Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) (1313 Views)

Fear Grip Nigerian Police/army As Biafrans Activate Self-defense Over Killings / Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno / Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2012

BY CHIDI NKWOPARA,

Owerri These are not the best of times for residents and those passing through the territory
known as Imo State. Armed robbery and kidnapping activities have become so
frequent that people are now finding it extremely difficult to move about and transact
their businesses with ease ONE chance:

Imo State is contending with activities of dare devil criminals, who pose as passengers in commercial vehicles plying the roads in the State. Investigations by Crime Alert also revealed that victims of “one chance” employed by some criminally minded drivers and their compatriots in crime have similarly increased. Narrating her ordeal, a final year Economics student of Imo State University, Owerri, Miss Ijeoma (surname withheld), said she boarded an Orlu bound commercial bus at Warehouse, Orlu Road, Owerri, without knowing that three of the supposed passengers were armed robbers
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by achi4u(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Read more here. . .

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/fear-grip-residents-of-imo-state-as-robbers-kidnappers-lay-siege/

Please, beware of going to south east.
SE or imo state?
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by 9jaIhail(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
Misleading head line.This shows how hate and bias mind you have for the people of south east,but i assure you that you haters will die prematurely with high blood pressure while south easterners will keep progressing.FOOLS.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by bestview: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
OP take note. Its beware of going to Imo state and not SE.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Ejine(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
You mean like it gripped Ogun State where robbers operated for 3 hours without any sign of the cops?

Nice try at generalizing, OP, but we've seen it all before smiley
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
Stop chatting nonsense! For the fact that there was reports of multiple kidnapping and armed robbery in Anambra, Imo and Abia within a spate of few days, should not call for caution? The whole zone is slightly moving in to serious chaos, where gun weilding crimanals command control. I will post the other articles here to buttress my concern for the entire south east region.

Misleading ko, Mrleading ni.

9ja_I_hail: Misleading head line.This shows how hate and bias mind you have for the people of south east,but i assure you that you haters will die prematurely with high blood pressure while south easterners will keep progressing.FOOLS.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
This was the incident that took place in Anambra. Now, if Imo, Enugu and Anambra is no-go area and Abia is already known to be "kidnappers heaven" then what is left of south east? Ebonyi is a shitty state-FACTS. So one can safely conclude that the entire south east is unsafe. Na war ooo!

Police kill four suspected kidnappers, arrest three

23 April 25, 2012 | [/b]2:00 am News By VINCENT UJUMADU

AWKA—IT was end of the road for four suspected kidnappers in [b]Anambra State
yesterday
as the state police command gunned them down during a shoot out at
Mbosi, Ihiala local government area of the state. The bodies of those killed were
brought to the state police headquarters.

Also, three persons, including the father of the gang’s kingpin, were arrested, while two of the suspects fled. Items recovered from the suspects include a double-barrel gun, a pump action shot gun and many unexpended cartridges. State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Emeka Chukwuemeka, told newsmen that during the shoot out, one of the victims in the net of the suspected kidnappers, 34-year-old Steven Orjiakor from Ihiala, who was based in Lagos, was rescued.

The victim was kidnapped on April 15, 2012, by the gang, a day to his wedding. According to the PPRO, the hunt for the other two who had terrorized the state for a long time is still on. It was gathered that the operation was led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police in-charge of operations, Mr. Bashir Makama.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
Enugu. . .Gunmen kinapped a spanish doctor! shocked . . .I think state of emergency should be declared on the entire south east zone. cool

Spanish doctor kidnapped in Enugu

Gunmen have kidnapped a Spanish doctor in southeastern Nigeria, local police said on Friday, a region where several foreigners have been abducted for ransom in recent years.

"The man was taken from his home on April 4," Enugu police spokesman Ebere Amaraeze said. He added that police had made contact with the abductors and were assured the Spanish man was alive. He did not say if any ransom had been requested. Kidnapping is a major enterprise in Africa's second biggest economy, the vast majority of victims being Nigerian. Snatching foreigners in the oil-producing Niger Delta has become common in recent years, though there has been a sharp reduction since an amnesty for militants in 2009.

Most kidnap victims were released after payment of a ransom. Enugu is just north of the oil-producing region and hundreds of miles south of the northern areas where Islamist sect Boko Haram are carrying out almost daily attacks.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by ak47mann(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
but at list those that were kidnapped, regain their freedom,but can you say the same about boko haram?blown up with body parts scattered everywhere,that can turn any kid to serial killer in future.Plus clashes b/w H/F and yorubas in lagos you are doing a good job cool
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by achi4u(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
@Re_hino5 you are a maaad dog for shiting from mouth like usu(night bat)for painting SE as a no go area and for calling ebonyi shiity state.God will juge you according to your deed.

agamevu adimma n'ajigrin
(ask ur igbo friends to translate)
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Dede1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Stop chatting nonsense! For the fact that there was reports of multiple kidnapping and armed robbery in Anambra, Imo and Abia within a spate of few days, should not call for caution? The whole zone is slightly moving in to serious chaos, where gun weilding crimanals command control. I will post the other articles here to buttress my concern for the entire south east region.

