Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,075 members, 7,849,359 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! (8795 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by NAJALYN: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2012
@Poster go to ITV (Independent Television) and get the address. Or watch Pastor T. B. Joshua's program on ITV on Wednesday before 9.00
p.m. and get his address and phone nos. From all you said, the problem is protracted. Hurry and save your brother. May God grant your family victory over this problem.
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Busybody2(f): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2012
moremi2008:

I think it's unethical to suggest "altruistic sacrifice" for an alcoholic if you can't sacrifice your own sisters first. grin

Ha, I see you've forgotten that every family has a black sheep. . . The rest of the family would even thank me for my foresight and ingenuity. Good riddance to bad rubbish as oyinbo talk am grin
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by moremi2008(m): 3:22am On Apr 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Ha, I see you've forgotten that every family has a black sheep. . . The rest of the family would even thank me for my foresight and ingenuity. Good riddance to bad rubbish as oyinbo talk am grin

LOL! They'll thank you until he beats up the girl in drunken rage and they ask you all to come contribute to hospital bills. There are easier ways to deal with a family black sheep; just send her abroad where she can do her thing without disgracing the family or find her a soldier husband. grin
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Busybody2(f): 12:00pm On May 02, 2012
moremi2008:

LOL! They'll thank you until he beats up the girl in drunken rage and they ask you all to come contribute to hospital bills. There are easier ways to deal with a family black sheep; just send her abroad where she can do her thing without disgracing the family or find her a soldier husband. grin

Whether he beats the black sheep spirit outta her or beats her for the heck of it, all join, and as that song goes "emi la o ni yosi, ba se fe o ri, be na lo ri". How apt that the end justifies the means huh tongue
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 02, 2012
Busy bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Busybody2(f): 1:30pm On May 02, 2012
jennykadry: Busy bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss

Hello fellow misunderstood gentle dove tongue Where are all the naughty troublesome people? Is it the rapture or has Nigeria split up cheesy
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 02, 2012
Busy_body:

Hello fellow misunderstood gentle dove tongue Where are all the naughty troublesome people? Is it the rapture or has Nigeria split up cheesy

Who wants to get too close to a yaba left inmate like you? they all carried their bathroom slippers on their head and ran 4-40 the minute they saw you log on. Even my wonderful Outstrip left her hair fertilizer in the Italian salon and went to rescue her lactating goat and CD from your preying eyes.
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Outstrip(f): 9:30pm On May 02, 2012
jennykadry:

Who wants to get too close to a yaba left inmate like you? they all carried their bathroom slippers on their head and ran 4-40 the minute they saw you log on. Even my wonderful Outstrip left her hair fertilizer in the Italian salon and went to rescue her lactating goat and CD from your preying eyes.

Onye ara. BB don't mind her. Now the goats are lactating abi. You really know how to remove the romance from the situation. The goats are grazing and Andre is singing live not on a cd player.
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Busybody2(f): 10:15pm On May 02, 2012
jennykadry:

One day one day you will sha let outstrip rest so she will stop stressing out so her hair can finally start growing so the sun reflecting and bouncing off the bald head can be deflected elsewhere in order to stop the glare blinding and causing those lactating goats to fall off those mountains everytime cheesy

Right, I'm off to find outstrip and wake her up from her worrisome dreams whereby she is always dreaming of Andrea Boticelli serenading her live. Off to tell her the good news that you have fetched enough rainwater to last 100 years so she can start sipping to her heart's content. She is so lucky to have such aa caring friend as you cheesy
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Outstrip(f): 10:27pm On May 02, 2012
Onye ara part 1 and 2
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by moremi2008(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2012
The "Cabal" is slowly hijacking this thread with errant nonsense.
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Busybody2(f): 10:51pm On May 02, 2012
Ohhhh, how many times am I gonna have to warn Jennykadry to stop beaming her torchlight in my eyes to notify me to lie low because the loff of her life Richhvkunt is in the room with her and its about to go down angry

Jeez, its not Jenny but the reflection from the sun bouncing off Outstrip's shiny hairless head.

Awww, can't wait to wipe the frown off Outstrip's face and replace it with a smile with the extra good news that I have managed to secure a free 5-year supply of manure she will be using to restore her hair to its full glory.

I bet Jenny would be pleased to hear about my effort too. The only problem I envisage with Jenny would be the stress of keeping her off this manure for 5 years to prevent her addiction of getting high lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Busybody2(f): 11:00pm On May 02, 2012
moremi2008: The "Cabal" is slowly hijacking this thread with errant nonsense.

Oh was it you Richvkunt sent the memo to that I could come off the fence and I'm now qualified to join this elusive and exclusive cabal :-8 Well I believe you, but he told me he was sending a woman sha tongue
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Outstrip(f): 11:18pm On May 02, 2012
The "cabal" hunters are getting bored again
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by moremi2008(m): 4:01am On May 03, 2012
Ohhh, you're barking up the wrong tree my sister. I am no cabal-hunter. In fact, I am pro-cabal! Market women have stuck together for all eternity! Why stop now? Why should Nairaland be an exception? Please keep "cabaling"! More power to your elbows! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by tpia1: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2012
unfortunately, i doubt there are too many avenues to help alcoholics in nigeria.

its an extremely difficult situation and very tasking on all affected by this lifestyle.
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by tpia1: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ninapha: Poster i know how embarrasing such situation can be. I was there before but i tell u above every other idea to get him off this hook, u need to understand his ultimate desire and something dat he fears to loose. If u think he loves dat son of his bring him back and make him face d son everyday, let him know he may cause dat boy to become fatherless. Fraustrate his financial source. My elder brother was once addicted. I did everything. Cried prayed, complained the one day I threatened him that i will never visit home again, dat he brings shame to my fathers name. The next day he called me and my other siblings very early in d morning and vowed to us never to drink again, though i did not believe him i promised to also stand by him and that was it. Its past a year now and he is still keeping to his promise. Addicts hv weak points too, key in there but please never condemn him rather make him see his future is bright just for him to stand and take it.

It takes a lot of effort, seriously, which most do not have.

Very very difficult.
Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by OtunbaGm: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
To God be the glory. Today my brother is a Banker after wasting 8 good years but When there is life there is hope. Many people has died and he asked several times for death to come and take away his life but that didnt happen.

We took him to CADAM; it is a correction center for drug addicts and alcoholics. It is a ministry owed by Redeem Christain of God. RCCG.

I am sharing this with you all so as to know that nothing is impossible for God to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is An Acoholic, I Need Help! by Alphaoscar: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
OtunbaGm:
To God be the glory. Today my brother is a Banker after wasting 8 good years but When there is life there is hope. Many people has died and he asked several times for death to come and take away his life but that didnt happen.

We took him to CADAM; it is a correction center for drug addicts and alcoholics. It is a ministry owed by Redeem Christain of God. RCCG.

I am sharing this with you all so as to know that nothing is impossible for God to do.

wow !!!!

Good to hear .,congratulations to you and your family for achieving this feat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of You Speak Pidgin To Your Parents? / POSITIVE Meaning Of This Words -FAIL,END,NO,IMPOSSIBLE / Real House Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.