Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email (948 Views)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) / Who Else Received This Text????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by aaa2: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2007
Please Has anyone received an email like this am confused. from microweb

HAPPY WINNER AND CONGRATULATIONS

ELECTRONIC EMAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER: UNITED KINGDOM

DEAR WINNER,

MICROWEB CO-OPERATION MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE A WINNER OF OUR ANNUAL MS-WORLD LOTTO LOTTERY CONDUCTED IN UNITED KINGDOM BEING THE HOST OF THE EVENT FOR THIS PRESENT YEAR MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNING PROGRAMS HELD ON 2nd OCTOBER 2007

YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS OR COMPANY EMAIL WAS ATTACHED TO SEPTEMBER MSWORLD. WITH SERIAL NUMBER S/N- - - - - DREW THE LUCKY NUMBERS - - - - - -, AND CONSEQUENTLY WON IN THE FIRST LOTTERY CATEGORY. YOU HAVE THEREFORE BEEN APPROVED FOR LUMP SUMS OF $ 1,000,000 (USD ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) PAYABLE IN CASH CREDITED TO FILE REF NO: - - - - - - - - THIS IS FROM TOTAL PRIZE MONEY OF $ 25,000,000 USD, SHARED AMONG THE TWENTY-FIVE (25) LUCKY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS IN FIRST AND SECOND CATEGORY.

REMEMBER, ALL PRIZE MONEY MUST BE CLAIMED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALL FUNDS NOT CLAIMED ON OR BEFORE THE FIXED DATE WILL BE RETURNED AS UNCLAIMED AND DONATED TO CHARITY ORGANIZATION IN AFRICA.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE FROM THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF MICROWEB CO-OPERATION TO ALL OUR LUCKY WINNERS THIS YEAR. THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM. OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO BILL GATES OF MICROSOFT AND ALL HIS WEB.DE ASSOCIATES FOR ALLEVIATING POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD.
SINCERELY,

PLEASE HELP ME
Re: Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by debosky(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2007
This is clear 4-1-9, you can smell it a mile away wink
Re: Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by aderiye(f): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2007
just ignore d msg. i ve gotn like 2 of such messages. it obviously shld dawn on u dat they re fraudsters. provided u were nevr involvd with any such tin at any point in in time or betr stil played any game 2 nw amount 2 u becomin a winner.
Re: Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by PrinceJoe1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2007
My guy,dont get carried away. I,v also got similar mails. They are fake.Simply ignore it and patiently wait on God to give u ur own million USDs by the work of ur own hands. cheers
Re: Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by awa(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2007
S+C+A+M = SCAM
Re: Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by Emperoh(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2007
Did you apply or enter any lottery? If not why the second look or thought talkless of asking for help. RUN NIGGA RUN NIGGA RUN!! RUN MOTHER FUCKER RUN.
Re: Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by goldenceo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2007
You never applied for anything.

This is a clear SPAM message.

You should know brother
Re: Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by Richard123(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2007
My Broda,just run for your dear life.I have gotten 4-5 of such.Infact the first one that was sent into my mail, i decided to follow it up.that was Microsoft Mega Lottery.I made several callsto the UK number provided and they sent me a form to fill.The short of it was that they said i should send 750 British Pounds to clear the money from the insurance company that is holding the money.My broda i ran for my dear life.This one was just sent recently to me.

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool L70 1NL United Kingdom.
Ref: XYL /26510460037/06
Batch: 24/00319/IPD

WINING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#1026)
of the UK
NATIONALLOTTERY,online Sweepstakes
International program held on
06/11/2007.Youre-mailaddress attached to
ticket number:, with Ref
number ,
drew the lucky.Draw , Sat 31st march 07
Prize breakdown Bonus BallNext
est. jackpot £1,000,000 which subsequently won
you the lottery in the
2nd category i.e match 5plus bonus.You have
therefore been approved to
claim a total sum of £1,000,000 in cash credited
to file XYL
, This is from a total cash prize
of £10,000,000 shared amongst the
(10) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5
plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were
selected randomly from
World Wide Web sites through computer draw
system and extracted from over
100,000 unions,associatons and corporate
bodies that are listed
online.This promotion takes place
weekly.Please note that your lucky winning
number falls within our European booklet
representative office in
Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view
of this, your
£1,000,000 would be released to you by any of
our payment offices in Europe.Our
European agent will immediately commence the
process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact
him.For security reasons,
you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential
till your claims is processed and your money
remitted to you in
whatever manner you deem fit to claim your
prize. This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this
program.Please be warned.

To file for your claim kindly fill this Verification
form below
correctly and send it to the fiduciary department
agent for
instant paymentFiduciary Agent:
Re: Has Anyone Received This Kind Of Email by festty: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2007
so they too are into organised yahoos?! then, nigerians are just doing fund repatriation, not yahoo anylonger!

(1) (Reply)

2010 Us Visa Lottery Begins / Www.solnigeria.com / Should I Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.