Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pa Joseph Olajide,late Madam Atoke And Late Fatimo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pa Joseph Olajide,late Madam Atoke And Late Fatimo (835 Views)

When your maid becomes the madam. / See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa Joseph Olajide,late Madam Atoke And Late Fatimo by Anulux(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
Call to glory of our belovet papa and mama.three burial ceremony was beign celebrated together by the entire family of Dada.
Pa joseph olajide dada the whose wives are two died on the august 2011 at the age of 92.
His first born is Adeshina Dada who was born by the first wife...........to be continued...................

Re: Pa Joseph Olajide,late Madam Atoke And Late Fatimo by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
Pa was 92? Thats an over ripe age for death and so i believe you guys are organising an atleast 1 week party.Location and date please!!!

Im getting my cup,spoon,plates and food coolers out.Please i want the plantain amala and ewedu,i'd pass @ gbegiri.Ori eja,shaki and roundabout and man-know-man would do me just fine.

Fare thee well Dada(snr)
Re: Pa Joseph Olajide,late Madam Atoke And Late Fatimo by Anulux(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
@obansanjo village.ibogun close to Akinsinde village.ifo lg.ogun state
Re: Pa Joseph Olajide,late Madam Atoke And Late Fatimo by ifyalways(f): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
^Eche jare,omo dada.
It's close to Akute now.Im there already.

Can we get a special canopy for "nairaland" ? or a table for 8 atleast?

Naija and innovations.Never knew people now do e-obituaries.We are getting there!
Re: Pa Joseph Olajide,late Madam Atoke And Late Fatimo by maclatunji: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
ifyalways: ^Eche jare,omo dada.
It's close to Akute now.Im there already.

Can we get a special canopy for "nairaland" ? or a table for 8 atleast?

Naija and innovations.Never knew people now do e-obituaries.We are getting there!

@bolded, I would really like to hear you speak Yoruba. Don't mind me (just playing), I will have the right to criticize the day I can speak Igbo. grin

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Tips For Peaceful Co-existance among couples. / Why Do Some Nigerians Refer To Children As Issues / Y Do Women Hate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.