Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Toni Payne Distance Self From 9ice & Manager Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Distance Self From 9ice & Manager Split (885 Views)

Photos From 9ice's 36th Birthday Party / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toni Payne Distance Self From 9ice & Manager Split by pckid: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
Following the news of the breakup between ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner 9ice and his former manager Dehinde Fajanu, 9ice’s estranged wife, Toni Payne has moved quickly to quell rumours about her being behind the break up. “How would anyone expect me to be involved?” she reportedly queried.

“This is business and I am involved in the business with them. Perhaps, 9ice made the best decision for his business? I don’t know.”

Insiders insist that 9ice’s decision to part ways with his former manag.... http://questionmarkmag.com/2012/04/toni-payne-distance-self-from-9ice-manager-split/

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia New Baby Is Named Innocent!!!!! / Nigeria: Nollywood Stars Flock Ita Giwa's Red Ball Party / The Banky W Interview: ‘I’ll Marry The Right Person At The Right Time’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.