Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Most Difficult Thing About Toefl Exam Registration - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Most Difficult Thing About Toefl Exam Registration (873 Views)

Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH / Toefl Exam Centers In Lagos / Toefl Exam In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Difficult Thing About Toefl Exam Registration by samsky007: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
We have some accredited center and institute in Nigeria that are registering Toefl exams for candidate @ high prices, as high as 60k, while on the other hand i register for candidate as low as 25k but to my suprise some good for nothing deck head guys kept on posting that i am a scammer, well people that i had registered for will always keep my flag flying and they will always share their testimony. Even Jesus wasn't accepted in his own home town. People who need me should contact me with this details: samsky007@ymail.com, 08167802456
Re: Most Difficult Thing About Toefl Exam Registration by samsky007: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
A heart surgeon took his car to his local garage for a regular service where he usually exchanged a little friendly banter with the owner, a skilled but not especially wealthy mechanic, “I’ve been wandering about what we both do for a living and how much more you get paid than me”. “Yes” says the surgeon. “Well look at this” says the mechanic as he worked on a big complicated engine, “I check how its running, open it up, fix the valves and put it all back together so it works good as new. We basically do the same job don’t we? And yet you are paid ten times what I am, how do you explain that? “The surgeons thought for a moment, and smiling gently, replied, “try it with the engine running”. There is a clear difference between serving and servicing. To serve is to lay down ones will for the benefit of humanity, that’s the surgeon will. On the other hand, to service is to work for a price or in exchange for a reward and that’s a mechanics will. Business is about serving peoples need not servicing peoples needs, when you are into business your core responsibility is to serve humanity by providing for them a specific product or need at different point in time, product or services that guarantee satisfaction after usage and pocket friendliness before usage. One major reason we have so many unsuccessful businesses on this sphere of the earth is due to our individuals in Africa venture into business with the primary aims of just selling and making money note: the ward, money not profit. For understanding profit is a marginal gain that you get from a product or services that comes after customers or consumers satisfaction and not after sales. You cannot be a successful business person if your objective in business is to just sell and make money, your business cannot stand the test of generational marketability, if all you need do is to service peoples need. Successful business spurs out of the will to serve in meeting a need satisfactory and to attain this mindset you need to have a perception that is driven by four precedents:
1. The will to serve humanity.
2. The urge to identify and meet a specific raging need in our society.
3. The joy obtained in creating.
4. Consumer satisfactions after venturing into 1 and 2.
5. The profit gained.
You’ll observe that profit comes in lastly, true business motives are driven by consumer satisfaction. Finally when you serve you make more profit but when you service you make less profit. If you doubt me go find out the difference in the pay cheque between a serving surgeon and a servicing mechanic.

Register your TOEFL examination with ease and score high, Call now! tomorrow may be too late for FALL ADMISSION.....08167802456

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Government Scholarship For Undergraduate Degree Starts Today / International Joint Agent Meeting @ Near East University & University Of Kyrenin / Study@any Of D World's Top 25 Universities-nigeria Presidential Scholarship 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.