Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) (880 Views)

Stop Iphone 6 Beef #team#no Beefapple / Mtn/celtel Cheat Vs Symbian -pls Help! / Beef Corner On Phone Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by Besto(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2007
Dis guyz 1 murda dem selfs on line.u no go blame dem,because dem dey on free galoare.so guyz who wins dis beef.
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by Emeka72(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
I dont even know because I am not yet browsing for free on my celtel line.
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by tosinadeda: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2007
Me2 o
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by honsule(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ALL. Besto +Dredie=1 person.stop deceiving yourself ok.you claimed you that you got my celtel number from a fellow nairalander,i told you to post it but you are yet to do so.it invariably means that you are a
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by sect(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2007
Bestodredie vs Honsule
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by sect(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2007
Bestodredie vs Honsule
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by Dredie: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
@honsule n sect,na 2 of una get una shit mouth ooh
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by topeteadr(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2007
Deride i cant believe what's going on. Is this why you wanted to get honsule's no. It aint fair, your's is bigger than that of honsule, its confirmed. So are you trying to prove lordship or what.
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by honsule(m): 3:10am On Nov 10, 2007
@tope.This guy(bestodredie) the confuse himself too much.He said he got his free browsing trick from a lady who her brother is a celtel agent.If people call him,his response is actually-i have a special way of activating probably with his laptop.Dredie u too d Bleep up.Pls maintain ok.
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by nazzyon(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2007
Some recent posts lack coordination. Better if you guys can quit.

I can take you guys in @least for a while to iron out and resolve these growing misunderstanding.

Guys u both may/might have assisted people through the helps provided by either of you over the gprs stuff. You gained respect from people.

Showing off this way might downgrade you in the face of peolple who seem to have believed you found a solution to their problems.

I do not know and do not want which procedure you both discovered but one thing I know about real hckers is "Strive to work on series of procedure to beat down the hands of the opposition".

You are not supposed to counter one another this way. What I know about Hckers and Crckers is that they never back down from fights but not your way of fighting.

When I pictured it, I see you both going back the way of a novice, who stumbled upon a single secret and believed it is a whole.

These will be my last contribution.

A change is never too late.
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by topeteadr(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2007
@nazzyon, haba na teacher u be, why all the history lessons.
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by Emeka72(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2007
pls you guys should remember to help me browse free I feel I should not give up but keep expecting it and is there any way of getting it from Celtel agents
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by kulex2k1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2007
@besto
what d hell do u mean by "celtel beef" r u dat stupid?
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by sect(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2007
@kulex2k1 can't you see that besto & dredie is the same person,dredie deliberately created a baseless beef between himself and honsule,very funny and ridiculous i must say.
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by sect(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2007
@kulex2k1 cant you see that besto & dredie is the same person,dredie deliberately creating a baseless beef between himself and honsule,very funny and ridiculous i must say.
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by kulex2k1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2007
Very very ridiculous
Re: Celtel Beef Is On (honsule Vs Dredie) by honsule(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2007
I thought as much.

(1) (Reply)

Any Land Line Number From Anywhere In The World On Your Mobile Phone? Yes / Gps Cell Phone Tracker / Multilink Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.