Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. (693 Views)

For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by adedara123(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2012
Turn your dead asset into a living collateral,give your land/building a certificate of occupancy(c of o).please call 08176054749 or 08022960248.lagos only.
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by eafa: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
I bought a land from someone and the C of O was transferred to me (original), I have built on the land since 2003 and started the Gov. consent but did not finish the processing, can you complete the process? How much will it cost? No hidden fees please, let me have the details.
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by adedara123(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Let me know where you stoped,the name & file no.then i can give you the charges.
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by adedara123(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2012
O.k
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by eafa: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
I have been trying to get in touch with the Lawyer that was doing it, till now, I have not been able to trace him, there is a rumour that he travelled out, he used to work for one of the big names in Estate Management. Hopefully the file could be traced through the C of O at Alausa.
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by adedara123(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Let talk on phone.drop ur phone no here.
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by eafa: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2012
+15672561810
Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by Select(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2012
I have been trying to get in touch with the Lawyer that was doing it, till now, I have not been able to trace him, there is a rumour that he travelled out, he used to work for one of the big names in Estate Management. Hopefully the file could be traced through the C of O at Alausa.

@ Eafa,
How far have you gone with the location of your file and the processing?
I was the one who called you last week.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable cheap properties for sales in Lagos! / Need Clean Borehole Water? / Land For Sale And House To Let In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.