Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 (32411 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Real Madrid: 51% (50 votes)
Bayern Munich: 48% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Europa League: Basel Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 25th April 2013 / UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by yungboss(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2012
karpentar: @yungboss

Don't mind the useless and arrogant Mourinho.

There can’t be two consecutive football injustices. Unlike Chelsea, Bayern deserve their victory because, they played better, had more possession and more shots on goal. Real Madrid shouldn’t have anybody to blame but themselves. Next time, Mouhrino should consider including fasting to just kneeling down for divine help.

Boastful Ronaldo have blundered his chances of snatching “world footballer of the year” crown from undisputable king of modern football – Messi. The crown would have been surely his had he and others converted their penalty chances last night and advance to the UEFA finals. Now, there’s only one title in sight for Ronaldo – that alone cannot be enough for the crown especially since his rival - Messi has already acquired three titles this season and also looking forward to Spanish King’s cup later in May. Up Messi, Up Barca.

For Barca Fans, why worry? Sometimes in football things happen so fast that it seem like we have no memory and forget things we have achieved. We must not forget that we’ve already won three titles this season – that makes 13 out of 16 astounding. It’s been going on for three and half years now and things will continue going well despite the last slowdowns. Okay, we’re not in the league position we would have hoped to be at the start of the season, but we’re still very alive and in the finals of the kings cup (Copa del Rey). I am convinced that this team needs no major changes and can carry on doing as well for several more seasons. We can’t keep hitting the posts as against Chelsea in all other matches!!!!!!! Cheer up, my guys..........................................................................................................

true talk brother. I respect your viewpoint.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by PeeDaVinci: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2012
mourinho is a scumbag, given his post match interview yesterday where he said
"I know some people think they [Barcelona] are the masters of the game and will criticise Chelsea like they criticised Inter two years ago, but they know nothing about character, about effort...."

Why not lick ur wounds? why taking a dig at barca when you should be focusing on the loss of ur team? at least, u beat them in the weekend, so, why bringing up barca into the discussion? could this be inferiority complex or not? i just dont get it.

Similarly, he said his teams' loss was down to luck, and i wonder whether he saw what every other person saw(that bayern were the superior side in both legs, and they got a well-deserved win)
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by Olaolufred(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2012
dayokanu:

Madrid were only able to score from a dodgy penalty and an offside goal
Another mercy after death.
Immaturity in display.
Biko, learn to accept defeat as much as you like to savor a win.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by karpentar: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
@PeeDanVinci

mourinho is a scumbag, given his post match interview yesterday where he said
"I know some people think they [Barcelona] are the masters of the game and will criticise Chelsea like they criticised Inter two years ago, but they know nothing about character, about effort...."

Why not lick ur wounds? why taking a dig at barca when you should be focusing on the loss of ur team? at least, u beat them in the weekend, so, why bringing up barca into the discussion? could this be inferiority complex or not? i just dont get it.

Similarly, he said his teams' loss was down to luck, and i wonder whether he saw what every other person saw(that bayern were the superior side in both legs, and they got a well-deserved win)

Agreed. Maurihno is not only afflicted with inferiority complex, he’s also extremely envious. Despite what we all saw last night, Maurihno still claimed Bayern was only lucky to win. That is total trash and I know that nobody, except his brainwashed and blinded disciples believe him. It's okay for Maurihno to deploy luck theory for his downfall against Bayern, but on the other hand, he’s quick to downplay Barca's clear misfortune against lucky Chelsea by linking Chelsea’s undeserved victory to "character, effort...etc" What a human being!!!!!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by ddippset(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
ronaldo's girl friend mama gee desperately wants to know if anyone thinks her boyfriend could take the ballon dor from king messi. But sorry to burst your bubble woman, i dont see roaldo outscoring messi this season since its 56 for ronaldo and 63 for messi. Messi only needs to maintain top scorer and win the kings cup to continue his reign.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by ddippset(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
i really would love to hear mourinho speak about the offside goal from ronaldo. Some epl fans re so proud of chelsea for their display. Then i say to myself are they really proud of what barca did to chelsea home and away? Bayern are really a very good side, they out classed madrid home and away and should have won both legs.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by everinlove(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
Good, good, good. The equation is now balance. Madrid and Barca are both out, and Messi and Ronaldo also.So, who is going to be the next FIFA world player of the your for 2012?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by dj5naira(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
elampiro: Barca and Madrid that beat teams 7-0, 6-0, 8-1, 5-0 every week in Laliga have met superior fire arms. This shows that Laliga is a weak league. They should be given only 2 UCL slots and 6 Europa slots. Europa is where they use the remaining Laliga teams play their last blood because they have no hope in their local scene. Lol. EPL will ever remain the most compectitive and entertaining league.
...but never the most unpredictive.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by Reference(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
mufikings:

Did I hear you say " the beautiful game won" shocked what beauty was there in Chelsea's rugby game" please correct your self and check the dictionary for what beauty is if you don't know...Mtchewwww.

Tut-tut-tut. Don't get hot under the collar. I was refering to the game and nothing more. Not the players, not the teams, not the coaches, not the fans, not the tactics, not the pattern of play but the game as a whole. The beauty in the game of football is the never ending drama. It is a complete story of mixed emotions that will forever defy logic. It can never be completely understood or conquered. My advice to those who want to truly love football and appreciate its beauty, quit fanhood.

