Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More (28469 Views)

Ankara Bags, Shoes And Accessories Training / Learn How To Make Leather Bags, Ankara Bags, Bangles And Belts Within Six Weeks / Pretty Custom Made Ankara Bangles For Sale. Pictures Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2012
Order yours now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by Jaymarius(f): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
This is a 1daful job.If u designed it by urself,thumbs up for u.
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by kodylicky(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
dis is soo lovely!!!
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
Thanks. For more info you can contact me on tummylily@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
And more....

1 Like

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by vivnwa(f): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hi teetwicw, do u do wholesale and where is ur shop located.

1 Like

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
vivnwa: Hi teetwicw, do u do wholesale and where is ur shop located.

I am currently mobile but I can do wholesale. You can send me a mail so we can exchange contact details and negotiate.
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by AmakaG29(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
Beautiful designs!
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by joyceDE: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
Creativity at it's best, up u!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by Geminilove(f): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2012
teetwice,what the cost of the bag with the red leather on it please? And do you do the bag in blue also?
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2012
Its 10,000 Naira Ma and I can do it in blue if you want.
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
Order yours!

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by varies1: 8:30am On May 01, 2012
teetwice: Its 10,000 Naira Ma and I can do it in blue if you want.

Hi I am interested in wholesale purchase.
You can follow my page on Facebook As well https://www.facebook.com/uushoppingnetwork
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2012
varies1:

Hi I am interested in wholesale purchase.
You can follow my page on Facebook As well https://www.facebook.com/uushoppingnetwork
You can mail me so we can discuss further. tummylily@gmail.com
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by mariastella: 8:50pm On May 01, 2012
tummylilly please can u send me a mail.ann2akam@yahoo.com
please how much will it cost me to purchase 50pieces!
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 2:39pm On May 02, 2012
mariastella: tummylilly please can u send me a mail.ann2akam@yahoo.com
please how much will it cost me to purchase 50pieces!

I sent you a mail. Hoping to get a feedback.
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by tchigyoke(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2012
I like such designs. I fell in luv with the shoe & bags when I first saw them on http:///HRyYmd

1 Like

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 8:05am On May 23, 2012
Updates
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by ememudomesiety(f): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
how do i make my order n ur contacts
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by ememudomesiety(f): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
hi, im intrested in d whole sale n would like to have ur contact. pls e-mail me. ememudomesiet@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Latest pictures

1 Like

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by teetwice(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
Updates

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by zomax(f): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wow! Wow! And Wow!
Gotta have it!
I just sent you a mail, I'm waiting for your reply.
Really beautiful! Big ups!
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by FeeonazGlitz(f): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
We supply and sell ankara's for both male and female. For enquires; +2348161764907. Email; fionacharles60@yahoo.com. U blessd!

1 Like

Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by francanise: 5:54am On Sep 25, 2013
u'r really good... do u train people as well?
i'll love to learn
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by denuga(f): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2013
TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!
Arike Crafts training School presents a day intensive training on ankara/kente Accessories and Bags.
DATE: 18th October 2013
VENUE: Duban int'l hotel, ogba.(Beside Samklef's studio, very close to County Hospital)
AMOUNT: Accessories only - #5000
Accessories and Bags- #10,000
Accessories,bags and shoes-#18,000. (Training Materials and lunch included)
TIME: 10am prompt

PAYMENT DETAILS: First bank
Adenuga Adebukonla 3055530825
Come with your teller to d venue.
Payment can also be made at the venue.

For further enquiries,Contact 08073512860 BB pin: 28EE01E0
Supported by:Andreas PR
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by MsIntellect(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
teetwice:
Order yours now!!!
a

Hi I'm looking for someone who makes Ankara beads, bags and shoes.
I'm looking to buy in bulk every month. First preference will go to the most competitive price and quality. My budget is N2000- N3000 per bag and N2000 per bead item (wholesale price).

I am in South Africa so I need someone who is based in Lagos or someone who can be able to send the goods to a family member in Lagos, so they can ship to me.

Email me: succiakim@gmail.com

Kindly email the photos of your merchandise and your price.

Please don't reply if you are excessively expensive! If you charge in dollars please don't reply! No chancers please!

Thanks.
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
MsIntellect:
a

Hi I'm looking for someone who makes Ankara beads, bags and shoes.
I'm looking to buy in bulk every month. First preference will go to the most competitive price and quality. My budget is N2000- N3000 per bag and N2000 per bead item (wholesale price).

I am in South Africa so I need someone who is based in Lagos or someone who can be able to send the goods to a family member in Lagos, so they can ship to me.

Email me: succiakim@gmail.com

Kindly email the photos of your merchandise and your price.

Please don't reply if you are excessively expensive! If you charge in dollars please don't reply! No chancers please!

Thanks.
Are u there?
Re: Stand Out With Handmade Ankara Bags,heels,sandals,flats,bangles And More by kennyfela: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
My name is kehinde ibrahim, am looking for someone that is good in female shoes, female bags, male belts n shoes. My number is 0813 741 0763. The reason is am building a shopping site that will showcase only made in Nigeria stuff. Limited space available. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos?" / The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? / FabricsNDmore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.