Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Need A Nigerian Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Nigerian Friend (1916 Views)

In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Nigerian Friend by suzie6(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
hello out there i am suzie from laurel USA, i like Africa and i am planning to come to Nigeria for a visit. I need a good Nigeria out there to be my friend, i am afraid of fraudsters. i need someone who will be my friend and guide me on things about this country. I am afraid of Nigeria fraudsters. if you want to know more about me check my profile here
http://www.bestvalueshoppingmall.com/forum/ . we can chat and discuss things
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2007
suzie6:

hello out there i am suzie from laurel USA, i like Africa and i am planning to come to Nigeria for a visit. I need a good Nigeria out there to be my friend, i am afraid of fraudsters. i need someone who will be my friend and guide me on things about this country. I am afraid of Nigeria fraudsters. if you want to know more about me check my profile here
http://www.bestvalueshoppingmall.com/forum/ . we can chat and discuss things

Merde! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by bowa(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2007
Hi suzzy,good you're coming to nigeria.Nigeria is a good place to be i tell you cos there alot places you can visit that will last in your memory.For fraudsters,my sister they are everywhere,so one just have to be careful.well if truly u needadfriend,u can mail me on cuteguy2ng@yahoo.com or call me 234-1-7030138190.take care.if you wanna visit my blog,fell free www.askbowa..com
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by stellose(f): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2007
@suzie, dont use that language . you have the same in your country aswell. come and explore nigeria yourself first before you paint us black and blue, yur, k
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by fakedavid: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2007
Lier @Poster - u be thief.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by feco304: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
hi nigeria is a nice place to stay if u are not careless,did u said u are coming to nigeria yeah very good u will see it and feel it ur self moreover if u wish to be my friendu can reach me on my mobile or mail me . here is it

felo4sure@yahoo.co.uk
+23408028108669

thanxs
wish to meet u
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
Guys leaving phone numbers! shocked

Read between the lines!! As you guys will say, "shine ya eye"!! angry
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by uwamemeka(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2007
hello, it.s unfurtunate one could not dicern the mind from the look on the face. but you such a preety lady that most could die for. you dont need to advertise for a friend. they would come naturally and u would enjoy it. our economy is so bad that a devil could pose as friend to earn his meal ticket. but i wish u the best
uwamemeka@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by chuckdee4(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2007
Siena:

Guys leaving phone numbers! shocked

Read between the lines!! As you guys will say, "shine ya eye"!! angry

Come on Siena i thought u knew Nairaland was full of mumu's, i'm still waiting cos there's more to come
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by chuckdee4(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2007
uwamemeka:

hello, it.s unfurtunate one could not dicern the mind from the look on the face. but you such a preety lady that most could die for. you don't need to advertise for a friend. they would come naturally and u would enjoy it. our economy is so bad that a devil could pose as friend to earn his meal ticket. but i wish u the best
uwamemeka@yahoo.com

uwamemeka helping to destroy the image of ur country all cos of some virtual p'ussy
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by cblow(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
9ja guys,
u beat my imagination, one small thread, and you all begin to divulge your contacts which you have carefully concealed in your profiles, how cheap. angry angry
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by sillyboy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2007
I guess the poster is a fraud! angry undecided

And stupic guys are already leaving their contacts shocked, well Una no get wetin dem go swindle you off sha. . . . . . . . so no probs
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by opokonwa(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
@poster

Se na American you be? Don't worry, guys will rush you

I'M NOT SURPRISED THEY ARE ALREADY DROPPING THEIR PERSONAL NUMBERS

Change this post to 'I'm from Somalia' and let's see ow many numbers will get dropped tongue

GOLD-DIGGERS tongue tongue tongue

As for fraudsters, you have announced yourself.

watch them come at you in droves. cry
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by gbengeoou: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2007
If you visit Nigeria, u think say u no go see enough friends, come first . YOU DON SEE MUMU abi? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by minute(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2007
there are alot of Nigerians in laurel,maryland @suzie.

you don't trust any of them enough ?
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by IykeD(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
It will be better to meet Nigerians in your state and then they can refer you to people here rather than advertising for friendship.You are afraid of Nigeria yet, you are asking for friends you have never met b4.Now i am not sure about your intentions.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by teebabs(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2007
I need a good looking lady with good character for marriage Reach me on sirsteppy1@yahoo.com. If all you want to do is play around, please do not mail me.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by chaloo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2007
teebabs dear, why dont you start a new thread for youself like everyone else, it would attract more replies. wink
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by JustGood(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2007
too many stupid people leaving contact details.

