Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? (552 Views)

Jamb Utme 2013 Is Out, Lets Do It Together If You Live In Lagos / Do You Fit To Be My Partner? / Provide Telecomms Services And Make Residual Income If You Live In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? by Cdemian: 5:02am On Apr 24, 2012
I need a partner who live in Port Harcourt and have a place we can use as our PH branch office. We run consultancy in different sectors of the economy. Call Chinedu now 08063828269.

(1) (Reply)

125 Plots For Sale At Eleme....... PH, RIVERS, STATE / We Provide Full Beverage Catering Services No Matter What Size The Function. / Get Phone Numbers For Your Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.