Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Like and follow - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Like and follow (874 Views)

Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow / High PR Do-follow High DA Free Social Bookmarking Sites List / Like And Dislikes Of My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like and follow by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
My fellow weamasters Please like my facebook page. Is about web design http://facebook.com/onyeukwuweb
Re: Like and follow by yamakuza: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
Whats ur site url?
Re: Like and follow by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
Re: Like and follow by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
(-_-) wow ?
Re: Like and follow by yamakuza: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
Naija Aboki: www.onyeukwu.net

it loads fine ... erm ... well here.

Cant see any warning messages. Not even on Google search.
[s]
Maybe your picture/design scared the Google Spider?

Thot this was 2012.

So, so, Retro![/s]
Re: Like and follow by DualCore1: 2:00am On Apr 24, 2012
Look at the source code of your homepage after the </html> tag. That is where the javascript injection starts from.

Its a problem that could range from your host to your poor coding practice (if applicable).

You must register this site under the google webmaster tools. Then go on to clean your code, if possible re-upload the who files and change your passwords. Then apply for Google to recheck the site again. I have helped clean a couple of sites like this and it takes under a day for Google to re-assess the site and certify safe. Once that is done, go back to the drawing board and sort out where that injection came from. You can spot issues like this before Google by checking your source codes regular and see their last modified date. If a file is carrying a recently modified date it possible it has been accessed and injected. Happy scrubbing.

1 Like

Re: Like and follow by divinetalent(m): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2012
www.onyeukwu.net . . . your site has a trojan virus running . . . .
Re: Like and follow by yamakuza: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2012
He probably has a virus on his pc that infected/modified all htm files b4 he uploaded.

Op, try scan ur pc b4 reuploading, or use another pc to reupload.

Better still, edit your files manually on your webserver.
Re: Like and follow by yawatide(f): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2012
OP:

Dual has spoken best here. Listen to him.

This has happened to me b4, on an opencart site I did for someone 3 or so years ago. The embarrassing part is that I was in the process of showing a client on whose site I wanted to use opencart, the said site and of course I had to use FF. "Luckily", this issue didn't popup in IE and I still got the biz though needless to say, it was highly embarrassing.
Re: Like and follow by Slyr0x: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2012
What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-03-29, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-03-29.

Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://www.onyeukwu.net/

Just do what DualCore Said.
Re: Like and follow by coolguy2002: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
mr onaychukwa. are u sure u are a developer
Re: Like and follow by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
Thanks may God bless you'll

(1) (Reply)

Is .net The Best Web Development Portal In Nigeria? / Why Ranjan Das ( Ceo Of Sap India) Passed Away? [a Must Read] / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.