Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus (15165 Views)

Nigeria Living In Namibia / Study In South Cyprus / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus by Gwisky(m): 3:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Hello I'm wisdom I need an urgent answer I want to study in European university in South Cyprus undergraduate program computer science I wanna know the cost of tuition fees it's not cleared in the websites and the total amount I can get to take me there and also if I can pay installment. I have took time reading mr Chris reply they are not current post I need latest information from anyone in south Cyprus please or send me email we talk privately. I will be glad if my I get an urgent reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus by Rexnegro(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2019
mikkywhite:
Hello my good people of Nigeria. i have some questions to ask regarding to coming to Cyprus with a visitors or tourist visa which ever one and how to extend it when it expires because i dont plan to come back anytime soon. Again how can i get a temporary residence permit with the category of this visa . What is the requirement or any short cut in getting a temporary permit that can enable me travel freely out of Cyprus to other European countries.
are you still in Cyprus ?
Re: Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus by oghene1: 1:57pm On May 25, 2020
How are you doing, i got your email so u can directly email me on ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk
Osaretin4life:
Hello Mr Chris please you help with real information about South Cyprus because I'm plaining to go there and you can give email so we can talk much better.
Re: Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus by Abohky: 1:08am On Nov 21, 2020
EseOghene... I will mail you. We need to talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service / Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! / My Recent Trip To Bahrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.