Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Admission Admission Admisson Gain Entry To Any Ghana University Without Jamb - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Admission Admission Admisson Gain Entry To Any Ghana University Without Jamb (2298 Views)

Study In Any Ghana Universities Without Jamb Or Entrance Exams / Gain Admission Into 200 Levels In Nigerian University Without Jamb. / Gain An Admission Into Houndegbe North American University Without No Janb!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Admission Admisson Gain Entry To Any Ghana University Without Jamb by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
You can gain admission to any Ghana University of your choice very easily without jamb or aptitude test, depending of the choice of your course. This Universities also have have summer packages which enable students to travel to europe during the summer holidays to work, also get experience of living abroad and after the holidays come back to continue their studies. You can also do your masters in this universities, post graduate and also under graduate courses. If you are interested in schooling in Ghana you can contact this agency FAIR LAWN STUDENTS agency in ghana,on this No. +233542443878. Or contact us at onome.henry@yahoo.com. This is the easiest way to school in Ghana. Hurry august entry has just started recieving applicants i mean forms are out.
Re: Admission Admission Admisson Gain Entry To Any Ghana University Without Jamb by Nobody: 8:36am On May 25, 2012
More info. You can. Nw reach us in nigeria.
You can gain admission to any Ghana University of your choice very easily without jamb or aptitude test, depending of the choice of your course. This Universities also have have summer packages which enable students to travel to europe during the summer holidays to work, also get experience of living abroad and after the holidays come back to continue their studies. You can also do your masters in this universities, post graduate and also under graduate courses. If you are interested in schooling in Ghana you can contact this agency FAIR LAWN STUDENTS agency in ghana,on this No. +233542443878 Or contact.in. NIgerria on +2348132723995 us at onome.henry@yahoo.com. This is the easiest way to school in Ghana. Hurry august entry has just started recieving applicants i mean forms are out. you can also send us your no. so we give you a call.
Re: Admission Admission Admisson Gain Entry To Any Ghana University Without Jamb by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2012
More info. You can. Nw reach us in nigeria.
You can gain admission to any Ghana University of your choice very easily without jamb or aptitude test, depending of the choice of your course. This Universities also have have summer packages which enable students to travel to europe during the summer holidays to work, also get experience of living abroad and after the holidays come back to continue their studies. You can also do your masters in this universities, post graduate and also under graduate courses. If you are interested in schooling in Ghana you can contact this agency FAIR LAWN STUDENTS agency in ghana,on this No. +233542443878 Or contact.in. NIgerria on +2348132723995 us at onome.henry@yahoo.com. This is the easiest way to school in Ghana. Hurry august entry has just started recieving applicants i mean forms are out. you can also send us your no. so we give you a call.
Re: Admission Admission Admisson Gain Entry To Any Ghana University Without Jamb by Gguy4real: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
I want to gain admission into any university in ghana without any problem this is my number +2348164576660 I will be waiting for your call thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hire One Of The Leading Matlab Assignment Helper / Federal Polytechnic Mubi,adamawa State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM Is Out / Gritwel Earlychildhood Creche And Preschool Center @ Ifako With 10% Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.