Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria (2762 Views)

Cheap Bulk Sms Messaging Portal Set Up Offer. / Cheap Bulk SMS And Voice SMS Portal In Nigeria / Cheap Website Hosting & Cheap Bulk SMS Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by BigStar1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
Buy Bulk SMS for as low as 80kobo per units. Visit www.smsparo.com for your Bulk SMS needs. We provide you with flexible Phonebook for contact managements, your sms can be scheduled to be delivered at a specified date and time, duplicate numbers are removed automatically and you will only be charged for delivered messages only. You SMS credits does not expire, you can send messages from you phone with our mobile applications. Try us today, visit www.smsparo.com and enjoy the unique service of our sms service.

Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by umohmoses: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2012
[size=24pt]SMS @ 0.77KOBO @ www.smswholesellers.com[/size]

[size=13pt]Buy SMS @ www.smswholesellers.com for 0.77kobo & get the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your website in less than a week.
DO YOU OWN AN SMS WEBSITE?
BUYING SMS VERY COSTLY ?
REGISTER & INTEGRATE OUR API ON YOUR WEBSITE AND START @ 0.77KOBO[/size]

www.smswholeellers.com is the cheapest sms in nigeria, www.smswholeellers.com is the best sms in Nigeria with very wide client network, www.smswholeellers.com offers free sms API, www.smswholeellers.com sales bulk sms in Nigeria at a very cheap price of 0.65 kobo terms and condition applies. www.smswholeellers.com offers sms desktop application for free and can also configure and develop sms desktop and mobile application for your sms website.

[size=15pt]www.smswholesellers.com API:[/size]

***Full HTTP SMS API*

http://www.smswholesellers.com/components/com_smsreseller/smsapi.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&sender=@@sender@@&recipient=@@recipient@@&message=@@message@@&

***SMS API to check remaining reseller balance*

http://www.www.smswholesellers.com.com/components/com_smsresller/smsapi.php?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&balance=true&
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by spaceluv: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2012
[size=13pt]From the operators of SMSwheels.com and RobocallNG.com[/size]

Both features below:

[size=13pt]1. Check out SMSwheels.com - Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform[/size]
*1unit=1sms Policy! (no deceptive billing)
*Desktop and Mobile apps
*Cheapest platform
*FREE API to consume
*Ticketing support
*HRR (High Return Route) Gateway - delivery speed
*Online/Automated Funding and many others..
*Auto-messaging for Large Companies supported (one-time file upload) and many others

[size=13pt]2. Check out RobocallNG.com - Voice Blast Platform[/size]
Voice Mail Detection
Transfer call to Agent feature
Call statistics export feature
Voice upload either as:
(1) Auto-call recording request for voice capture OR
(2) Manual voice recording upload

No annual renewal fee
No monthly charge
No hidden rental/charge
No reduction in voice quality
No connection fee
No deceptive duration padding
Calls can automatically be redialed
Press 1 for .. Press 2 for .. feature with online result collation at dashboard (useful for voting)
**Unanswered and failed calls? They are NOT CHARGED and can be tracked for future exclusion or redial!

Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by SureBiz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
If what you are looking for is a reliable and instantly delivered SMS to clients,

then CloudSMS is what you are looking for
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by ebanksms: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
SureBiz: If what you are looking for is a reliable and instantly delivered SMS to clients,

then CloudSMS is what you are looking for
get the best and the very best bulksms service delivery at www.ebanksms.com. Buy sms at 75kobo
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by emmachine1: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
You need to check www.sendersms.com before you make your decision as to where to buy and who can actuary deliver the services. check out our bulk sms reseller package by following this link http://sendersms.com/bulk-sms-reseller-worldwide.html you can also check out our pricing page to compare http://sendersms.com/our-price.html on our website you can buy sms for as low as 70kobo per sms unit for more information call 07033398645, 08088165511
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by BigStar1(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2013
emma.chine:
You need to check www.sendersms.com before you make your decision as to where to buy and who can actuary deliver the services. check out our bulk sms reseller package by following this link http://sendersms.com/bulk-sms-reseller-worldwide.html you can also check out our pricing page to compare http://sendersms.com/our-price.html on our website you can buy sms for as low as 70kobo per sms unit for more information call 07033398645, 08088165511

Gbam! deceit of the highest level. Sender sms sells at 0.95, but they deduct 1.8units/sms.
smsparo.com sells at 0.99 but they deduct 1.5/sms.
Mathematically,
0.95 x 1.8 = 1.71
0.99 x 1.5 = 1.485.

So, which one is better?
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by chuchutech(m): 3:47am On Mar 06, 2013
www.boltsms247.com, i tried it, its almost perfect and delivers promptly. Their pricing is good and cheap as low as N1.5/sms not all these ones that sell N0.98k yet they don't deliver msgs and you can schedule sms to send in future. Try it today or call 07032973337
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by chuchutech(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2013
BULKSMS! BULKSMS! BULKSMS!!! Send unlimited free and reliable bulksms @ http://boltsms247.com/signup.php to your friends this EASTER, refer your friends with ur referral link to win more free credits. Wow, like our page too on www.facebook.com/Boltsms247
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by spaceluv: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
So many links have been submitted..

