Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP (5750 Views)

EFCC Reopens Subsidy Fraud Cases / Ahmadu Ali’s Son Re-arraigned For N4.5b Subsidy Fraud / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by emmiesky(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
I think nothing will be done about this. It will go the same way/path other reports/probes have gone. It will simply die a natural death. It will be shelved some where & allowed to accumulate dust while those indicted walk free flaunting their ill-gotten/looted wealth to our face.
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by naijaking1: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
The rot in Nigeria's oil industry runs deep, some say since after war in 1970. The whole idea of creating NNPC was criticized by some market minded people, now those people have been vindicated. Because the corruption is so deep, so entrenched, and so wide reaching, I think these findings are still the tip of the iceberg. Thanks to the present administration for releasing information about the whole matter. When Buhari was chairman of PTF, nobody had any information about anything, same for OBJ, Yardua, IBB, and even Abacha.
This is also a landmark test of leadership for GEJ, House and Senate leaders, and Nigerians in general.
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by maclatunji: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
Do not underestimate the power of the PDP to circumvent justice. In fact, it is the only thing they are good at. It is up to Nigerians to let them know that Enough is More than Enough!
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by jbiko: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
All facade, PDD has never cared for public opinions and will not this time around. The report will die a more abrupt death than the previous ones. When election comes, bags of rice will simply go out to the hungry Nigerians with N1000 notes for a day's soup. PDP will win again and the looting will continue.
The Nigerians are too dull to confront the wiz kids rnnning PDP.

Shame to all foolish Nigerians who votes for reasons other than performance in office.
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by merengue: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
@naijaking: Are you for real? So Pertobras (Brazil), Gazporm (Russia), NIOC (Iran) which are also government owned are performing magic right?
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by juman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
PDP = Enemy of the nation.
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by emmatok(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
abey2: .........and you don't think he should be praised for initiating this revealiing probes? Pessimism in your blood.before anythng shout GEJ! Get a life.

Your GEJ, never initiated any probe.

The legislative probe, came due to the out cry by Nigerians.
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by emmatok(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Sure-P was killed by the myopic protest organized OCCUPY NIGERIA.

ELECTRICITY takes time. . If you watched NTA over the weekend, you would have heard and seen the details of the contract signed with Seimens on that. . .

You are a cronic critic with nothing nice to say.

LWKMD,

You still dey watch NTA.!!!

I thought [b]Siemens [/b]was involve in a corruption scandal.
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by abdul4me(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
GEJ and his government are recycling CORRUPTION...imagine signing contract with Siemens
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by olajide8(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
This is too big for any family affair. GEJ has made it known that any heads that must roll will roll, no matter who.
lets see how your benefactor will manage that! grin ha i have forgotten he is trying to remove tambuwal grin grin grin
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by olajide8(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
-occupy- beaf and GEJ
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by nuclearboy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Driven by sentiment rather than logic ehn? No wonder you talk without sense, bro.
Anyways, I don't despise you. Such stuff is for cry-babies.

Asisine talk from a cur who has made his deal with satan! The number & calibre of people who have taken you up on the hole in your conscience shows what side of history I am on!

Such as you ought consider history and your forebears, the cut-throats, petty thieves and thugs that were used to terrorise innocent people all in a bid to sell a lie! Like Tokyo, such as you end up by the roadside bleeding and deserted whist those who fight against tyranny, sloth, official corruption and mangy dogs like you, are revered!
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by olajay5: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
abey2: .........and you don't think he should be praised for initiating this revealiing probes? Pessimism in your blood.before anythng shout GEJ! Get a life.

With the kind of mindset been shared on this group, I doubt if Nigeria will EVER get out of its deadlock democrazy. Is it GEJ that initiate the probe? Guys get facts and get life! The probe is an aftermath of the January protest and NOT initiated by GEJ.
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by kooto(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
I SERIOUSLY HOPE GEJ WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PEOPLE!NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN PDP.
Re: Subsidy Fraud: Probe Report Creates Panic In PDP by CuteTj(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2012
GEJ never initiated this subsidy probe. Infact he wanted to bury all that has been revealed by announcing the total removal of subsidy thus letting these indicted companies and persons off the hook. To me, that was a weak and escapist approach. Im waiting for him to act like a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING FROM VANGUARD NEWS!!! Buhari Gives VP Slot To Tinubu / Is There Public Holiday On Friday 27/03/2015 / I Sighted This On My Way To Work And I Couldn't Help But To Sigh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.