Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! (9684 Views)

Officially UNLOCK your iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5 - SuntemiTech. / Bend Down Select! Iphones 3,3gs,4,4s..samsung galaxy, BB, itouch 4th Etc / Brand New IPHONE 4/4s Bluetooth Leather/querty Keyboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
THIS METHOD HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY APPLE. CONGRATS TO THOSE DAT GOT IT B4 IT CLOSED

How to: Unlock your iPhone with SAM. 

What do you need: A jailbroken iPhone that can be activated in iTunes (that is, not officially blacklisted), a computer with the latest iTunes installed and working internet connection.  You will also need to know the carrier that your iPhone is locked to. 

1. Step one: Install Sam Bingner's SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module) package. I recommend that you get it from repo.bingner.com since older versions have a different interface and may not work for this purpose. 

2. Enter SAM by either going through the settings menu or find the SAMPrefs icon on your springboard. You will need to have the SIM card you intend to use in your phone. 

3. Go to utilities and select "De-Activate iPhone", your ActivationState under "More Information" should now be "Unactivated"

4. With SAM enabled, choose "By Country and Carrier" in "Method"; find your carrier, for some carriers operating more than one Carrier ID you may need to select "SIM ID"; easy to tell since iTunes will not activate if the wrong IMSI is selected. 

5. Go to More Information", copy or write down the IMSI in "SAM Details", then tap "Spoof Real SIM to SAM".

6. Go back to the main SAM screen and change your "Method" to manual. Paste or enter the IMSI string we saved in Step 5.  

7. Connect your iPhone to your computer and allow iTunes to do its job (namely re-activating your phone), double click "Phone Number" parameter at the main device screen and make sure that the ICCID matches that of your SIM card. If not you need to start over from Step 1.

8. Unplug your phone, close iTunes.

9. Disable SAM. The source article says to uninstall SAM and delete your lockdownd folders; it's unnecessary.

10. Connect your phone to iTunes again, you should get an error saying that your phone cannot be activated. This is normal. Just close iTunes and open it again.

11. You should see signal bars in a short time, congratulations.

12. Push notifications may stop working after this procedure but can be easily restored with "clear push" utility in SAM followed by connecting to iTunes. 

Your phone will work normally with your SIM card and that SIM card ONLY since we have tricked iTunes to think that ICCID is one of the intended carrier's. The phone can be rebooted and connected to iTunes freely without losing the "unlock", at least for now. 

Since it does not involve emergency numbers or IMSI spoofing it will not have any of the issues associated with SIM interposers. Tested working on iOS 5.01 but should work with tethered 5.1 too.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Kayavail: 1:26am On Apr 23, 2012
I'm sure you can do this...
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2012
I will try it and give u a feed back Boss
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2012
Kayavail: I'm sure you can do this...
Yes sir. I av unlocked some 4S and 4 already.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Kayavail: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2012
tumababa:
Yes sir. I av unlocked some 4S and 4 already.

I trust you bro...thanks for the light
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
ANOTHER METHOD USED ON NON-JAILBROKEN IPHONES.
iphone 4S, locked to telus canada, running 5.1(no jailbreak for 5.1 on 4S yet), unlocked with an mtn sim

Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
now i can say that i can unlock ANY JAILBROKEN OR NON JAILBROKEN iphone 3GS/4/4S, running ANY ios version, running ANY baseband. All u need to bring along is d sim card u want to use. ( I know resellers wont like this unlock at allllll) but its d best option for an end user who is ready to use a particular sim on d fone.

NOTE: VERIZON IPHONE 4S, IOS 5.0 TO 5.1 ALSO UNLOCKED
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 26, 2012
awesome breakthrough! I just wish i had waited a little longer before selling my locked iphone4s. Sad
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2012
MManuel: awesome breakthrough! I just wish i had waited a little longer before selling my locked iphone4s. Sad

I also sold 2 iphones 4 at d craziest price. Dat era is gone for life.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by initialize(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2012
@tuma

U didn't mention my iphone 4s that u bought at d craziest price ever, ehn? wink@tuma

U didn't mention my iphone 4s that u bought at d craziest price ever, ehn?
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2012
initialize: @tuma

U didn't mention my iphone 4s that u bought at d craziest price ever, ehn? wink@tuma

U didn't mention my iphone 4s that u bought at d craziest price ever, ehn?

FYI I sold it cheaper Dan I bought it from u.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
smiley
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by EEVICTOREE(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Working! On Telenor factory lock iphone 4.. smiley
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by drcyber: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2012
@tumababa

Do you recognise these?

Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by aieromon(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2012
tumababa: ANOTHER METHOD USED ON NON-JAILBROKEN IPHONES.
iphone 4S, locked to telus canada, running 5.1(no jailbreak for 5.1 on 4S yet), unlocked with an mtn sim

Please,I need this information if you're willing to share.
Thanks
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
aieromon:

Please,I need this information if you're willing to share.
Thanks

All blocked.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
drcyber: @tumababa

Do you recognise these?

Lol. Congrats. U beta save d lockdown folder cos d method is blocked. U were lucky to grab it b4 it closed
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Folubaba(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tuma baba I need to unlock an iphone for a friend but I don't have your no, I disposed my phone a while back. Its 4s.080
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Folubaba: Tuma baba I need to unlock an iphone for a friend but I don't have your no, I disposed my phone a while back. Its 4s.08060162818
My nos is 08053250698. Call so i can explain better.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by jessitha: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2013
tumababa: THIS METHOD HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY APPLE. CONGRATS TO THOSE DAT GOT IT B4 IT CLOSED

How to: Unlock your iPhone with SAM. 

What do you need: A jailbroken iPhone that can be activated in iTunes (that is, not officially blacklisted), a computer with the latest iTunes installed and working internet connection.  You will also need to know the carrier that your iPhone is locked to. 

1. Step one: Install Sam Bingner's SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module) package. I recommend that you get it from repo.bingner.com since older versions have a different interface and may not work for this purpose. 

2. Enter SAM by either going through the settings menu or find the SAMPrefs icon on your springboard. You will need to have the SIM card you intend to use in your phone. 

3. Go to utilities and select "De-Activate iPhone", your ActivationState under "More Information" should now be "Unactivated"

4. With SAM enabled, choose "By Country and Carrier" in "Method"; find your carrier, for some carriers operating more than one Carrier ID you may need to select "SIM ID"; easy to tell since iTunes will not activate if the wrong IMSI is selected. 

5. Go to More Information", copy or write down the IMSI in "SAM Details", then tap "Spoof Real SIM to SAM".

6. Go back to the main SAM screen and change your "Method" to manual. Paste or enter the IMSI string we saved in Step 5.  

7. Connect your iPhone to your computer and allow iTunes to do its job (namely re-activating your phone), double click "Phone Number" parameter at the main device screen and make sure that the ICCID matches that of your SIM card. If not you need to start over from Step 1.

8. Unplug your phone, close iTunes.

9. Disable SAM. The source article says to uninstall SAM and delete your lockdownd folders; it's unnecessary.

10. Connect your phone to iTunes again, you should get an error saying that your phone cannot be activated. This is normal. Just close iTunes and open it again.

11. You should see signal bars in a short time, congratulations.

12. Push notifications may stop working after this procedure but can be easily restored with "clear push" utility in SAM followed by connecting to iTunes. 

Your phone will work normally with your SIM card and that SIM card ONLY since we have tricked iTunes to think that ICCID is one of the intended carrier's. The phone can be rebooted and connected to iTunes freely without losing the "unlock", at least for now. 

Since it does not involve emergency numbers or IMSI spoofing it will not have any of the issues associated with SIM interposers. Tested working on iOS 5.01 but should work with tethered 5.1 too.

Thanks for your information.Now a days there are lot of methods available to unlock an iphone such as hardware,software,sam,factory unlock method,remote unlock method and etc.But according to my opinion remote unlock method is the best and easy method to unlock an iphone. Because other methods contains lot of steps. It is not comfortable for me. So i have chosen remote unlock method and i got service from this site [ur=http://www.unlock-zone.com/apple-iphone/rs16wp9/l]Unlock-zone.com[/url] and i have permanently unlocked my iphone easily.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by jessitha: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=jessitha]

Thanks for your nice information. Now a days there are lot of methods available to unlock an iphone4s such as hardware,software,sam,factory unlock method,remote unlock method and etc.But according to my opinion remote unlock method is the best and easy method to unlock an iphone4s. Because other methods contains lot of steps. It is not comfortable for me. So i have chosen remote unlock method and i got service from this site Unlock-zone.com and i have permanently unlocked my iphone4s easily.

2 Likes

Re: Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2013
cool embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

7 Original Emporio Armani Chronograph Watches @ Sales Price #PIX / For Sale In Abuja - Brand New Leather Tablet Case+keyboard / New Hp 2000 320/2gb @60k, Hp 655 500/4gb Cam, bluetooth, Win8 @ 66k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.