Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed (24269 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / American Anthem Announced Before Nigeria’s At THISDAY Awards / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Fobrown: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
Only God can save us in this country.evil people hide under bokoharam-all is nt BH

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by andyanders: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2012
In fact, the best thing for any company existing in the North to relocate to the south. All companies in existence in all Northern states should relocate from there to the South. All media houses should relocate and allow these Northern illiterate northern animals to stay in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Jeel: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: BOKO-HARAM has become a myth. What we have are Northern Politicians and State Governors fueling conflicts across Nigeria because Power Must Return to the North by whatever means. I wonder why BOKO-HARAM is not bombing Universities (their Primary Target)
Guy you just hit the nail

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by poweredcom(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
our nation is doomed i am ashamed of this great nation
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Silva79(f): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
I know its political!!! R.I.P to d dead ones
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Emmysteve(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
MAY THE SOULS OF THE DEPARTED R.I.P. I'm tired of commenting on these useless animals.

If you are a student/ prospective student of Kogi state university, join the students forum on facebook by searching KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS FORUM. Click on ask to join and interract or ask any question about the forth coming post jamb exams.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by onatisi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
Jeel: Guy you just hit the nail

you are right.todays bombings has a political motive and undertone.why will bh bomb a newspaper when there are hundreds of police stations .and if they want cause econmic sabotage they wont target a newspaper company they would rather target a place that will hit the govwerment hard.maybe telecom or petroleum targets
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by duality(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
walex2: I don't know why federal government id dragging foot on this bokoharam issue when the sponsors are well known to them, pls declare state of emergency on bokoharam leaders and kill them all. we are tired of this arrant nonsense.

can you please name the sponsors and please give proof. coz all ppl say are all assumption.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by otokx(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
is the bomb blast in Abuja or Kaduna?
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by DMandingo: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
Fobrown: Only God can save us in this country.evil people hide under bokoharam-all is nt BH
ameen my brother
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Emmysteve(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
otokx: is the bomb blast in Abuja or Kaduna?
Both
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by DMandingo: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2012

both
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by White007(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2012

Both Abuja and Kaduna has been hit.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by 1025: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
does thisday newspaper write against the govt of pdp? i am asking because it is obvious now that since pdp lost ribadu in the war against opositions, they have turned to boko haram to eliminate all forms of oppositions.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
May Nigerians help themselves.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Parnassuss(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Emmysteve: MAY THE SOULS OF THE DEPARTED R.I.P. I'm tired of commenting on these useless animals.

Thank you for the only appropriate comment here, may their souls indeed rest in peace. Thankfully in the Abuja office the blast was located at back entrance so it did not affect as many as it would have had it been in front. Saddening still a young man lost his life and a couple of people were still missing. It is pathetic, heartbreaking and tragic. God rest them
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Onyenna(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
These northerners na waoh!!!!.. They fought for "ONE NIGERIA" . . . .and now what!?. . . They should simply bomb their past governors for failing them!!! Bombing innocent citizens will not solve anything. . . .
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by walex2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]I am using this medium to join the good people of Nigeria in condemning this drastic act and commemorate with Thisday Newspaper and those who lost their lives and family members. we are on top of the situation and the security personnel are working round the clock to bring this insurgency to an end and bring the perpetrators to book.

please let understand that terrorist is a global phenomenon and it is our turn in Nigeria to feel the heat , let learn to live with it and by June bokoharam would be an unforgotten issue.

GEJ.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Onyenna(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
These northerners na waoh!!!!.. They fought for "ONE NIGERIA" . . . .and now what!?. . . They should simply bomb their past governors for failing them!!! Bombing innocent citizens will not solve anything. . . . Rip to the victims of boko!!
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Oluschenco(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
Our security agents should go and learn from the tactics used in NIKITA. Though a film bt dia are security lessons that could be learnt.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Oluschenco(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2012

it seems to be at the two offices.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
It was only last week that the foreign embassies were warning that another bombing is imminent in the country, yet our security apparatus gave a different kind of meaning to this. Similar warning was given last year December. When will those in authority take notice and protect the lives of the citizens.

It's so sad that this kind things is happening in our country. Soon GEJ will speak through his media spokesman that the government is on top of things. The bombing on the media house is an attack on the freedom of speech.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by tyson55(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
Welcome to Naija[b]NISTAN[/b]
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Omen100(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
ffo: This is hatred against southern papers.

you just display you ignorance with that your statement above, if you investigate further, you will find out that, its the ordinary employees that has died, not the big belle ogas, mind you, our brother president jonathan was the one that called some Nigerians ordinary not me.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Yuossidavid: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
The anger of the lord is on nigeria
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by cold(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
According to a tweet from Nasir El Rufai,he claimed that This Day Newspapers received a phone warning from Boko Haram in January of their constant reporting of their activities,which they passed on to security agencies.Yet this still happened.Really sad
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Omen100(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
onatisi:

you are right.todays bombings has a political motive and undertone.why will bh bomb a newspaper when there are hundreds of police stations .and if they want cause econmic sabotage they wont target a newspaper company they would rather target a place that will hit the govwerment hard.maybe telecom or petroleum targets

so na police station nay fit 4 bombing? see face, idiotic slowpoke, so d policemen & women boko haram don kill never reach 4 ur eyes, make i catch u 1st, na cell u go sleep 4 one week, goat like u.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by goldng: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
May God help us.
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by mygsmnairacom(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
God have mercy on the souls of the dead, and grant the injured quick recovery.

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to make some for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by bappahman: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
The attacks on the newspaper offices in
kd nd abj i believe is a warning to the
media nd an effort to distract us from
the petrol subsidy probe..wat do u
think ?

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by walex2(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
javascript:[img][/img]void(0);javascript:void(0);
Re: Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed by Reference(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
Another piece has been fitted to the puzzle. The picture gets clearer every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) / Pictures Of Maryam Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.