Afterall true lovers of movies appreciate the beauty of the plot not necessarily the victory of the heros or the demise of the villans. To avoid the highs and lows of the game stay neutral. Love the game and see the beauty in every match.

If you are a Madrista, yesterday was hellish but last saturday was heaven. Same with Barca, same with Chelsea, same with United, City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, Milan, Juventus, Bayern and other teams. They've all had their highs and lows this same season. No one has it all. That is the beauty of football. Spare yourself.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by narttis1: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
Real Madrid: 53% (50 votes)
Bayern Munich: 46% (44 votes)
This poll will end in 5 hours & 52 minutes

Abeg make una close poll. imagine Reeal Madrid still dey win votes. PDP
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by dj5naira(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Two odd teams are in this year UCL finals, and that the two great players aren't there makes it all even!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by Fynist(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
The special knelt down for the god of soccer.but god of soccer borne am because he runs his mouth like roforofo.good riddance.Barca went down fighting to the end.Madrid wit all thier pomp and arrongance were wimps in front of the German champions.no intelligent play nada.dubious goals and pitiable diving.Mourinho the wimp had the guts to blame Barca for his loss.smh
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hala Mymeet grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
dj5naira: Two odd teams are in this year UCL finals, and that the two great players aren't there makes it all even!
Did you start watching football in 2010? Do you know Bayern Munich's pedigree in club football? if you do, then you won't display this kind of ignorance. Chelsea is an odd team in the final but not Bayern. Their history supercedes many teams in europe.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by yungboss(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
PeeDaVinci: mourinho is a scumbag, given his post match interview yesterday where he said

Mourinho is full of envy and jealousy, he is ill-natured and conceited too bad...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by Limaoscar: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Agreed. Maurihno is not only afflicted with inferiority complex, he’s also extremely envious. Despite what we all saw last night, Maurihno still claimed Bayern was only lucky to win. That is total trash and I know that nobody, except his brainwashed and blinded disciples believe him. It's okay for Maurihno to deploy luck theory for his downfall against Bayern, but on the other hand, he’s quick to downplay Barca's clear misfortune against lucky Chelsea by linking Chelsea’s undeserved victory to "character, effort...etc" What a human being!!!!!!!

Hey Clown , Chelsea defeated your team over 2 legs,all those your trash-talking up there about Chelsea being lucky....undeserved victory blablabla is nothing but the effect of malaria from the back to back to back defeat handed your Uefalona by Chelsea and Madrid.

FYI: Mourinho is a great Coach, World acclaimed and low lives like you and your ilks will NEVER know that.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by honeric01(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2012
Limaoscar:

Hey Clown , Chelsea defeated your team over 2 legs,all those your trash-talking up there about Chelsea being lucky....undeserved victory blablabla is nothing but the effect of malaria from the back to back to back defeat handed your Uefalona by Chelsea and Madrid.

FYI: Mourinho is a great Coach, World acclaimed and low lives like you and your ilks will NEVER know that.

Great coach take responsibility for their actions, they don't go about blaming others for their failure.. Mourninho is a blamer, blames everyone but himself for his failure.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by dj5naira(m): 3:46am On Apr 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Did you start watching football in 2010? Do you know Bayern Munich's pedigree in club football? if you do, then you won't display this kind of ignorance. Chelsea is an odd team in the final but not Bayern. Their history supercedes many teams in europe.
Save me the historic tales. Not everyone fancied them to get through to this stage certainly makes them an odd team in this year's finals.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2012
Fynist: The special knelt down for the god of soccer.but god of soccer borne am because he runs his mouth like roforofo.good riddance.Barca went down fighting to the end.Madrid wit all thier pomp and arrongance were wimps in front of the German champions.no intelligent play nada.dubious goals and pitiable diving.Mourinho the wimp had the guts to blame Barca for his loss.smh

TRY KNWOING WHAT YOU ARE TO POST BEFORE POSTING RUBBISH.

1. Bayern are not were not Champions(of their league) before the match.
2. if playing 120 odd minutes is not fighting to the end then how does playing 30 minutes less and loosing during regulation time make you a better warrior.nonsense.
3. i guess your one of those road side newspaper readers. cos i dont see any article where he mentioned barca as the casue of their loss. to help you out he said the classico affected both barca and RM hence both teams ending up on the wrong side of victory.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2012
PeeDaVinci: mourinho is a scumbag, given his post match interview yesterday where he said

mr thrash collector,

they in the first line there could as well mean ESPNSCOCCERNET FOOTBALL ANALYST.
tsheew,.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2012
yungboss:
Mourinho is full of envy and jealousy, he is ill-natured and conceited too bad...

and you, obviously is full of hatred for his success.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 by RuuDie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
usbcable:

and you, obviously is full of hatred for his success.

Nope. . . but it certainly felt good seeing him humbled; shorn of the haughty demeanor and 'special one' garb - didn't realise he knew there was a power higher than him grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Manchester City : EFL Cup (0 - 3) On 25th February 2018 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 3rd November 2018 / PSG Vs Barcelona UCL (1 - 1) On 10th March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.