Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment (501 Views)

Good Looking Girl In Owerri For Hangout Even Today. / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / Looking For A Good Looking Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment by bowa(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2007
Hi all,i'm planning organising a party with some friends.i'll like to meet some cute gals before then so as to fix them up in an important role during the party.call e on 07030138190 or send mea text and i'll call you back.i'm sure u gals will be happy to know me,possibly we can be best of friends or brother and sister.pls don't have any negative mind,i've got a gal in my life and i cherish and adore her so much.looking 4ward to hearing from u gals, okidoki
Re: Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment by chuckdee4(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2007
Any reason why these girls have to be blessed n well endowed if ur only looking to be friends with them? grin
Re: Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment by mamaput(f): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
even pimps get married
Re: Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment by opokonwa(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2007
Professional love-vendor embarassed
Re: Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment by onyekang1(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2007
opokonwa:

Professional love-vendor embarassed
u can say that again
Re: Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment by iice(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
grin grin grin Chaii NL grin grin
Re: Need Gals That Are Good Looking And Blessed With Endowment by busygal(f): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
@POSTER

do u know d kind of girls they organise 4 parties like u just did

they are called RUNS GIRLS. 2 help u get d show hotttttttttttt
SINCE U VE A GIRLFRIEND,WHY DONT U ASK HER 2 BRING HER
FRIENDS.WHY MUST IT BE NAIRALAND CHICS, WHAT DO U TAKE US 4.

(1) (Reply)

Single Working Class Guy Hungry For A Single Nysc Member Lady Corper / Lets Meet And Be Good Friens / Emotional Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.