Get cheapest and reliable service at
www.smswheels.com (SMSwheels)
mobile site: m.smswheels.com

*6 different METHODS to recharge
*Online payment wit atm cards (mastercard, verve, interswitch, eTranzact, pocketmoni)
*desktop and mobile APPS (android, blackberry, symbian, webOS and windows phones)
*FREE HTTP API TO RESELLERS (no setup fee)
*247 support via ticketing system
plus others

JUST CHECK
www.smswheels.com
PS: Get free units to test reliability when you register AFTERWARDS SHARE D GOOD NEWS..
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Or do you meant to say mobilesms24? Its the best so far.
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by hilaryiwens05: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
TripleClickSms is offering d BIGGEST
SMS PROMO of d year. HURRY to
www.tripleclicksms.com register and
enjoy fast, easy and reliable bulksms.
we also provide reseller packages.we offer d CHEAPEST PRICE @ 1NAIRA per unit. Visit www.tripleclicksms.com a trial will convince u
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by sunyleeone: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
emma.chine:

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bamistol: 5:55pm
Fellow Nairalanders, is any of you using Alternative Adverts bulk sms of senderSMS? I want to use their services but I tried it six times I could only send message two times. Their sms is cheap but I am afraid of this their failure delivery. I have about four MicroFinance Banks connected to my website through API. I dont want to fail them. NEED YOU PEOPLE ADVICE.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:46pm
In Bulk SMS, Quality of Service (QOS) is paramount. Efficient BulkSMS services do NOT come cheap. So when you get ridiculously CHEAP prices, run! I say run.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sunyleeone: 11:02pm
PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

Bamistol that guy is called Nwafor Emmanuel he runs both www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com. Now as I am writing this post from morning till this night sms has been failing to deliver on his website. If you make any mistake to buy sms from that guy I promise you that you have destroyed your business. For instance do you know that from December 24th 2013 till December 30th 2013 sms was failing. For those seven days not single sms delivered. Just imaging Christmas day that all your customers could NOT send sms on before Christmas day and even on Christmas day and for seven days. Funny even from new year eve i.e 31st December and on new year day 1st January 2014 sms DID NOT deliver. Imagine your customer could not send sms also on new year day.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF NOT THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I was his customer on his web portal www.alternativeadverts.com when his failed sms almost made me to loose customers I ran away.

I wouldnt have spoken but I want save your business. I will not give you my website so that you wont think that I want you to patronise me.

PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by sunyleeone: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Big Star:

Gbam! deceit of the highest level. Sender sms sells at 0.95, but they deduct 1.8units/sms.
smsparo.com sells at 0.99 but they deduct 1.5/sms.
Mathematically,
0.95 x 1.8 = 1.71
0.99 x 1.5 = 1.485.

So, which one is better?

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bamistol: 5:55pm
Fellow Nairalanders, is any of you using Alternative Adverts bulk sms of senderSMS? I want to use their services but I tried it six times I could only send message two times. Their sms is cheap but I am afraid of this their failure delivery. I have about four MicroFinance Banks connected to my website through API. I dont want to fail them. NEED YOU PEOPLE ADVICE.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:46pm
In Bulk SMS, Quality of Service (QOS) is paramount. Efficient BulkSMS services do NOT come cheap. So when you get ridiculously CHEAP prices, run! I say run.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sunyleeone: 11:02pm

Bamistol that guy is called Nwafor Emmanuel he runs both www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com. Now as I am writing this post from morning till this night sms has been failing to deliver on his website. If you make any mistake to buy sms from that guy I promise you that you have destroyed your business. For instance do you know that from December 24th 2013 till December 30th 2013 sms was failing. For those seven days not single sms delivered. Just imaging Christmas day that all your customers could NOT send sms on before Christmas day and even on Christmas day and for seven days. Funny even from new year eve i.e 31st December and on new year day 1st January 2014 sms DID NOT deliver. Imagine your customer could not send sms also on new year day.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF NOT THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I was his customer on his web portal www.alternativeadverts.com when his failed sms almost made me to loose customers I ran away.

I wouldnt have spoken but I want save your business. I will not give you my website so that you wont think that I want you to patronise me.

Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by mypricesms: 2:23am On Aug 21, 2014
MYPRICESMS is a Reliable bulk sms provider for resellers in nigeria.

Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by profstar(m): 3:05am On Aug 21, 2014
Get the best quality of bulk SMS at www.starconceptsms.com at the LOWEST RATE
Re: Cheap Bulk SMS in Nigeria by Chimxy4sato(m): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2015
http://smskick.com is quite good. It gives me what most bulk sms platforms cannot. Message delivery is superb. I think the key here is effectiveness and reliability. They are very effective and reliable.

(1) (Reply)

Video Search Engine Site Www.veetubes.com For Sale / Attend Professional Web Development Class - WEEKENDS & WEEKDAYS / Get A Website Or App At Discount/affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.