Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil (10532 Views)

Earn Money $$$ Supplying Jatropha Seeds / Earn Money From Jatropha Curcas For Life / o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by fahren(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
If financial freedom with ease is what you desire then the investment plan is the Green Gold (Jatropha Curcas) a source of renewable energy which is currently used for bio diesel which fuel standard diesel engines of cars, plants and even air planes. Jatropha farm has a life span of up to 40 years, 1 hecter of jatropha farm produces fruit of 1.5 ton in the first year, 3.5 ton in the second year and 5 ton in the fifth year. 1 kg of jatropha is sold in nigeria for 80 naira, 80 x 1.5 ton gives you 120,000 naira in the first year, 280,000 and 400,000 naira in the 2nd and 5th year respectively. If the above calculation is based on 10 hecteres, it will yield 1,200,000, 2,800,000 in the 1st, 2nd year respectively and 4,000,000 till 40 years. Jatropha is a rugged plant, it can survive up to 3 years of no rainfall and needs little or no pesticide application as it serves as pesticides. Information they say is what separates the rich from the poor, here is a piece. For more info, call disc energy on 08104339464, or email us onuh.disc@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by amenke: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
ℓ̊ don't think your email 's̶̲̥̅̊ valid cos ℓ̊ just sent an email which was sent back. Hello,ℓ̊ would like †̥ get more information Ö̤̣̇ή d̶̲̥̅̊ location Φf D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊s site @̤̥̣̈̊̇п̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ steps Ö̤̣̇ή investing ĩή D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊s program.D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊s 's̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ email, amechi_mikky2000@yahoo.com, Thanks.
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by Ejiogbe(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
@
fahren: If financial freedom with ease is what you desire then the investment plan is the Green Gold (Jatropha Curcas) a source of renewable energy which is currently used for bio diesel which fuel standard diesel engines of cars, plants and even air planes. Jatropha farm has a life span of up to 40 years, 1 hecter of jatropha farm produces fruit of 1.5 ton in the first year, 3.5 ton in the second year and 5 ton in the fifth year. 1 kg of jatropha is sold in nigeria for 80 naira, 80 x 1.5 ton gives you 120,000 naira in the first year, 280,000 and 400,000 naira in the 2nd and 5th year respectively. If the above calculation is based on 10 hecteres, it will yield 1,200,000, 2,800,000 in the 1st, 2nd year respectively and 4,000,000 till 40 years. Jatropha is a rugged plant, it can survive up to 3 years of no rainfall and needs little or no pesticide application as it serves as pesticides. Information they say is what separates the rich from the poor, here is a piece. For more info, call disc energy on 08020778050, or email us disc.energy@yahoo.com

Kindly give an example of a place in Nigeria, say a place in Lagos or anywhere in the south-west where jatropha oil is being extracted.I believe it is not enough to plant and harvest Jatropha seed,you need to know the kind of machine that can crush and extract the oil from Jatropha plant. It is true Jatropha plant is good for Bio-diesel. It is the cheapest oil that can be used to produce diesel.Kindly help.
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by ade101(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
Last time i did my finding ,i was told that ,jatropha as a biofuel is still in the RESEARCH STAGE.Machine has not been designed with Engine that can be powered by jatropha oil.So we need to be sure of its practicability before jumpn.I wuld welcome ur argument on this.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by fahren(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2012
the last time you checked, its either you didnt check properly or you checked a long time ago, ask lufthansa airline if they use biodiesel for aviation fuel or not,yes in nigeria there is no jatropha refinery yet, just like most of nigerias crude oil is exported for refining is how the jatropha fruit is also exported for refining, as for the machine, quote me anywhere, biodiesel powers every standard diesel engines, incase you want to know jatropha has come to stay. go online, make more research.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by ade101(m): 1:33am On Apr 27, 2012
fahren: the last time you checked, its either you didnt check properly or you checked a long time ago, ask lufthansa airline if they use biodiesel for aviation fuel or not,yes in nigeria there is no jatropha refinery yet, just like most of nigerias crude oil is exported for refining is how the jatropha fruit is also exported for refining, as for the machine, quote me anywhere, biodiesel powers every standard diesel engines, incase you want to know jatropha has come to stay. go online, make more research.

