Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory (9158 Views)

I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win / Chelsea Victory Parade In Pictures / Stamford Bridge The Land Of Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by achi4u(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
am off to play my evening FOOTBALL!!!grin
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by sweetcocoa(f): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
achi4u: is that your take?
i never worry myself,i worry for your type of person.
infact you're not matured:bluemurder.
okay now you are funny.grin grin grin
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
achi4u: is that your take?
i never worry myself,i worry for your type of person.
infact you're not matured:bluemurder.

The joke is on you.Abeg bounce jare and stop beefing the dude. tongue
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ignatio: I wonder how his parents will take the story.

Depends on the club they support. If na Barca, hmm.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Kc3000: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
Y O L O!!!!
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by kooto(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
It's obvious he has another way of getting the money back or paying his school fees, most likely not through the right way.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by dabrake(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
#GodIsWatchingHim
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by teskyg: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
Let d dude enjoy d victory jare.me and friends went in a spendy frenzy after we shut d lousy Barcelona off.am sure most of d playn hating posterd are barca fans.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Ignatio(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Reference:

Depends on the club they support. If na Barca, hmm.

Real yawa go burst
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Abbeycity88(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
Bravo!!! Dats show a gud madrid fans. More 2 come all ur money 4 food and handout put am join and spend it wen madrid are lifting d cup! Dats show 100% madrid fan. Nigeria is d highest country dat produces fool everyday.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by OdunetLbs: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
And this is somebody son Oooº°˚ ....

Its people like this that their father
works in a farm, and send the wood to his mother to sell...and then claims to everybody that his father is into Clearing and forwarding...

God is watching him sha...lol
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
sweetcocoa: Mscheew,na today students don dey spend school fees?he even spent it wisely sef by feeding many other students who may have not eaten for two days or more cheesy,he's better than my classmate who spent his playing cards.grin.

True talk. grin
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by oldlord(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
Wetin concern NAN with dis yeye news. I think they have better news to report and leave these kind of event for citypeople to report. ok wat about people dat spent more than dat to watch shows, entertain girl friends and ashawo or our politian dat spent our national fund just to satisfy there girlfriend. Abeg free the guy, it is his money and he have every right on hw to spent it
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Elthugnificent(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
Abbeycity88: Bravo!!! Dats show a gud madrid fans. More 2 come all ur money 4 food and handout put am join and spend it wen madrid are lifting d cup! Dats show 100% madrid fan. Nigeria is d highest country dat produces fool everyday.
for your mind.....you have said something......
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nairaboi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hala Madrid!!! Though i lost 15k on dat match sha, due to betting on Barsa or draw. Bt still yet i dey hala madriiid o. . .
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Nairaboi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
Abbeycity88: Bravo!!! Dats show a gud madrid fans. More 2 come all ur money 4 food and handout put am join and spend it wen madrid are lifting d cup! Dats show 100% madrid fan. Nigeria is d highest country dat produces fool everyday.
. . . With this ur kind of reasoning, i begin 2 wonder who the real fool is. smhinpity. So u think it is only in Nigeria, that people spend money when their club wins? And to all of u hating the flexing guy, for crying out loud, that guy is an Ibo guy and many of them i knw are into biz via going to school. How do u knw the guy was not a made biznes man b4 going 2 school that u want to associate him with evil things? God is watching all u fans that don't spend money when ur club wins. Lol
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by nerodenero: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
For me,I dont think I should help him think the consequences of how he spent his money.Besides,did he sound like a pauper?No,I dont think so and the last time I checked,he said he had no regrets.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by achi4u(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nairaboi: . . . With this ur kind of reasoning, i begin 2 wonder who the real fool is. smhinpity. So u think it is only in Nigeria, that people spend money when their club wins? And to all of u hating the flexing guy, for crying out loud, that guy is an Ibo guy and many of them i knw are into biz via going to school. How do u knw the guy was not a made biznes man b4 going 2 school that u want to associate him with evil things? God is watching all u fans that don't spend money when ur club wins. Lol
why cant you people support nigeria clubs?
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by daviesmania(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
I spent much more dan that some years back wen Man united defeated Chelsea in uefa champions League final. Ask me where the money came 4rm.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by brainchild78(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

some of you can be so fooolish at times.Since when does it concern y'all on how another person spend his money ? Huh
it takes a fool to identify a fool. enough said

1 Like

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by picoba(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
The guy is selling his feature gradually.Writing a beautiful application to joblessness in a jobless nation.Remember, success is not a day job so also failure in life. Well there are quick job in your area. Like Arm robbery, Kidnapping and militancy. Sorry is the guy in 100 level? If not he need a school counselor to attend to him, bcs he may have metal problem.