Misleading ko, Mrleading ni.

@Rhinoceros 5dunces

You are a sycophantic and moronic bigot. It is funny a dumbass lapper in you has suddenly forgotten Okorocha your demigod is the chief executive of Imo State and one of his pledges to the people of Imo State is to combat crime in the state.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
I knew it! I wager 1000 bucks should the following words be absent from your post, "crude oil", "cesspit", "1967" or "Okorocha", but alas I was wrong again.

Dude, you need an emergency brain surgery.

Dede1:

@Rhinoceros 5dunces

You are a sycophantic and moronic bigot. It is funny a dumbass lapper in you has suddenly forgotten Okorocha your demigod is the chief executive of Imo State and one of his pledges to the people of Imo State is to combat crime in the state.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by kasiem(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
hehehehe, rhino, do u know what? kidnapping isn't gonna find d light in SW, why? There's no id'iot of kiddnapping value in that ur area; are they gonna kidnapp almajiris or agberos? The person we thought to have gotten that kidnapping value in SW, which is adenuga, we just found out that he's doing apprentice for babangida. Is it tinubu that couldn't afford a cake for his 80th birthday, that they're going to kidnap? Is it the paedophile called obj, that the daughter just infected with gonorrhea, that they're going to kidnap? Is it otedolat that is still struggling with bank debt that they're going to kidnap? Is it bankole that is working as a cleaner at yaba left that they're going to kidnap? Just tell me a single person
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
^
So you are now justifying kidnapping if the victim/s is/are rich to pay the ransom?

What sort of heartless creature are you? Little wonders kidnapping and arm robbery is the greatest employer of labour in south east. Na war o o o.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by chino24: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
Kasie nwanne mu kedu ije? Leave Yoruba peeps to rot. The last I checked there a single up-stair in the whole of Eketi and Oshun states. cool

Yoruba kidnap and murder their leaders, the same way they killed Bola Ige, Funsho Williams and sold out Abioala and his wife to ordinary almajiri to slaughter.

Back to the topic: like somebody already said its an Imo state issue and not the SE.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
^
So you are now justifying kidnapping if the victim/s is/are rich to pay the ransom?

What sort of heartless creature are you? Little wonders kidnaaping and arm robbery is the greatest employer of labour in south east. Na war o o o.

By the way, that spanish doctor should not worth more than adenuga's dinner.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by 9jaIhail(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ejiné: You mean like it gripped Ogun State where robbers operated for 3 hours without any sign of the cops?

Ejine the bolded get me laughing me head off here.Even my younger bro start laughing whereas he didn't know what get me laughing this way lol.My brother Ejine you always nail this fools on the head lol.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
It used to be Aba before but it seems imo wants to takeover as the headquarters of kidnapping . Nawao cheesy wetin i dey find go that gully-stricken end anyways ?

Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
Just as boko haram used to borno state alone. Funny the wahala in northern part is from north east and that of south is from south east.

~Bluetooth:
It used to be Aba before but it seems imo wants to takeover as the headquarters of kidnapping . Nawao cheesy wetin i dey find go that gully-stricken end anyways ?
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
After mortally wounding your tiny red eyes. My post directed at your foolish self is still up there unreplied. Coward

9ja_I_hail:

Ejine the bolded get me laughing me head off here.Even my younger bro start laughing whereas he didn't know what get me laughing this way lol.My brother Ejine you always nail this fools on the head lol.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by 9jaIhail(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
@Brainless rhino.5dm.I must say today is a bad market for you as your fellow tribalism bigots did not care to support you on this since they been educated by the likes of my brothers Ejine chino/ak47man and Honorable Dede1 and others.I think they all are getting civil and you are only left behind still living with your almajiri syndrome,you better wake up before it became too late for you.Check out in the previous posts how Ejine has been devoting his God given knowledge and wisdom trying to educate you at least to make you civil to enable you be useful for your family and your community but now i realized with this thread which you started that all this effort is a waste because dump and dunce living style has eaten u up.rhino there is adage in Igbo land that said no matter how you cure a man man you will never cure him from talking along the road while walking alone,this is exactly what i see that left in you right now.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by 9jaIhail(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
After mortally wounding your tiny red eyes. My post directed at your foolish self is still up there unreplied. Coward

Your tiny head and syndrome of walking and talking along the road alone will not allow you to see that my Brother Ejine had replied that senseless excuses you gave up there to justify this brainless thread you started and i tell you today is a bad market for you dear rhino nkita. below is Ejine responses to that silly excuses of yours.

Ejiné: You mean like it gripped Ogun State where robbers operated for 3 hours without any sign of the cops?

