Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) (30767 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake / Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today In The Uk,while His Twin Broda" Turn 33 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by emsquare(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
ogbeche77:
#Godiswachingthem

Hahahaha!
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by dgr8truth(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
What is funny there it happens. 9ja is the land of all possibilities. My twin brother is older than me with 10years, the way he records time is different from the way we do. This explain why his brother is older. grin grin grin
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by clip: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
Why do always like to run ourselves down with unconfirmed information?
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by zuzuki: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
u̶̲̥̅̊​ guys should stop ds beefing ........taiye Taiwo is som1 I hav known since his primary school days, because we attended same primary school though he was 2 years(class) ahead of me then, and we played Sunday set and som football competitions @ idimu local govt primary school b4 he started playing top flight football. So don't come here to beef d guy. His twin 6ta died since they were toddlers. He might hav altered his age a bit but even in real age he is not yet 33 yrs old . He has been an hard working guy since childhood.......now dt God has Blessed his hustle don't run ur mouth anyhow u̶̲̥̅̊​ should rather get a good and reliable information or forever keep ur dirty gutter closed !

And to whom it may concern, I fink ds thread should leave fronpage for a more credible and reliable topics dt Nairaland is known for! Thank u̶̲̥̅̊​ .
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by airmark(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
This should be removed from the front page. Especially coming from Dayokanu,you know what they call libel abroad na. Since it's hoax, what is it still doing on the frontpage?
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by Babsadediji(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
The truth: With all respect, that is a big lie and I don't think anyone should pick on Taiye Taiwo for no reason thus sending such false msges just to run down his career...Taiye has no living twin, his half twin died while they were kids...please check and confirm facts before broadcasting it...
Taiye Taiwo has 2 elder brothers, an elder sister, a younger sister and a younger brother...I take exceptions to false and I challenge anyone to come out with the picture of the so called twin brother, who's alleged to be 33! Haba! Let's stop this bad belle syndrome in 9ja
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by DualCore1: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
The poster who was itchy to post this or the moderators and admin who can't think straight as to remove this from the homepage.... who to spit on? None of them, their actions ain't worth ma spit.

My life goes on, others can choose to be stuck here.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by shadrach77: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2012
abi now!
sad embarassed

Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by fortyfeet(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2012
AN IDLE MAN IS A DEVILS WORKSHOP. GET BUSY AND STOP BEING LAZY. ITI MPATAKA!
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by igboboy1(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2012
Tinubu Kwanu? he celeberated 60 yrs, while his earlier arrest record in the U.S will have him not less than 71 yrs...
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by binhozie(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2012
Oga abeg it does not change the fact that he is a lying age cheat
Dead twin or not **rolls eyes**
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by evablazinhot: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2012
Well i fink sum ppl are wicked, dey will not hesistate 2 tanish sum 1s image
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by kpolli(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2012
dayokanu:

http://themetronewsng.com/false-age-scandali-dont-have-a-twin-brother-taiye-taiwo/

Taiye Taiwo's twin is a girl not a boy so stop the fake rumour
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by gendebs(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2012
God is at work. wonders neva end
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by ayztech(f): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2012
Hoax?really Dayokanu?why should you publish this if you think it might not be real? you might think this will add to hurting the guy's career but God has a way of turning devil's work downside up. i mean what do you gain by this publish?even if it were all true - twin is alive and 40 while taye decides to be 15, is it your business?who are you to judge another man's slave? and for all these your i-holy-pass followers who carry big big stones...Amadiohaisreallykeepingtabs and setting you up...for humptydumpty crash...focusless joblessness
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by seunlayi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
Nigerians! see as many people that also used fake date of birth to register their facebook, yahoo, Nairaland etc here complaining about TT. TT, I begi now mind them o, they are just jealous of you

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by andrew444(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
wicked people,i wonder why you people hate nigerian players,taiwo is a multi millionaire he has made money leave him alone haters open this link to see his profile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taye_Taiwo

Leave this guy even what is your business with his age thats why many of you will die in poverty,stupid nigerians,you will never critised a white man for his age,oya tell me john terry is 31yrs,leave taiwo alone,before it is mikel now taiwo leave this guys they have made it in life.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2012
Now he wants to deny having a twin eh. The power of PR and the media I wont fall 4 that sh!+ &I pity those of U who do. He's lying He should have been named Simon peter, the denier.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
andrew444: wicked people,i wonder why you people hate nigerian players,taiwo is a multi millionaire he has made money leave him alone haters open this link to see his profile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taye_Taiwo

Leave this guy even what is your business with his age thats why many of you will die in poverty,stupid nigerians,you will never critised a white man for his age,oya tell me john terry is 31yrs,leave taiwo alone,before it is mikel now taiwo leave this guys they have made it in life.
and thats why he can afford a PR company to fix his Bullsh!+. Well even if it is true and he is really 25 let people have their fun bashing him what harm could it do?
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by iamHarike(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2012
shocked...naija my county
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by tlops(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
Taye Ismaila Taïwo was born on 16 April 1985 in Lagos, Nigeria.

After spending a year at Nigeria Division 1 club Gabros International, Taiwo was bought by Nigeria Premier League side, Lobi Stars. He spent one season at Lobi Stars before moving to Olympic Marseille in 2005, at the age of 20.

this is 2012 so he should be 27 if this is a recent news.

The fallacy as it is been propagated by unscrupulous elements reads, “This is shocking! National football team player, [b]Taiye Taiwo is only 25 [/b]years-old while his twin brother who doesn’t play football is 39!”

the whole story is false.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by otokx(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2012
Oh well what can we say
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by igboboy1(m): 3:41am On Apr 25, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/man-held-after-failed-attempt-to-bomb-lagos-church/[size=18pt]breaking news, Yoruba aboki attempted to bomb a church in Lagos[/size]
Re: Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) by Diakpa(m): 4:52am On Apr 26, 2012
IF HE WAS BORN IN 1985, THEN HE SHOULD BE CELEBRATING HIS 27TH YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY, AND NOT 25TH. INCONSISTENCY IN THE DEFENCE OF TT, ONLY MAKES THE ALLEGATION LOOK TRUTHFUL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Bamasai Tumo wins 2020 Lagos City Marathon / Surgery: Mikel Obi Undergoes Rehabilitation (Photos) / Euro 2024 Quarter Final Fixtures - Who Advances To Semi Final?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.