Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria (2092 Views)

I Wnt To Kn D Meaning Of Forex Trading Nd Hw 2 Start With It. / How To Print & Sell Recharge Cards In Bulk Anywhere In Nigeria / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders and I'm happy to share this information on "How to Start the Importation and Selling of Memory Cards In Nigeria" and I'm sure that it will help you to some extent and lets continue:

Importation of memory cards is a good business any Nigeria can engage in but many people don’t know about it. Since memory cards are light and small, shipping them can’t be a problem. In Nigeria, memory cards are expensive and the original ones are not easily come by.

To shed more light to this business, an 8gb memory card sells for N4,000 in Nigeria and this same memory card can be gotten from Amazon for a price of $5. Can you see the profit margin for yourself? Selling of memory cards can make a 100% or more profit back in return.

Start-Importation-of-Memory-card-Business-in-Nigeria

Before you venture into this type of business, you need to know the types of memory cards. Below are the types of memory cards:
- CompactFlash memory cards
- Digital/MicroSD High Capacity)
- Memory Stick Micro M2
- Memory Stick Pro Duo
- Memory Stick Pro-HG Duo
- Memory Stick Duo (for games)
- MiniSD memory cards
- SD memory cards(Secure Digital)
- MicroSD/MicroSDHC memory cards(Micro Secure
- SDHC memory cards(Secure Digital High Capacity)
- SDXC Memory cards(Secure Digital eXtended Capacity)

Now, you have known the types of memory cards, and then you must be wondering on the devices that uses memory cards. Presently there are many devices that uses memory cards, they are:

Mobile Phones: Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericson, China Phone popularly known as Chinko and many other mobile phones that is not listed here.
Cameras: Photo cams, Camcorders, Video cams and etc. Video Games: PSPs, Play Station and etc.
Electronic Gadgets: Television, Video cd Players, Car tapes and etc
Though the list of devices that uses memory cards are endless.

Another important thing to note in this business is that since they are light and small, the cost of shipping via air cargo (DHL or UPS) will be low. You will also have the opportunity of buy memory cards that has reputations like Sandisk, Kingston and etc. since they are not common in the market.

Now the next question that should be wandering in your heart is that where can you get the memory cards to ship to Nigeria online? You can get this from USA stores online but the most popular and trusted USA store online is Amazon and I would recommend them.

Feel free to ask questions....................................... and watchout for the concluding part so soon
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by xzit(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
Been tweaking this business idea for a while now. I assume you've already tested it...so what's the minimum capital that is required, considering cost of courier and miscellaneous and how can one ensure a viable and ready market on arrival of the purchase?
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by Booty4me: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
Nice 1. Subscribing
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by Segabson(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2012
Itz a very good idea ...so hw do we order diz items nd wots d required capital...u can email me at segabsonconcept@yahoo.com or 30BB110B
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
xzit: Been tweaking this business idea for a while now. I assume you've already tested it...so what's the minimum capital that is required, considering cost of courier and miscellaneous and how can one ensure a viable and ready market on arrival of the purchase?

It's been tested and it's working and the amount you want to use to start depends on you and I recommend you to start with N50,000 and more.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2012
Booty4me: Nice 1. Subscribing

Nice one and we are still going to put you through some more things as regards what you will need......................
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
Segabson: Itz a very good idea ...so hw do we order diz items nd wots d required capital...u can email me at segabsonconcept@yahoo.com or 30BB110B

You will need either USA or UK address if you are ordering from either of these country

and you won't need neither if you will be ordering from China...................................................
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2012
Let us proceed but now that I recommend Amazon,We are going to be discussing on How To buy from Amazon but you can also inbox me if you need to be buying yours from China and even with FREE shipping but let us talk on How to Buy From Amazon

For you to be able to achieve this,you will need these:
*Get a Master/ Visa Credit card to make payment online or PayPal but you need to know how to run PayPal successfully from Nigeria if you want to add this option also but I will try to shed light with my experience on this on How I run PayPal successfully from Nigeria.
*Good internet connection
*Get a US shipping address and you can as well get a UK address
*Make purchase and ship to your personalize US address or UK address
*Re-ship from your US address/UK address to your Nigeria Address.

Hope these helps and let us move to "How To Buy From Amazon.com and get what we've bought Shipped To Nigeria" and we will be treating this in my next lesson and feel free to ask questions and drop your comments also till we meet again......................................
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by Booty4me: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks legal wealth. Wont one need to change his nigeria i.p when buying from amazon? And how do one go about havin a usa/uk address. Do u have an ebook with pictorial guild on these? Thankz
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2012
Booty4me: Thanks legal wealth. Wont one need to change his nigeria i.p when buying from amazon? And how do one go about havin a usa/uk address. Do u have an ebook with pictorial guild on these? Thankz

You don't need to change your IP and concerning the EBOOK,I have but I sell the detailed version for a token................
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
Any question?
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:53am On Jul 24, 2012
Let us continue with this.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by weimin1921(m): 2:56am On May 25, 2013
how are you? i'm glad to meet you here.
i'm Run from shenzhen of China, we are a mobile battery factory for 7 years, the output can be up to 70000 pieces per day.
now we have many old and big clients in INDIA, Bengal, Mid East, such as Indian famous mobile MAXX, MICROMAX,. Pakistan mobile HH, Mid East famous G-Tide, their batteries are from our company,

we are starting to enlarge market share in Overseas, so we are very desired to cooperate with local businessmen as our agent.

if you are interested, pls reply me here.
my skype id is run-huang.
gtalk is weimin1921@gmail.com
Re: FREE TUTORIAL on How 2 Start The Importation &Selling Of Memory Cards In Nigeria by solonike1: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Are you looking for local market here in Nigeria ?

(1) (Reply)

Geneva Stainless Steel Watch For An Unbeatable Price Of #2000- Unisex / Inquiry Of Address Of Wealthzone / Tank Farm For Sale In Lagos And Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.