Now deal with the bolded before you can get more education from me or Ejine until then you remain dunce and dump.walking and talking alone on the street imaooooooooooooo heehehehe walking and talking alone syndrome is dangerous and can lead to many funny act such as the one you are displaying here today.FOOOL
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
I really have the magic stick to make them look verrryyyyyy stup!d. Damn! You are a certified morron cool

9ja_I_hail: @Brainless rhino.5dm.I must say today is a bad market for you as your fellow tribalism bigots did not care to support you on this since they been educated by the likes of my brothers Ejine chino/ak47man and Honorable Dede1 and others.I think they all are getting civil and you are only left behind still living with your almajiri syndrome,you better wake up before it became too late for you.Check out in the previous posts how Ejine has been devoting his God given knowledge and wisdom trying to educate you at least to make you civil to enable you be useful for your family and your community but now i realized with this thread which you started that all this effort is a waste because dump and dunce living style has eaten u up.rhino there is adage in Igbo land that said no matter how you cure a man man you will never cure him from talking along the road while walking alone,this is exactly what i see that left in you right now.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
You must be sucking Ejine's balls to be making refrence to his black dicck constantly.

Dude, don't you have mind of your own? Ejine this, Ejine that . . .fool.

9ja_I_hail:

Your tiny head and syndrome of walking and talking along the road alone will not allow you to see that my Brother Ejine had replied that senseless excuses you gave up there to justify this brainless thread you started and i tell you today is a bad market for you dear rhino nkita. below is Ejine responses to that silly excuses of yours.

Now deal with the bolded before you can get more education from me or Ejine until then you remain dunce and dump.walking and talking alone on the street imaooooooooooooo heehehehe walking and talking alone syndrome is dangerous and can lead to many funny act such as the one you are displaying here today.FOOOL
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by kasiem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
[quote
author=Rhino.5dm]^
So you are now justifying kidnapping if the victim/s is/are rich to pay
the ransom?

What sort of heartless creature are you? Little wonders kidnapping and
arm robbery is the greatest employer of labour in south east. Na war o o
o.[/quote] chei, o'boy, i thought gej has mitigated ur plight by giving dat opportunity which has eluded ur terrible life via providing u guys with almajiri schools? when tinubu kidnapped d future of SW'ners, by using state fund to buy a plate of cake, what did u guys do? Abeg, u are just on the same path that led awolowo into committing suicide, which is frustration. Better look back and join ur people in their destined almajiri business, instead of taking ur life at this premature age.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
^
So, kidnapping is a lucrative and legal business in south east? how could you be this heartless?

kasiem: hehehehe, rhino, do u know what? kidnapping isn't gonna find d light in SW, why? There's no id'iot of kiddnapping value in that ur area; are they gonna kidnapp almajiris or agberos? The person we thought to have gotten that kidnapping value in SW, shocked shocked which is adenuga, we just found out that he's doing apprentice for babangida. Is it tinubu that couldn't afford a cake for his 80th birthday, that they're going to kidnap? Is it the paedophile called obj, that the daughter just infected with gonorrhea, that they're going to kidnap? Is it otedolat that is still struggling with bank debt that they're going to kidnap? Is it bankole that is working as a cleaner at yaba left that they're going to kidnap? Just tell me a single person

according to kasiem, kidnapping is OK if the victim is very rich and the ransom is big. Such was the mind set of the barbaric animal.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by kasiem(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
[quote
author=Rhino.5dm]^
So, kidnapping is a lucrative and legal business in south east? how
could you be this heartless?

according to kasiem, kidnapping is OK if the victim is very rich and the
ransom is big. Such was the mind set of the barbaric animal.[/quote] kasiem also asserted that, " sw is so impoverished that u hardly get people who can afford three square meal, let alone, kidnapping ransom". what a cursed land?! better to get money and give out small portion of it as ransom, than to live on the streets as urchins and vagrants. shameless things.
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
^
Just go look for some rich dude to kidnapp. Heartless crass of a human.

kasiem: hehehehe, rhino, do u know what? kidnapping isn't gonna find d light in SW, why? There's no id'iot of kiddnapping value in that ur area; are they gonna kidnapp almajiris or agberos? The person we thought to have gotten that kidnapping value in SW, which is adenuga, we just found out that he's doing apprentice for babangida. Is it tinubu that couldn't afford a cake for his 80th birthday, that they're going to kidnap? Is it the paedophile called obj, that the daughter just infected with gonorrhea, that they're going to kidnap? Is it otedolat that is still struggling with bank debt that they're going to kidnap? Is it bankole that is working as a cleaner at yaba left that they're going to kidnap? Just tell me a single person

^^
poor sod!
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by ak47mann(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
BIAFRA is a nation made by GOD, NIGERIA is an amalgamation by LUGARD, What GOD has created, no man can divide. BIAFRA MUST EMERGE cool cool coolno nation is free from crime can anybody show me one nation that is free from crime? the answer is no.I will send 100 dollars to that person if you can name one..............
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by ak47mann(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
this is the spirit of BIAFRANS better get ready because you will witness the dismantling of Nigeria and that will be a new shock to your kind.................... cool but NL is here to keep us update just as a former country man cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R0WxiLKgYE
Re: Fear Grip Imo Residents As Robbers, Kidnappers Lay Siege.(beware Of Going To SE) by Rhino5dm: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
^
Which God? Certainly not the one that allowed 3 million biafrans to be fried like influenza infected chicken or was he on vacation then? SMH!

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Bomber Chained In Hospital Amid Heavy Guard / Lady Bianca Ojukwu Resumes As The Nigeria Ambassador To Spain. / Aluu 4#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.