Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Can I Get A Producer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can I Get A Producer? (4679 Views)

I Need A Producer / Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead / I Need A Producer To Buy My Movie Script (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Get A Producer? by altoin(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
hey who knows how to get a producer i write,but haven't produced 1 b4
Re: How Can I Get A Producer? by Carlitoolyv8: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Water birth live video

Are you considering a water birth? Delivering in water has recently become popular, and more hospitals now offer water births. However, water birth is still considered an alternative birthing method, and not every doctor is convinced that it's safe. So before deciding on a water birth, be sure you understand the risks and benefits.

A New Naija Radio Station On The Internet / Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 / Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7