Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! (640 Views)

Get A Working Visa To Any Country In The World In 2 To 3 Weeks / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! by bob2039: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2007
hey house has any1 that paticipatd in the just concluded interview of nig brew! has info about when they will call or what next? pls let contributed to these to keep hope alive!and as well if any1 you knw has being reach let knw as well.God bles us
Re: Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! by fregrance(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
Expect their call in about two to three weeks time. Am sure by then , they should be through with all the interview they are conducting . Good luck.
Re: Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! by kenawo: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2007
I was interviwed for the positn of sales executive on the 2nd nov.We were told that we will be contacted in about 2-3 weeks.My interview lasted for about 5 mins durin wich i had probs answerin some questions asked me about my course of study(accounting) in the university. I wana know wat ppl wit xperience in interviews think about my interview. I wana know if i still ve hope or ifi blew my chance by not being able to ans basic questions about my course of study in the university. Thanks
Re: Aftermath Of Nigeria Brewry Interview 29oct To 3 Nov! by bob2039: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2007
basicaly your chance is left for the panel to decide.nt every1 has a go easy with the questions.i just saw they have even startd calling for medicals.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Pa/secretary To The Md Of A Computer Trading Company / Pls Help! Gtb Test / For Marketers In The Financial Institution: How Are You Finding It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.