Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Bloggers Let's Discuss Business Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Let's Discuss Business Here (711 Views)

Female Bloggers! Let's Meet, Unite And Connect / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland / Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Let's Discuss Business Here by freelance(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2007
If you are a blogger and you really want to make money from your blog then this is the thread for you.

Let's share ideas on how we can make money from our blogs in the Nigeria context.

I am using adsense and it's really taken forever. I am also very sure that there would be better ways to make

money from our blogs than adsense.

Let's share ideas and thoughts and brainstorm how we can fully monetize our blogs.

Thanks and would apprecitae your inputs. wink

Cheers!
Re: Bloggers Let's Discuss Business Here by bloggerng(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
I think that adsense and affiliates may be the feasible means to make money from blogs at the moment. Eventually, private ads (but that will take a while for Nigerian firms to grasp and use this) will be another money maker.

But best idea is to have quality content on your blog - that could itself general traffic from keyword searches,

Just my tip.
Re: Bloggers Let's Discuss Business Here by freelance(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2007
bloggerng:

I think that adsense and affiliates may be the feasible means to make money from blogs at the moment. Eventually, private ads (but that will take a while for Nigerian firms to grasp and use this) will be another money maker.

But best idea is to have quality content on your blog - that could itself general traffic from keyword searches,

Just my tip.

Thanks man wink Quality content is king/

Cheers!
Re: Bloggers Let's Discuss Business Here by akanze: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2007
Freelance,

Great thread.

as the other guy said, adsense and affiliate marketing.

Concerning the affiliate marketing, I normally do recommend this:

Find a pay per lead affiliate program, write reviews about the program and advertise it.

That is my input to this great thread.

For more info on how to start making from blogs, I recommend you visit WorkAtHome-ng.com/makemoneyfromblogs
Re: Bloggers Let's Discuss Business Here by freelance(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2007
akanze:

Freelance,

Great thread.

as the other guy said, adsense and affiliate marketing.

Concerning the affiliate marketing, I normally do recommend this:

Find a pay per lead affiliate program, write reviews about the program and advertise it.

That is my input to this great thread.

For more info on how to start making from blogs, I recommend you visit WorkAtHome-ng.com/makemoneyfromblogs

Thanks man. wink Do you know of any good afiliate program?

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Any One Help / Facebook Hires Top Google Exec As Coo / Does Anyone Know About This Web Technology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.