Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Library of ebooks for sale. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Library of ebooks for sale. (1344 Views)

List Of Important And Free Ebooks For Your Enjoyment (instant Download) / 4 Betting Ebooks For Sale Including Virtual Soccer Betting Ebook / Amazing Secret Reveals How To Get Over 1,100 Premium Ebooks For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Library of ebooks for sale. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
Good day everyone

I must apologize for posting in this section of Nairaland as I know many folks are quick to lash it out on those who post in a section that is not consistent with the topic. So I apologize to anyone who feels offended. It is important that I pass this information across to as many people as possible.
I am a corp member serving in one of the eastern states of Nigeria. And I have something that will be of value to you. In the community where I serve, the level of academic excellence is at an all time low. And it is my desire and passion to make a difference in the community as part of Community Development Service. My team and I are working on other forms of sponsorship but now we are engaging other options available to make this dream (A conference on the importance of academic excellence: Nigeria and my dream) a reality.
So, why have asked you of your attention? Simply, I have something of great value to me that I want to sell. I have the privilege of having a total of 31,420 eBook Files with the capacity of about 30GB. And I want to give out the very best of this library of mine for a little fee. Now, before you close the page, my eBooks cut across nearly all facet of life. It has taken me 7 lofty years to achieve. Some I had to buy, and some I gave up something of value as well. So I want to put the best compilation possible into 2 DVD’s and I will sell it for 3000naira. 1000naira takes care of the delivery via DHL or any other efficient delivery company. What can you do or get with these eBooks?
1. If you are a student, business person, or you are in paid employment etc. all the eBooks I will be putting in the DVD will be very beneficial. As part of my continued personal development some of the books I read here are putting me in good shape for masters study abroad. You will love this DVD. Some of the files are not just eBooks but training materials from most corporate organizations.
2. If you are a student reading this note, you can sell most of the engineering and IT books to your colleagues. These books are priceless. I remember buying one form amazon.com for $30. Everything will be inclusive. You can sell and make some money for yourself. You can give it to cousins, friends for free if you want to. It’s your call.
3. There are Engineering (covering about 80% of the engineering professions), Accounting, medicine, IT, Arts, Business, Money, Pharmacy, Catering, Project management, comics, novels, design books, motivational, cakes, health, Psychometric books, IQ test selection, aptitude test… you name it. I have got the very best. It will be all yours.
4. Fathers here can buy it for their sons, sons can buy for their fathers, and brothers can give to brothers… birthday gift, matriculation gift etc. great value for your money.

I may not have fully articulated the worth of my library but I want you to know that it will be worth it if you get it. And when you get to purchase it, it is a win-win deal. You get to have some really amazing files (eBooks, PowerPoint training slides, etc) from shell, chevron, Emerson, CBTnuggets, NIIT, etc to your library and the students in my community get their conference. Amazing!
If you are interested in getting one please contact me via sms or call this number 08025284187. I would be glad to be of service to you. Be sure it will be delivered to you.
PS: Moderator I would be most grateful if you help me take this to the front page. Thanks ya all.

there will be other bonuses. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2012
Am interested but how do i know that you actually have what you claim. I need to verify before i part with money, so a face to face meet or any other mode that permits me to verify will be much better.
Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
uchmann: Am interested but how do i know that you actually have what you claim. I need to verify before i part with money, so a face to face meet or any other mode that permits me to verify will be much better.
no problem with that. When i browse with my laptop later i'd use snipping tool to cut clips of it and post it here. Trust me you'd not be disappointed. Ebooks are just a little of my library contents. I hav lots and lots of training videos in IT and most oil and gas fields buh to large to give out. Unless the person is in the same location with me. You'll get the pictures by tomorrow here. You'd be glad you got it.
Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Would also be helpful if you could indicate your location. I move around and you never know I might be in your part of town tommorrow.
Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'm serving in Imo state, Mbaise precisely.
Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
Will be in the east in a few days. Email is mr.kontroll@aol.com; number 08082537267. I will call you.
Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
No problem. I'd expect to hear from you too.
Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by safeenaat1: 2:28am On Jul 10, 2013
It is almost a year and a half since the time you said you will upload some image proofs tomorow. Still you are yet to do that. What is wrong?
Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sorry I didn't bother again... I tried a couple of times but Moderators kept asking me to wait a few hours before I make the post. so I just left it to be. A few folks called me and I sent their needs to them.

If you want the pictures, you can send your email to my mobile number and I would send an email to you with it. Thank You.

Leki
Re: Library of ebooks for sale. by stepriho(m): 2:02am On Dec 02, 2018
uchmann:
Will be in the east in a few days. Email is mr.kontroll@aol.com; number 08082537267. I will call you.
. For your Cameroon pepper and quality cow skin contact me on 08060137853. I am in Taraba state but supply nation wide.

(1) (Reply)

How To Loose Weight Without Stress Or Starving Yourself / I.C.T SCHOLARSHIP 2013 / How To Make Unending Money With Liberty Reserve Account(legitimate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.