Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Driving Jokes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Driving Jokes (9279 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Jokes by joerux60: 8:19pm On May 08, 2012
he he he he.

When a man arrived home from work, his wife was waiting for him.
She sat him down and told him she had good news and bad news about the car.
"Right," he said. "What's the good news?"
She said: "The air bag works."

A father was driving his son to school when he inadvertently made
an illegal turn at some traffic lights. Realising his mistake, he said:
"Oops, I just made an illegal turn."
"It's OK, Dad," said his son. "The police car behind us did the same thing."
Re: Driving Jokes by AmakaG29(f): 11:55am On May 11, 2012
I like the airbag joke

Top 10 Ways To Fail Your Driving Test

1) Challenge the instructor to a drag race after the test finishes

2) Insist on playing your own mix tape really loudly while driving

3) Rev the engine and beep the horn furiously if any kids wave at you through the back window

4) Slow down and whistle and holler at any attractive people. Question the instructor’s sexuality should he/she disapproves

5) Tell the instructor you only drive sports cars and can’t be seen driving the test car

6) When asked if you are sitting comfortably and can reach the pedals, bend down, touch them with your hands and say, "Yep, no prob"

7) When asked to turn left, turn right instead, when asked for an explanation. say, "Oh you mean my left"

cool Park in a handicap spot. When questioned, explain that you are too drunk to walk very far...

9) Ask the instructor to duck down when passing by a group of your friends as you feel he/she may be bad for your image

10) Ask the instructor if its possible to travel back in time. Also ask if you need to apply for a different license for time travel.
Re: Driving Jokes by AmakaG29(f): 2:35am On Jun 01, 2012
Aggressive drivers are the ones who try to get even after we cut them off.

1 Like

Re: Driving Jokes by AmakaG29(f): 12:43am On Jun 24, 2012
Eddie was driving down the road and met a car coming the other way.

Although there was room to pass easily, Eddie forced the oncoming car to slow down and wound down his window and shouted 'Pig'.

Astonished, the other driver looked in his rear view mirror and swore at Eddie.

Then his car hit the pig.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romade Has Just Declared Himself A Male - Sounds Stupid Abi? / God, I'm Coming! I'm Coming! / [comedy Video] Ayo Ajewole (woli Agba) - Church Widow Was Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.