Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Skin Treatment/advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Treatment/advise (1174 Views)

Aloe Vera Gel Skin Treatment 200ml-nyanfu.com / Merchandise That You Simply Purchase For Skin Treatment / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Treatment/advise by DONFASZY(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
Skin expert?

Doctor?

See the pictire of a mid aged woman leg with skin issues that she said its upto 5yr and she is very shy exposing it as its irritating her and any1 that sight it...

Any drug or cream or anytin?

Re: Skin Treatment/advise by highland(m): 5:20am On Apr 23, 2012
Visiting a skin care doctor is the first place to start but sometimes lack of adequate nutrition for the body do result to this condition though not limited to skin only.

Skin care package from Green world available. View my profile,
Re: Skin Treatment/advise by edmarker: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2012
There are a number of Edmark products that can be used to make the skin issues a thing of the past. These products can help the woman achieve revitalised skin on her legs that she will be proud of. Like many other people that have used Edmark products for their skin problems, the picture you displayed can become the picture "before" and then a new sharply-contrasting picture taken after using the products will serve as the outstanding picture "after" and will impress and amaze all observers.

Most people try to improve their skin working from the outside by applying soaps, creams, lotions etc. Most of these products have harmful chemicals in them and can pose serious problems for their users. It is best to use natural products with natural ingredients. Moreover, beauty can and should be improved from the inside out. Edmark products will work on her skin naturally from the inside out.

Edmark products will nourish her skin to make it firm and lift the signs of aging, thus reviving its naturally healthy and youthful glow.

Furthermore, Edmark products will help reduce/remove the depth of fine lines and wrinkles, revitalise the appearance, rejuvanate the mature skin, tone and moisturise the skin and also promote its elasticity and help make the skin glow and become radiant.

To get these products or to become a high-earning distibutor of the products, simply call 08052914930. They can be delivered to any part of Nigeria and the world.
Re: Skin Treatment/advise by DONFASZY(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
Am just a little concerned about this woamn,i can only help to buy any cheap skin product and give her as gift but cant take her my sef to see any1 as the husband is comfortable with the dirt

can i have drug name and location to buy and take

(1) (Reply)

............. / Can Truvada Really Prevent People From Contacting HIV Virus? / Searching For Electric Wheelchair To Buy Urgently. Call Me Asap If You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.