The poster is just publicising a forum FFS
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by TmeD0(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2007
Jesu kristi oba agege o! Person just cook up a few lines and all you boys don dey drool leave your personal information. For all you know this person could be a bot or some guy trying to scam you all. Did any of you personal-contact-leaving-mumus, bother to read the poster's profile? Apparently not! Well, just so you all know, this poster's email addy is suspicious to start with cause it looks like a guy's name (carlwilson@gmail.com). Though the wilson was incorrectly spelled but I bet that's the name. Guys, make una dey look before una leap o; toto no be gold o. Opari! Peace!
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by everinlove(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2007
I need a good looking and serious minded lady for marriage. You can contact me on this e-mail address. wilimor@yahoo.com or imoisili4luv2007@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by everinlove(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2007
Hi Suzzy, Nigeria is a good place and I believe by the special grace of God that you going to enjoy your stay here in Nigeria. But careful and prayerful.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by everinlove(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2007
Hi Suzzy, Nigeria is a good place and I believe by the special grace of God that you're going to enjoy your stay here in Nigeria. But be careful and pray for God's direction on how to meet a true friend. You can contact me on this e-mail address wilimor@yahoo.com for further advice/direction.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by chiegemba(f): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2007
@poster; surprised dat u cant find a Nigerian or better still an African in Maryland when dere r alot of them over dere. anyways good luck on ur search hope ur post does get u a real friend and not "Fraudsters" like u mentioned.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by saucekid(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2007
and where on earth is the poster?? angry angry grin grin
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by chaloo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2007
back in nigeria
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by dtpchic(f): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2007
T@meD0:

Jesu kristi oba agege o! Person just cook up a few lines and all you boys don dey drool leave your personal information. For all you know this person could be a bot or some guy trying to scam you all. Did any of you personal-contact-leaving-mumus, bother to read the poster's profile? Apparently not! Well, just so you all know, this poster's email addy is suspicious to start with cause it looks like a guy's name (carlwilson@gmail.com). Though the wilson was incorrectly spelled but I bet that's the name. Guys, make una dey look before una leap o; toto no be gold o. Opari! Peace!
u feel me jare!
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by everinlove(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
My guy thanks, na true you talk.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by D328babe: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2007
T@meD0:

LOL!!!!, (wiping tears from my eyes), it's incredible are guys this desperate for an "easy" way?
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by oladipod: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2007
hello suzie ,
how is life overthere?well if u will like to know more about nigeria,nigeria is a very good country am really happy to be a nigerian because there are some benefits attached to my citizenship,well am a very cool and funny guy,am david by name am really intrested in meeting u.here is my mail addy radical4love@yahoo.com,or call+2348064294967.i wish to here from u soon.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by Yinkwamo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
Whats all these craze abt need for friends, none of you is in search of an ENEMY. I'm not interested. grin
Re: I Need A Nigerian Friend by TmeD0(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
D328babe:

Quote from: T@meD0 on November 12, 2007, 08:35 PM
LOL!!!!, (wiping tears from my eyes), it's incredible are guys this desperate for an "easy" way?

Abi I lie? even gan papa this yeye suzie or whatever he/she calls themselves has the same thread posted less than 5 mins apart from this one here on nairaland. Na hin be this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=92324.msg1664789#msg1664789 The fact say suzie or whatever never respond to any of the odoyos wey dey leave dia numbas and personal infos on here proves that it's a bot. Personally, I think it's another way to perpetrate some form of scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tagged.com Not Working / . / HBD Chelseabmw!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.