007
A Texan farmer goes to Australia for a vacation. There he meets an Aussie farmer and gets talking. The Aussie shows off his big wheat field and the Texan says, "Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice as large".

Then they walk around the ranch a little and the Aussie shows off his herd of cattle. The Texan immediately says, " We have longhorns that are at least twice as large as your cows".

The conversation has, meanwhile, almost died when the Texan sees a herd of kangaroos hopping through the field. He asks, "And what are those"?

The Aussie asks with an incredulous look, "Don't you have any grasshoppers in Texas"?
Re: Texan Farmer Travels by ituen(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2007
Mother-in-law killed

A newlywed farmer and his wife were visited by her mother, who immediately demanded an inspection of the place. The farmer had genuinely tried to be friendly to his new mother-in-law, hoping that it could be a friendly, non-antagonistic relationship. All to no avail though, as she kept nagging them at every opportunity, demanding changes, offering unwanted advice, and generally making life unbearable to the farmer and his new bride.

While they were walking through the barn, during the forced inspection, the farmer's mule suddenly reared up and kicked the mother-in-law in the head, killing her instantly. It was a shock to all no matter their feelings toward her demanding ways.

At the funeral service a few days later, the farmer stood near the casket and greeted folks as they walked by. The pastor noticed that whenever a woman would whisper something to the farmer, he would nod his head yes and say something. Whenever a man walked by and whispered to the farmer, however, he would shake his head no, and mumble a reply.

Very curious as to this bizarre behavior, the pastor later asked the farmer what that was all about.

The farmer replied, "The women would say, 'What a terrible tragedy' and I would nod my head and say, 'Yes, it was.' The men would then ask, 'Can I borrow that mule?' and I would shake my head and say, 'Can't. It's all booked up for a year.'"
Re: Texan Farmer Travels by shagger(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin
Ituen you are really very good and also very crazy, anyway keep up the work.
Re: Texan Farmer Travels by topeteadr(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2007
Ituen you are my man, im rotflmao.
Re: Texan Farmer Travels by clemcykul(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
buhahahahhaahha walahi talahi ip dem sack am po me, i willi kwom to u po za jof grin grin grin grin

ure fery, fery, fery, ponnie grin grin grin grin
Re: Texan Farmer Travels by iwajay(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2007
Clem! the jokes are funny but your lafta's overemphasized.
Re: Texan Farmer Travels by clemcykul(f): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
@iwajay u sound so on heat grin grin grin grin

dont i have a rite to laff to my satiety i will enter you oooh grin grin

see ur black belle and dreadlocks for armpit grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

poor iwajay Aiphie is not here to bla bla bla you tongue grin
Re: Texan Farmer Travels by showbobo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2007
Aiphie is by my side right now.We are both in Bahamas for our honeymoon.*its a top secret,Ugonna should not hear please* grin grin
Re: Texan Farmer Travels by ituen(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2007
showbobo:

Aiphie is by my side right now.We are both in Bahamas for our honeymoon.*its a top secret,Ugonna should not hear please* grin grin

Show bobo,

i dont know why you cant differentiate bahamas from bayelsa? Enjoy ur honeymoon, u wife snatcher

(1) (Reply)

Soap Opera / Adams First Mistake / Religious Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.