Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Http:///ghgkslcf.... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Http:///ghgkslcf.... (621 Views)

• Fresh Music• Download Doro- Bucci Video Http:///2jmtul1yb8 / Sweet Love music from Evelin http:///KbxGHcAlKH / P-square's Beautiful Onyinye Remix By Lucky One, Download Link Below Http:// (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http:///ghgkslcf.... by sexygold: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
http:///GhgKSLCF.....please listen to dis song, i think dis song is awesome...

Finally Roy, the first runner of Project Fame 4, is out with his first official single, Omalicha. He is confident and still the very same Roy we watched grow on Project Fame.

This song is absolutely groovy and it is a lovely love song. Now this is the kind of love song that I'm sure ladies will rejoice to. It will surely make a lot of ladies feel special and they will want someone to sing it to them.

Roy started off with a slow tempo and increased it as the music goes on. You will surely be on your feet within 60 seconds. I assure you, you won't be able to resist the sweet melody and upbeat tempo.

I wish Roy didn't actually call this song Omalicha or use any name specifically for it. Why? Well, it is because it's an overused technique. Notwithstanding, he used the technique well and the song is listen-worthy. You will definitely download it too. Well, except if you are anti-love song.

I'm dancing right now. So who wants to sing this to me?

Re: Http:///ghgkslcf.... by sexygold: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
DEBUT SINGLE FROM ROY...(1ST RUNNER-UP MTN PROJECT FAME)

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Online Promotion For Up And Coming Artiste In Nigeria For Free!!! / Which Is Your Favourite FM Station In Abuja And Why? / Was Tupac Prophetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.