Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai (11917 Views)

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously / REPORT: Buhari Settles For Fashola As Chief Of Staff To The Federal Government / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by Tropilo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
.NET:
UNCLE FASHOLA - all the way. that's the only credible person that can stand against GEJ and get my vote.

.NET

Unfortunately, your "uncle" is an intelligent dog bone fetcher. He dare's not go far from his master. Besides, he's damn too weak to brake from his collar and chains firmly held by his master.
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by tribalism(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
i've always known that northern nigeria will settle for crab, toad, adamawa cow, muturu, or biri from angwan biri bosso minna niger state to chicago BULLS from anambra state southern nigeria.
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by tribalism(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2012
[quote author=Otunba009]it pains me when educated individuals make comments based on sentiments and tribal lines.We are the future of this nation.
a nation is a society of people with similar culture, tradition, belief, practice etc. what is similar between the north and the south south, south east or south west. nigeria no bi nation since my primary school as a social studies pupil
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by Prestonvic(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN for real!
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by BMZK: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
Nasir El-Rufai (@elrufai)
21/04/2012 08:54
“@onyejistephen: @elrufai sir is it true that you will replace Buhari in presidential bid come 2015?”...No, it is a PDP-sponsored rumor...
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2012
omo alaro
^^^
It is because you think crookedly and you insist on beleiving what you want to believe, otherwise you would have known that buhari only said he will remain in politics for as long as it takes to enthrone good governvance. He never said he was going to contest any election. You can now see what rabid and uncontrolled hatred can do to one's phyche.
[/quote]

Monkey! I hope your sorry state of dementia would not prevent you from comprehending what i pasted below, in red. Does the write-up below look like what was authored by me? Sometimes, i wonder why slow poke like you are allowed access to the internet 'cos what goats like you know how to do is to come online and spew rubbish on people.Uncouth I.D.I.O.T!

Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by BlackPikiN: 11 days & 8 hours
The Congress for Progressive Change’s presidential candidate in the 2011 general elections, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), has declared his intention to vie for the position again in 2015.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Buhari made his intention known while addressing CPC supporters in Kaduna who visited him. He told the crowd that he would not quit politics adding:

“I am still in until the polity is sanitised and people enjoy the fruits of democracy at all levels of government.” The CPC leader also pledged to ensure that the party continued to field credible candidates at the polls.

He urged party supporters to close ranks for victory in future elections. Buhari advised security agencies, the judiciary and the Independent National Electoral Commission to exhibit high degree of professionalism and patriotism at all times for the progress of the country.

He also urged youths to shun acts of violence, thuggery and money politics to make their future better. Buhari enjoined the people to canvass for their rights by emulating Nasarawa and other areas where CPC triumphed.

Mr. Ibrahim Kailani, the Leader of the group and Igabi local government chairmanship aspirant in Kaduna State, had earlier urged Buhari not to abandon the people.

He solicited for Buhari’s support ahead of the upcoming local government polls in the state and subsequent national elections.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/buhari-to-run-for-presidency-in-2015/

2 Likes
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by ROCKJ1(m): 3:39am On Apr 25, 2012
Elrufai tried in abuja... He will definitely do a better job than GEJ... his greatest quality is HE FEARS NO ONE.
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by ektbear: 3:40am On Apr 25, 2012
The language used here ("settles") is kind of strange. He seems a lot more appealing that the other candidates CPC is likely to field. Who was their first choice lol
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by porka: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
simplebussy: i wonder where this info is coming from.
El-rufai has said it over and over again that he is not interested in running for presidency. He is serious about it and has said it repeatedly on his twitter timeline. He is a critic of the Govt, and a member of CPC but HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENCY. SHIKENA.

You are not naive are you? That's the way of the politician, Nasir El-Rufai is a politician. No politician will admit he'll run for office until somethings are certain. Check, Barack Obama denied until late '07, same way Tunde Bakare denied until Buhari picked him, Nicholas Sarkozy denied he was running for second term long ago. Any politician who's so sure of running for office, like Atiku Abubakar etc are not likely to succeed. Reason: they would have opened their flank for heavy political artillery bombardment before the race even begins. Smart politicians deny running till sometimes, conserving resources, scheming, and hiding their political dirt.
Re: 2015: CPC Settles For El-rufai by porka: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
ROCK-J:
Elrufai tried in abuja... He will definitely do a better job than GEJ... his greatest quality is HE FEARS NO ONE.

Reads, HE IS A DICTATOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead / 2019: APC, PDP Face Cash Crunch For Campaigns / Thugs Attack Venue Of Zamfara PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.