I also intend to go into d biz.I will dig deeper for more info.thanks for the enlightment though i percieve sarcasm.but stil thanks.
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by Ejiogbe(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
Thanks for the information fahren & ade101, i had made the request above because the first time i learnt about Jatropha was when i attended a seminar on bio-diesel production sometime in 2010.The resource men used our normal vegetable oil for the production and tested the outcome in our presence. Men, i was amazed and desired to go into production and start selling immediately.But the high cost of the vegetable oil has been the only clog in the wheel of my commencement.So Jatropha was introduced as the way out.Since then i have been researching jatropha plant.
Do you know there is Jatropha plant in most villages in Nigeria? My research took me to a village where Jatropha seeds were being kicked around by small children and thrown away anyhow.The villagers even used the plant to decorate their homes.They know NOTHING about BIO-DIESEL OR the economic potency of this powerful plant.

Can you now see the reason for my request above?
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by fahren(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
for everyone needing more info on jatroha, first i understand your fear, when there is a new businnes, a lot of people use the opportunity to exploit others, some will tell you there is a manual and its for sale, for your information, we have not asked anyone to make payment in any form for the information we are giving out, all we are doing is to create awareness on the need for renewable energy,jatropha is not what it was last year or two years ago, it might interest all of you to know that DISC my company, has technical partners in India and malaysia who are leading jatropha/biodiesel experts and have been on jatropha for over a decade now. every information we give out is from these technical partners. for the record, jatropha is used presently as aviation fuel and powers every standard diesel engine some claimed that GSM companies in Nigeria uses biodiesel to power their base stations but i cannot confirm that. some of you asked where the processing plant for jatropha is, with all our crude oil deposit, we cant still refine it to meet our demand, of course you all know we refine our crude outside the country, so the answer is, there is none commercially in nigeria. the business side of jatropha right now is to grow it and sell the fruit which is the crude. please let me not only be the one with the facts, you guys are online, dig deeper. thanks, for more info call 08104339464 or email onuh.disc@gmail.com
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by Biotop: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
Disc Energy,
Just stumble on your writeup on Jatropha on this site, quite amusing and ineresting, howeer just want to appeal to you to try and be honest with your claims in future especially on your supposed 'Foreign partners'..... Hae a nice business life. Olajiga {Ol Green}
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by rizzorr: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello I have a question. Is it planting the seeds an area that the plant does not normally grow that is the problem? i know there articles now that say it is hazardous and not the money maker a lot thought it was...Golden Sacs said in 07 it was the best candidate. I got the impression they had thought they made a mistake. Was that from planting the seeds elsewhere.
what about its natural habitat.

In Mexico I know people who live where this plant grows naturally. Is there something to be done with this?
They own a decent amount of land.. Currently the family just started a filtered bottled water company and its doing well so the family is very smart and work hard.

Im sorry if I sound really stupid. Im asking these questions because I don't know a lot a bout this yet..... I always do extensive research but figured I would cut to the chase so i don't waste any time if it is not worth it.....facts about the best way to profit from it. Is there a website or information explaining different procedures? Should I look into this? Can I buy a machine move down there produce this oil and retire in 5years ( i know im jumping the gun and being silly) please any information for my Dummy self is really appreciated....Thank you Laura.......
my email is rizzorr@hotmail.com cheesy

Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by rizzorr: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
Thanks again please feel free to reply here as well......(not just my emaila)
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by cengelbaba: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
80 naira per kg, cultivated for one year, from 1 hectare, 120k, what a bullshit agric biz, when i call get at least 200k on planting maize for 100days on the same one hectare. perhaps 1kg is not sold at that price.
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by legalwealth(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
fahren: If financial freedom with ease is what you desire then the investment plan is the Green Gold (Jatropha Curcas) a source of renewable energy which is currently used for bio diesel which fuel standard diesel engines of cars, plants and even air planes. Jatropha farm has a life span of up to 40 years, 1 hecter of jatropha farm produces fruit of 1.5 ton in the first year, 3.5 ton in the second year and 5 ton in the fifth year. 1 kg of jatropha is sold in nigeria for 80 naira, 80 x 1.5 ton gives you 120,000 naira in the first year, 280,000 and 400,000 naira in the 2nd and 5th year respectively. If the above calculation is based on 10 hecteres, it will yield 1,200,000, 2,800,000 in the 1st, 2nd year respectively and 4,000,000 till 40 years. Jatropha is a rugged plant, it can survive up to 3 years of no rainfall and needs little or no pesticide application as it serves as pesticides. Information they say is what separates the rich from the poor, here is a piece. For more info, call disc energy on 08020778050, or email us disc.energy@yahoo.com

You are right and I say kudos.Do you know that the machines such as fabricator and others used in turning these seeds into biodiesel is now available in Nigeria locally especially in Ibadan.

For more information on how to get this done,kindly contact me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida of legal wealth creation . com
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by cengelbaba: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2013
what am trying to argue out is that d cost per kg of d harvested seed is too low compared of d cost of hybrid seeds for planting or d seedling. the best thing to happen to dat crop is for it to have value like moringa which sells @ 2500 naira/kg, else i won't advice farmers to cultivate it cos of its return when compared to arable crops like maize, watermelon,cowpea,even sugarcane e.t.c
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by legalwealth(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2013
I'm highly sorry for bringing this hot information a bit late to your notice.

There is going to be International Conference at University of Agriculture Abeokuta by tomorrow 20th of May 2013.

Best of luck...
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by legalwealth(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2013
ade101: Last time i did my finding ,i was told that ,jatropha as a biofuel is still in the RESEARCH STAGE.Machine has not been designed with Engine that can be powered by jatropha oil.So we need to be sure of its practicability before jumpn.I wuld welcome ur argument on this.

Machines are now readily available;Both imported and locally-made ones are available.
You can reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for more information on how you can get any of the two.Thanks
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by legalwealth(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2013
Ejiogbe: @

Kindly give an example of a place in Nigeria, say a place in Lagos or anywhere in the south-west where jatropha oil is being extracted.I believe it is not enough to plant and harvest Jatropha seed,you need to know the kind of machine that can crush and extract the oil from Jatropha plant. It is true Jatropha plant is good for Bio-diesel. It is the cheapest oil that can be used to produce diesel.Kindly help.

I can show you some places in Ibadan[Oyo state] and Osogbo[Osun State] where diesel is being practically extracted from Jatropha using locally-made machines such as expeller,extractor and lots more.
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by legalwealth(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2013
cengelbaba: 80 naira per kg, cultivated for one year, from 1 hectare, 120k, what a bullshit agric biz, when i call get at least 200k on planting maize for 100days on the same one hectare. perhaps 1kg is not sold at that price.

It will be appreciating as time goes on.

Do you know that Jatropha Carcus can be used for:

1.Biodiesel production

2.The remaining cakes after the oil must have been squezed out can be used for cooking and for producing soil. fertilizer

3.Making of candles & soap

4.fuel generators can as well be achieved from its seed.

5.medicinal qualities can as well be achieved from its seeds,sap and leaves and many more at my disposal.
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by Quailbirdfarmer: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Please can any one put more light on this jatropha biz, how future hopeful grant it is and like how much is d refine machine price.
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by koligs: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jatropha farming is really booming here in Ogun state!!!! Better than quail farming...
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by juri: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
legalwealth(m) and others in the house, I have been doing some research about biodiesel production in Nigeria. Please I have some questions I want to ask because I don’t yet have a direct one on one experience of the production just what I have read on the net so far.
Re: Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil by bobfash(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Where can I get 50kg of seed in Ibadan and how much? I intend to go into farming.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drivers License Online Application – Click Here For Registration / Thermocool Products For Sale At Reduced Price In Lagos Ajah City / Used Cloth From Canada(45kg)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.