Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Read:exclusively For Banks, Bankers And Estate Agents! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Read:exclusively For Banks, Bankers And Estate Agents! (613 Views)

Loans For Bankers And Workers In Oil Companies / Short Term Loans For Bankers And Workers In Oil Companies / Soft Loans For Bankers And Corporate Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read:exclusively For Banks, Bankers And Estate Agents! by dutchy313(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
I have 2 plots of land to sell at a very reasonable price at Idiroko, Ogun state.This Town is a border town where a whole lot of transactions take place;think about it there is only one bank there as at writing time.Banks could take advantage of this.I bet you,they'll rush you if you come over to Idiroko.You can contact me on 0802 846 2923,if interested.All land documents are available.Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Sport Betting / Pay For Any Of Our Services And Get A Free Website Designed For You / Get Custoimized Banners That Will Sell Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.