1 Like

Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by kelvinuche(m): 5:09am On Apr 24, 2012
grin who cares wen an action is nt regreated
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Abbeycity88(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2012
I gat 2 wonda while som people reasons! Image there are milions of briliant students outthere seeking d oportunity 2 gain admision in2 d university and milions of graduate student looking 4 a means 2 capitalized themselve and som1 is there spending is skul fee 4 wot is nt even part of his future ambition... and som are there encourage such idea!!! Wel 4 naija fools judges fools!
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Korrection(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2012
you guys dont really know who the guys dad is..he might be a senator or something...before he could spend that kind of money then he must have had some more extra to spend....he is in a joyous mood hence did what he did ...he didnt regret it so whats the big deal..do anything that can make you happy..most of you here hating have done some crazy things and wouldnt know it..it must not be money all the time...
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by gendebs(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2012
very patriotic. how i wish i can do the same if Man United win this year premier league
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Ibomade1: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hala Madrid.

It's been a long time coming..
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by komodapson(m): 6:37am On Apr 25, 2012
how?no b him get in money and he decides how it must be spent.after-all no regret.
Rastamann: kobo wise dollar foolish!
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by Musyus(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2012
He must be one of prodigal sons of this land by going to that extent of imprudence.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by GboyegaD(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
sweetcocoa: Abegi,where's the disgrace in feeding other people? cheesy,[b]who told you his parents struggled or whatever to raise the money?[/b]do you even know if the money is his?don't you know there are people who work and at the same time school?please spare us the boring sermon and let the young man be,after all no be your money.tongue

I would suggest you go through my post again and where you need clarification(s) please ask. All I said was do we know if the parents struggled to raise the money? As for your other question, the disgrace is not in feeding other people but squandering your school fees to celebrate a club's victory.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by GboyegaD(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Stop asking stu'pid questions and learn to live with peopls' way of life especially if it doesnt concern you.Who ask you questions if you send recharge cards or money to your girlfriend ? That is @OP opinion and it must be respected !

Shows how stopid you are in this case.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by GboyegaD(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

WTF. . .seems you guys have been disturbed by poverty to have actually think the guy beside you is a pauper like you. PEOPLE PAY 650K for the same education in this country and who knows the kind of background this guy hails from to have been able to afford such.Stop thinking he's going to beg to raise money for the fees later !

From your post one can tell you belong to the bolded group. Someone who has so much money to squander would not go about telling people he spent his school fees.
Re: Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory by spaceship(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2012

Mind u it is not in Nigeria alone this kind of things happens. People killed theirself almost everyday over football matches. Let's not pass judgement over here. He has passion for d game n d club. Yes maybe a lot of us have for d game too. Buh what we feel and our we are able to control ourselves are different. For instance, we all love n want money, buh some pple will go to any extent even if they have to kill, some will kill for women buh definitely not all. And come to think of it, everyone is already making a big deal of this as if it were just happening for d first time. Tell me u never heard of or meet people who have spent their school fees over meaningless things before. People spend money meant for exams, It happens everyday in nigeria and all over d world. How are we even sure one of u people ranting over here have not done such in d past. Yes d club may not know of his existence, just as a lot of ur role models or favorite celebs do not know of ur existence too. For music fans, if u have d opportunity of watching a Jay-Z, Rihanna, Beyonce, Chris Brown or wateva ur choice is, how many of u would be strong enough to control ursef not to spend ur school fee or part of it to watch them perform if that is d nearest cash u cld lay ur hands on? How many of u won't spend his/her school fee to watch michael Jackson(R.I.P) perform back then? It's all about how passionate we are about something n aw much control we have over ourselves n don't try to compare urself wit others in terms of dat. Everyone has its own flaws

Mind you, He does not regret his action. Perhaps he has other means of raising d money, perhaps he doesn't, but that is his problem only, not mine n not urs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Bournemouth: EFL Cup (1 - 0) On 19th December 2018 / Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester City: UCL (0 - 3) On 18th September 2019 / Thierry Henry Officially The World's Best Player!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.