Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Blogging.com.ng - Get A Domain Name & A Website Free, And Get 50% Of Web Income - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Blogging.com.ng - Get A Domain Name & A Website Free, And Get 50% Of Web Income (553 Views)

Let Me Get You A Profit Website Free Of Charge / How 2 accept Master,Visa,Interswitch&Etranzact card on ur website FREE / I Want To Design Website FREE For Everybody Interested In Doing Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging.com.ng - Get A Domain Name & A Website Free, And Get 50% Of Web Income by CPriest: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2012
www.blogging.com.ng takes the bull by the horn with a new approach to making money online. We give you a domain name, hosting, and support free of charge.

Your work? Use the templates we provide to post research content on the web.
Your gains? You get 50% of the income from the website.
What Requirements? Good grammar, access to the Internet, 1-2 hours daily, Internet (browsing) Skills
How to apply?[/b]Send a mail to info@blogging.com.ng now
[b]Costs?
It is still free

We are working on a model that is better than the current system where you set up a blog and begin to write and write and write expecting money from google adsense. Our model is totally different. It is designed to get bloggers more money than they would ever have made from adsense.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Business For The Century!...the Beauty Business..in Dubai Or Nigeria.. / I Need Emamectin Benzoate. / I Need Mama Gold Rice At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.