Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Multipurpose Placebo Called " AGBO GEDI GEDI" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Multipurpose Placebo Called " AGBO GEDI GEDI" (2965 Views)

The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine / How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / The Ultimate Placebo: Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Multipurpose Placebo Called " AGBO GEDI GEDI" by khanivorous(f): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
On a fateful saturday morning, I strolled to a barber shop in my neighbourhood to get a clean shave because I have started assuming the facial appearance of fidel castro of cuba when I noticed crowd gathering around the barbershop.
I asked around what was really going on? Oga, the barber replied: mama seyi pikin dey for shock. Electric shock or abi the pikin get fever, I asked. he nodded in affirmation..
Later that evening, I found out that the kid has been sick for 3 days and was given " AGBO" which did not work out
AGBO. GEDI GEDIis a locally made placebo that has eaten deep into the fabrics of the poor masses...this cocktail is believed to be the cure for everything ranging from tenesmus, haemorroid, stomach upset, " man power" to malaria, typhoid. Even blood purification. Please my question is : is this ALMIGHTY POTION FOR REAL?

(1) (Reply)

Doggy Style Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position — Study / Borno Targets 1.1 Million Children In Fight Against Malaria Campaign / When Is The Right Time For A Pregnant Woman To Register For Antenatal Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.