Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Dapo Solanke Owner Of Mega Assets Where Is My Money O? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dapo Solanke Owner Of Mega Assets Where Is My Money O? (2189 Views)

N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Solanke Owner Of Mega Assets Where Is My Money O? by alabilakopara: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
THIS IS TO NOTIFY THE ENTIRE PUBLIC TO BE CAREFUL OF SO CALLED INVESTMENT COMPANY WHO COLLECTS MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES BUT REFUSE TO PAY BACK AS AT WHEN DUE. ONE OF SUCH COMPANIES IS MEGA ASSETS OWNED BY ONE DAPO SOLANKE WHO HAS COLLECTED SO MUCH MONEY FROM PEOPLE BUT REFUSE TO PAY THEM.................
Re: Dapo Solanke Owner Of Mega Assets Where Is My Money O? by scottabj(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
sort out your issue with him privately. when you invested with him you didn't ask for our opinion. or if you have been paid as at when due you would have double your investment without letting us no.
Re: Dapo Solanke Owner Of Mega Assets Where Is My Money O? by brainchild78(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2012
This is very sad and I always endeavour to tell people be very careful of these many bogus schemes. They are money vacuums sucking your hard earned income. To be sincere, in order to truelly succeed in this day and age is through having access to correct information. In many cases such information is readily available for free.

As the saying goes, if anything sounds too good to be true then it is in fact too good to be true. Whether we like it or not knowledge reigns supreme and is king.

If you are interested how you can effectively improve your financial circumstances on or offine then visit the link in my signature below. I am sure you won't regret.
Cheers
Re: Dapo Solanke Owner Of Mega Assets Where Is My Money O? by wiseman123: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2012
ANOTHER BOGUS SCAM INVESTMENT COMPANY
NIGERIANS WILL NEVER LEARN
Re: Dapo Solanke Owner Of Mega Assets Where Is My Money O? by alabilakopara: 2:59am On May 24, 2012
There is no issue to sort privately with this so called man dapo solanke, the man is a 419, he is no where to be found. He refused to even pick calls from his client. A visit to the acclaimed head office of the company revealed that the company has relocated without duely informed the investors in the company. This is just to warn the members of the public who still invest in this company to beware so that their money will not be lost there. presently more than 0ne million naira plus that people saved in Ikom branch of the company is yet to be recovered. The office has been closed down for more then one year. The man refused to pick his call. I have many evidences to back up this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Ebay (free Info For Nigerians Abroad) / Please Is This How Jumia Behaves? / Delivery Of Goods for our trucks today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.