Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,413 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why Is The Nigeria House Of Assemblies Flood With Pidgin English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is The Nigeria House Of Assemblies Flood With Pidgin English (447 Views)

5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English Words and their Origin / Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos) / Teaching Formally With "pidgin And Native Languages" At Our Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Nigeria House Of Assemblies Flood With Pidgin English by ambrosini593(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
This issue is becoming worriesome and disgraceful, it has become an official language by members to be using pidgin english when deliberating on national and international when the world is watching, pidgin english like nor disturb me abeg, abeg wait na , stop na, wetin dey do u self, I go read am. If you are doubting me try and spend some time to watch their live settings maybe one or two times you will discovered all the nonsense. Is pidgin english allowed or not

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity In Port Harcourt / Learn How To Make Daily Income / For Your Project/dissertation/academic Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.