Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? (12191 Views)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by kakaG: 5:45pm On May 29, 2012
While people are cracking the heads trying to make a living una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ here criticizing all what not.can any of you be that creative? Not getting the idea also means you are not smart. Una fall my hand shaaaaaaaa
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Josh316(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2012
GoldCircle: I wonder why nobody is talking about Segun Arinze's viju milk advert and that useless 'the state versus malaria' advert! They are by far the worst by a long shot! Oh I forgot to add the ambi pur ad too! Whoever thought of that ad must be a slowpoke! The Oga that also approved it to go on air must be a zombie!

The VIJU milk cuts the cake as the WORSTESTEST (Pls permit my anooying grammar grin) advert ever!!! My goodness!!! shocked shocked grin
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 29, 2012
The vuju milk is really disturbing and the close-up advert
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 29, 2012
The vuju milk is really disturbing,the close-up advert and the really disgusting one oniwel noodles pam pam pam raw
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by cindyrella(f): 7:25pm On May 29, 2012
Some ad can be very long and boring.. Like the viju and mtn ad are just depressing not to mention tummy tummy noodles undecided undecided
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2012
nanoken: honeywell noodles...bam bam ba la....bam bam ba la....that agbaya gets on me nerves angry
Hahahaha, I like the song oh. Let me edit it for you:
Honeywell (pause) noodles;
Bam bam la la(2ce);
Everybody join me;
Come and enjoy it;
Bam bam la la(2ce)

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by mystikal(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2012
The Chris Aire advert is brilliant. . . . .whats wrong with it?

Whoever is criticizing BET Adverts?. . . . .why?

@ebamma Branding is a continous thing; you dont stop suddenly because you have become successful.

Indomie adverts rock jor #mama do good
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by ayobase(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2012
Drugs advertised are characterized
by mostly two people....the giver and
the taker!
She complains of headache and he brings in d drug.
He was even dancing Adamma by Flavour!
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by bknight: 4:39am On May 30, 2012
Panadol for strong strong headache cheesy pls don't take panadol if its not 'strong strong' headache! angry Is their boss a bricklayer? undecided
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:17am On May 30, 2012
fury: @ebamma, that's not true,in 2002, coca cola spent 2billion dollars on advert and made over 20billion dollars profit.

grin grin grin

I think d Chris Aire ad is brilliant.

Anoda annoying, but brialliant ad would be the over-rated BankPHB ad. That is really an irony of life considering the fact that they don't exist anymore. Trying to portray what they are not... Sucks!
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:27am On May 30, 2012
Adetayo100: The vuju milk is really disturbing,the close-up advert and the really disgusting one oniwel noodles pam pam pam raw

Haba!

What is oniwel noodles... Na wa o. No wonder u couldn't make a sense of it.

Oniwel noodles ko... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by maclatunji: 9:04am On May 30, 2012
The Viju milk advert is what we call gbogbo ero advert. It is an advert for the masses and it works like magic. It is not about being refined or polished, it is about grabbing Viju milk from street vendors in awful Lagos traffic. The advert has been around for about 10 years or more. The only reason it is there is because it works!

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Dygeasy(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2012
StateOfMind:

I tire for people o. Don't they get tired of complaining about what makes the front page? They sha want to be 'heard' n 'seen'

@Op, can't remember any advert of such at the moment, but I miss all those bank PHB adverts.
Some people sha..haaa bank PHB interestingly cool adverts..i follow u jare my person
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Dygeasy(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2012
kaka G: While people are cracking the heads trying to make a living una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ here criticizing all what not.can any of you be that creative? Not getting the idea also means you are not smart. Una fall my hand shaaaaaaaa
I fink we all are doing d same thing..for u to have responded to this post, we are all jobless..people are saying their minds and while other people are busy cracking their heads trying to make a living, you are busy criticizing other critics..talk better thing abeg
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Machine007: 10:29am On May 30, 2012
I have always loved ALL MTN adverts, but the one 2 guys were in a lady's shop browsing the internet with a phone, it took longer to connect and on the process they grew bears and old but the lady in the shop is still young the way she was at the begining.

I dont think they got it right.

I have been waiting for them to correct that mistake and if they fail to do i will ..........

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Dygeasy(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2012
LesbianBoy: Some nairalanders just love talking! The company don make their money, the people they used for the advert don make their money, so what you all say here does not change anything. so make we hear word jor! NONSENSE!
dats a lesbian talking..smh
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Dygeasy(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2012
obakovich:
wit Hot rod.
Laffs
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Dygeasy(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2012
sleeky8:

Am wit u on dis 1. Apparently dey want us 2 marry jst bone crackin pple. "Babe i lv u can u crack dis chicken bone lemme c?"
dats d qualification..yeye people...and the toothpaste sef is sour
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Dygeasy(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2012
Anybody seen CoNdOm ads? What about the omo ad ''he's a star in d making''?
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? by Ninilowo(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2012
zangiff: what about jide kosoko on chivita ads
agbaaya ma niyen nti e.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show / BBTitans: Yemi Cregx And Miracle OP Fight For Khosi's Attention (Video) / The Top 5 Best Korean Websites To Download Korean Movies For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.