Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa (1203 Views)

Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / Happy birthday to Oluwaseun Osewa of Nairaland / Who Is Oluwaseun Osewa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by TisaBone: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
Mr. Osewa,

I have written a short piece of romantic fiction. "The tale of a Cold Blooded Killer and His Stolen Heart"has continously been moved to "Violent and Disgusting non-celebrity crimes" That is absolutely preprosterous, and non-sensical. Because of these actions,I have suffered from extreme emotional pain and anguish because of this grossly unfair action. Your signifigant other has written a short story entitled " Kidnapped by a Very Nice Handsome Man." The title of this story, is indicative of that the heroine of the tale suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. That could be considered violent and disgusting as well, but I don't believe that it is. The author is merely exercising her right to artistic freedom. The tale was inspiring, groundbreaking, thought provoking! It is excellent! She ignited a fire within me to create a tale just as exciting. Alas, Her story has remained in the "Romance" section. Why can't mine?

Best,

The Best Writer Alive
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by TroyJay(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
TisaBone: Mr. Osewa,

My body of work has continously been moved to "Violent and Disgusting non-celebrity crimes" That is absolutely preprosterous, and non-sensical, but mostly, unfair. I have suffered from extreme emotional anguish because of this grossly unfair action. Your signifact has also written which is tale entitled " Kidnapped by a Very Nice Handsome Man." The title of the story is indicative that the main character is displaying the classic symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome. Is not that violent and disgusting as well? I don't believe so, she is merely exercising her rights of artistic liscence. So why can't I?
A lot of us on Nairaland believe that there is something going on between "Umari Ayim" and "Seun Osewa". But hey, it's his forum right? No one tells him what to do. I'll be shocked, as in flabbergasted + overwhelmed if you get a response from him. . . Just take heart. Life is not fair. smiley
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
@TISABONE. seun will reply. Trojay, u never change abi?
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hey, do not let little things like this get to you. You have to be resilient if you want to be the very best. Only the strong triumph. Forget about Seun and co, and just do your thing. It's in you!
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by Flashaldrin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2012
Create your own forum.
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by TroyJay(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2012

I have written a short piece of romantic fiction. "The tale of a Cold Blooded Killer and His Stolen Heart"has continously been moved to "Violent and Disgusting non-celebrity crimes" That is absolutely preprosterous, and non-sensical. Because of these actions,I have suffered from extreme emotional pain and anguish because of this grossly unfair action. Your signifigant other has written a short story entitled " Kidnapped by a Very Nice Handsome Man." The title of this story, is indicative of that the heroine of the tale suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. That could be considered violent and disgusting as well, but I don't believe that it is. The author is merely exercising her right to artistic freedom. The tale was inspiring, groundbreaking, thought provoking! It is excellent! She ignited a fire within me to create a tale just as exciting. Alas, Her story has remained in the "Romance" section. Why can't mine?

Best,

The Best Writer Alive
Hold your horses lady. Who crowned you the "best?"
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by Riodiao(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2012
Seun is a big man,he's too big to respond
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 25, 2012

Best,

The Best Writer Alive

Tisa...my PROUD akata sister.
It truly pains me to have to say this to a fellow Amazon wink but...

SLAP YOURSELFFFFF!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by Seun(m): 3:59am On Apr 25, 2012
Hmm. Is there any murder or rape in the story? If so, then it belongs in the crime section. Google is watching.
Re: An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa by TisaBone: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
TroyJay: Hold your horses lady. Who crowned you the "best?"

I CROWNED me the best. do you have a problem with that? if that's the case, SO WHAT! case closed.

(1) (Reply)

I / Photos For Fun (1).... / Breaking: Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau, May Have Died Of Gunshot Wounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.